Hours of Business : 10am - 2am

Rates : $140

Extras Cost : +$50 each

Services Provided This Session : Full Service

Size/shape: very petite size 4-6 with a nice butt and enhanced tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

I haven’t been to Rose Castle in a while, as their lineup had seemed to be going downhill over the last few years. I’ve had to walk more times than I chose a girl. To be honest, the only star they had was Jasmine and that was years ago.

Either way, I decided to stop by to have a look what’s been happening. Some changes made inside. Vending machine added and what seemed like a bit of a reno. Older Aussie lady at the counter filling in for the Korean mamasan, asks me to sit in one of the waiting rooms and the girls come in one by one. To be honest, one or two were kind of ok but when they offered GFE as +$150 and PSE at +$250 to the standard rate, I couldn’t justify taking any of them. They’re not the quality of the top girls at Platinum for a comparison.
    One of the non-Aussie girls was a tiny Vietnamese chick called Cherry. I barely understood when she said her name but the lady at the counter knew who I meant right away. She’s super petite with a lovely figure. Face is pleasant with nice full lips.
    After I sort the finances at the counter, we go into the last room and she asks me to shower. Once I’m out she starts teasing with her sexy body and stripping slowly in front of me. This is more than the average service style I’d expect at RC and I’m enjoying this so far.
    She teases some more and goes down for a pretty decent blowjob. Not as good as Momo last week; but a solid effort.
    Special BJ is an extra $50 and if you want kissing/licking on her that’s an extra $50.
    Anyway, we progress into fucking, going through a few positions taking it rather gently, as she’s one of the smaller girls I’ve had in a while.
    Overall a nice parlour session with a decent looking Asian girl. She said she’s here for a couple more weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got ptsd from that place. C***lie went postal when i cut the session short. Too money hungry for me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Got ptsd from that place. C***lie went postal when i cut the session short. Too money hungry for me!
    Yeah. It seems like there’s no standard in rates at that place either. non-Asian girls are asking insane prices for their extras, and they’re not hot enough to justify those rates anyway.
    I saw Charlie in the intro and didn’t find her that attractive, so I walked that day.
    I had decent sessions with a few girls there, two black girls, two Brazilians and a few Asians. Nothing close to the level of service from Jasmine, but she was special
    In general RC is a waste of time I find. The good ones move on quickly and the place has more fat chicks than the average brothel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdaddy View Post
    Yeah. It seems like there’s no standard in rates at that place either. non-Asian girls are asking insane prices for their extras, and they’re not hot enough to justify those rates anyway.
    I saw Charlie in the intro and didn’t find her that attractive, so I walked that day.
    I had decent sessions with a few girls there, two black girls, two Brazilians and a few Asians. Nothing close to the level of service from Jasmine, but she was special
    In general RC is a waste of time I find. The good ones move on quickly and the place has more fat chicks than the average brothel.
    What were the black girls like? Good bodies and attitude?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman View Post
    What were the black girls like? Good bodies and attitude?
    One was hot. Petite girl with braids and gave a good performance. I had a review of her on another board but it got lost when the forum crashed. I think her name was Jezebelle or something like that. I saw her pics later on the viper room roster but not sure if she’s still there. This would have been a year or two ago.
    The other called herself Ebony and I think she still works at RC. She’s ok but not much of a looker. Nice tits but a bit of a flabby build and the sex was just ok.