Thread: Experiences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Experiences

Which is the best girls in ginza club or empire??
    Last edited by Andrew tate; 22-12-2023 at 07:37 AM. Reason: The old post was not what i meant

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    dude, this is a no go topic, there are private threads but not for newbies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Hey bro which threads are they??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not till u pass 50 posts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't have access to this either. In the mean time, have a read through the rest of the ARs...there's plenty there.
    Can I ask, why the extra private threads on top of the AR forum? Some of the ARs go into a fair bit of detail on the main forum. Are there more ARs in the private ones? I'm pretty hooked on punting and checking in on this site, so I'll get there eventually.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh, the intrigue!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just gona have to wait, a few more sleeps till xmas!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You already have plenty here ! Just check using prefix

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro... what are you smoking?
    The Ginza shops are not your illegal sleazy RNT cum dumps that need to hide their girls.. they are licensed brothels.. about the only thing wrong here is that tha should have been posted in General Talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew tate View Post
    Which is the best girls in ginza club or empire??
    Bro Andrew, unless you completely edited your first post, just check out the 2 or 3 giant Ginza threads in this section...

Not till u pass 50 posts
    Bro T1ooo... I must be missing something here... but there would be minimal info about Ginza girls in the private section (unless they also work priivately..

Okay team... just woke up... what am I missing about this thread?? lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    The Ginza shops are not your illegal sleazy RNT cum dumps that need to hide their girls.. they are licensed brothels.. about the only thing wrong here is that tha should have been posted in General Talk...

Bro Andrew, unless you completely edited your first post, just check out the 2 or 3 giant Ginza threads in this section...

Bro T1ooo... I must be missing something here... but there would be minimal info about Ginza girls in the private section (unless they also work priivately..

Ditto.....double Ditto !!

Junior Member(有D料到)

He edited the original message

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

he was asking about bbfs only then edited his original message

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ohhhh.... yeah nah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro T1ooo.. didn't see it... OP, you know it's illegal to ask for bbfs in accordance with state law? I have been seeing Ginza Girls for 6 years now.. I have fucked over 1000 times.. I have never been offered bbfs, but very occasionally, the WL got so horny that they forgot the dom and slipped it in... this is not my scene and I immediately stopped her... if you're one of those fucktards that seek bbfs.. please, let us all know who the diseased ridden skank is so we don't catch your sti"s... if you seek bbfs, fuck you and your fucked up morals .. go fuck your hand so we don't catch whatever diseases you undoubtedly have !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro T1ooo.. didn't see it... OP, you know it's illegal to ask for bbfs in accordance with state law? I have been seeing Ginza Girls for 6 years now.. I have fucked over 1000 times.. I have never been offered bbfs, but very occasionally, the WL got so horny that they forgot the dom and slipped it in... this is not my scene and I immediately stopped her... if you're one of those fucktards that seek bbfs.. please, let us all know who the diseased ridden skank is so we don't catch your sti"s... if you seek bbfs, fuck you and your fucked up morals .. go fuck your hand so we don't catch whatever diseases you undoubtedly have !!
    No no bro i know its illegal to ask and illegal to do as well beacuse it cretes risks for both of STDs , . I dont seek anykind of those services . I am sorry i dont mean to ask that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Andrew tate;

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OP, you know it's illegal to ask for bbfs in accordance with state law?
    lol. It is NOT illegal to ask for natural services.

But if you are so sure feel free to post a link to the relevant state legislation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    lol. It is NOT illegal to ask for natural services.

But if you are so sure feel free to post a link to the relevant state legislation.
    Yes, whilst I don't condone it, it is not illegal, unless I have missed something?
    There is illegality surrounding HIV and engaging in unprotected sex knowing you are infected from recollection.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    I don't have access to this either. In the mean time, have a read through the rest of the ARs...there's plenty there.
    Can I ask, why the extra private threads on top of the AR forum? Some of the ARs go into a fair bit of detail on the main forum. Are there more ARs in the private ones? I'm pretty hooked on punting and checking in on this site, so I'll get there eventually.
    Honestly considering it's a free forum it's kind of expected.

Anonymity and pseudonyms are powerful things. Something that both for the good of the forum as I would prefer to read an open review that isn't afraid of personal judgement.
    However also for the detriment of the forum there's countless papasan / mamasans that are more than happy to make a fresh account to advertise a girl. As well as unhinged punters who want to bad mouth girls out of spite or maybe manipulate the market in their favour.

I'm not sure if there's moderators that flag shop accounts so they can't see those inner circle reviews, could be things discussed that are legally grey depending on the state (ever notice that you rarely see a comprehensive list of services for an ad in Melbourne or Brisbane but Sydney it's more openly PSE)

Point is it's not a big entry requirement to mark yourself as more than a fake/passing punter that would add value to the community.

Even outside the "restricted" section (seriously better than 2 sections called "private") you get to know who's quality who has the same taste as you and who you'd avoid their regulars, even who you think is either a sneaky owner or is on retainer / indebted to shop management.

Now I'm close to 50 posts so can't say for sure but even if the private content is 5% of the rest I'm going to hold much more value to anything said there.