Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Another stupid falling for a girl story - advice?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    Thanks lol. Yeah I've given up on the thread. Some great advice early on which has helped me.

I'm doing well to manage my feelings, keeping it a business transaction as much as possible. There's nothing there unfortunately.
    And please take all the advice with the respect its given. We've all collectively fucked up in a similar way to some degree. Some guys much more than others and you can see the trainwreck situations they find themselves in.

If you're keeping it all business, you'll be golden and most likely be laughing about this situation in 6 months time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Update on this if anyone cares.

I've stopped seeing her this week.

I found myself getting the feels still. We saw each other a few more times but she kept coming late to our sessions, and leaving early. She kept me on "read" without responding for days at a time which is painful. It was an enjoyable time with her, a 10/10 in my books from a look perspective. The sex was good. But my attachment and her lack of care for me ultimately forced me to end it.

I'm now trying not to keep watching her stories and get over her, but it's a hard journey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like you made the right decision. It also sounds like she was trying to help you make it. It’ll get better with time and don’t forget we’ve all been there. Good luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

I found myself getting the feels still. We saw each other a few more times but she kept coming late to our sessions, and leaving early. She kept me on "read" without responding for days at a time which is painful. It was an enjoyable time with her, a 10/10 in my books from a look perspective. The sex was good. But my attachment and her lack of care for me ultimately forced me to end it.

I'm now trying not to keep watching her stories and get over her, but it's a hard journey.
    I think this is better this way than to have her stringing you along. Hope you feel better soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many hot women in the world man.

Use this time and extra $ to work on yourself, smash the gym, work on a business, work on your pick up game etc.

Then when you feel confident maybe book a trip overseas and you'll see what else is out there and you won't miss a thing about this chick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Definitely hard to break it off with a girl when the sex is good but with the arriving late and leaving early it was wise of you to end it. Its got to be one of the hardest things to do its like breaking up with a real girlfriend. Your best bet is to see some other wls. And try not to fall in love with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP you've spent the last few months receiving a crash course in love and women. And like any good education, it's cost you a shit tonne of money and mental stress. You've had the express elevator of joy and the toilet plunger of despair.

Go forth young padawan, stronger and wiser.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think this chick is really into you bro and is now playing hard to get. She's pushing you away to test your resolve and authenticity and wants to know how far you are willing to fight for her love. Don't give up the struggle, shower her with lots of compliments and expensive gifts; and if need be turn it up a notch and go into needy/clingy/thirsty/desperate mode. All chicks dig that mode and generally fall for it (at least they do in every romcom)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I think this chick is really into you bro and is now playing hard to get. She's pushing you away to test your resolve and authenticity and wants to know how far you are willing to fight for her love. Don't give up the struggle, shower her with lots of compliments and expensive gifts; and if need be turn it up a notch and go into needy/clingy/thirsty/desperate mode. All chicks dig that mode and generally fall for it (at least they do in every romcom)
    Some chicks are good at inventing a whole new story. If this chick finally settles down with kids she should start writing a brand new romcom book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks everyone, appreciate the comments. On to the next.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678