Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MLs collectively going on a money-grubbing heist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MLs collectively going on a money-grubbing heist

So i have been having a few bad experiences in ml world in the last couple of months. Mostly just MLs trying to overcharge and asking 100 for a nude hj, flat out refusing a 20 hj etc. Which in a few years past, would have been pretty shocking. But this has happened so many times in this year it feels like its some kind of collective cartel happening in ML Land. Anyone else feeling this?
    I had a particularly shocking one just the other day where this ML Sky from top tyde 2 pope st does a very weak pt 1(understandable), asks me to turn over and asks if i want extras. I say yes to a HJ and she then proceeds to put on some gloves! She turns the lights off and does a half hearted tugging. When i try to touch her legs she yells dont touch me!
    And when i communicate to her nicely that she should take her clothes off she says what for? So i say well if its just a hj like this you are doing then Im only paying 20. And she just flat out refuses. So i just walked. But this girl seems like just an extreme version of what i had been experiencing last couple pf months. Any other bros want to share their experience and views?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why I am avoiding ML shops they are getting worse and worse. If you want fs just go to a brothel. The extras in massage shops seem to add up lately and for poor experiences. Well no thanks I say boycott massage shops if you want extras and go for FS in brothel instead. Maybe ML experiencing the cost of living crisis so they are starting to raise their prices.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wow, that's a terrible experience. Like paying money to take a slap to the face. What's the point?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wow, that's a terrible experience. Like paying money to take a slap to the face. What's the point?
    There is no point and there seems to be a number of ML shops now like this. Chatswood ML shops many have gone to the dogs lately with inexperienced MLs asking outrageous prices for extras that they can't even do properly.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Anyway, I think it's a sign of the times. They must be struggling financially to be resorting to these unsavoury methods to make that extra bit of money.

It makes me wonder if our treasured punting industry can actually survive in a pressure cooker place like Sydney. Very little spare cash in people's pockets to support it, I reckon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm certainly feeling the pinch with the cost of everything up and starting to cut stuff out. I am sure other people are doing the same thing. I can no longer eat out and waste $100 on a meal for two. Petrol is crazy and there seems no end in site. At some point the cost of punting is going to go up again and massage places will follow. Couple that live close to me with a mortgage are working two jobs each day and night just to make payment. Its nuts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceath View Post
    But this has happened so many times in this year it feels like its some kind of collective cartel happening in ML Land. Anyone else feeling this?
    No.

When I first started, lucky enough to read this guide:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1637055
    And I STILL use the prices specified there. I just figure any OTT price fits the category "it never hurts to ask". I'll counter with MY price (based on the above guide). If she says OK, fine; otherwise, it's massage only. It's a tradeoff for her - how much is her time worth vs having to put up with an unpleasant (no offense meant to anyone) job. Personally, for $20, I wouldn't think it was worth it and if so, gloves WOULD be indicated. Likewise, I could see where some providers wouldn't be too happy with just economy class, without upgrades to at least business. Just this week, there was one I'd have GLADLY paid for first class, but she said flying with her only had premium economy, part 2.5, nhj with b2b, no oral, for $80. HER airline and I agreed. MY standard is 1 pineapple for NHJ. If it's insufficient for her, then I'll fly cargo (massage only). And I've never flown cargo, minimum economy, without having any issues.

Bottom line: she makes the majority of her income from the extras, and for some jobs, just not enough. Just ask yourself, in your field, what is your minimum? Haven't you ever turned down a gig because the pay was insufficient for the hassle?

Times just might be hard too. I got 2 WeChat reminders this week from 2 different providers reminding me of the appointments, plus today, I got a message from the one I mentioned above, first met last week, who messaged, "Come on down... I'm at this shop today". And when I said I had plans, she also offered Sunday...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mate I was talking about the recession a long time ago and people laughed at me

MLs earn more than many of us by a factor of 5-10, and they deserve it What they earn in one day, you earn in 5 days. But that doesn't mean that you let a ML drain every cent out of you

Negiotiate at the start. If the lady wants to shake your snake with her clothes on for $50, get dressed, walk out, go to your own bathroom, pull your snake out, and fully clothed you can get that done for free

I think it's called a clothed HJ. Can't imagine anything more dehumanising but guys pay for it

Your money was hard earned, so act that way

For my other tips read my recession threads

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a ML a couple of months back in suburbia, where after 35 mins of massage the offer was $80 for NHJ, that didn't work for me so I just said her I want to change to another girl, the ML was like sure, no problem. Walks out and sends in a replacement. I say to the new girl, the massage is done so it's just extras now, would you like $150 for FS and she said sure, so away we went for 20 mins at that stage. The girl that did the massage got 50% of what the shop pays for an hour to the girls and the replacement got the other 50% plus the tip. I suspect I know which one was happy and which one wasn't.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So i have been having a few bad experiences in ml world in the last couple of months. Mostly just MLs trying to overcharge and asking 100 for a nude hj, flat out refusing a 20 hj etc. Which in a few years past, would have been pretty shocking. But this has happened so many times in this year it feels like its some kind of collective cartel happening in ML Land. Anyone else feeling this?
    I had a particularly shocking one just the other day where this ML Sky from top tyde 2 pope st does a very weak pt 1(understandable), asks me to turn over and asks if i want extras. I say yes to a HJ and she then proceeds to put on some gloves! She turns the lights off and does a half hearted tugging. When i try to touch her legs she yells dont touch me!
    And when i communicate to her nicely that she should take her clothes off she says what for? So i say well if its just a hj like this you are doing then Im only paying 20. And she just flat out refuses. So i just walked. But this girl seems like just an extreme version of what i had been experiencing last couple pf months. Any other bros want to share their experience and views?
    you are a 100% right! these days i dont really go to massage joints for fun as i find the quality is so so they are better joints for super young J girls and main thing is PRICE and the pineapples...

i havent had very good experience from the shopes at top ryde... got burnt once shortly after lockdown
    photos looked amazing on we chat and asked mamasan confirmed she was pretty and early 20's went there and she was late 20's and face was so so not matching wechat at all and with Koreans my bar is higher cos they're generally more pretty and well kempt (nice hair smell nice and dress very fashionable)...

anyway in comes the girl she wasnt that pretty but i needed a massage anyway so went with it when it come time to turn around she whispered in my ear do you want extra - standard naked body slide 1 pineapple i thought about and said no and she kept pushing to the point i raised my voice and she rudely goes if you dont want part 2 why did u pick me .... so havent been back to the shop

but i feel like the prices you quote are non existent post covid.... i go here and there to the massage joints and the price range is as follows:
    $70/75 for 60 mins massage pay to reception
    inside room most girls offer extra with $50 for happy ending just tugging and naked massage/some sliding

$75-100 for naked sliding and CBJ (i dont like cbj unless they bring a condom as i have had some WLs use a plastic bag which felt really weird and the worst i had was this new J girl using cling wrap....)

some ridiculous crazy prices i got quoted have been massage $ paid to reception and inside the girl said
    $50 to get naked and happy ending
    extra $20 to touch boobs WTF i get no touching pussy or FIV or max borderline no kissing boobs but not even toughing boobs and pay extra i politely told her to F off
    $50 +another 25 for booby and tit sliding where she puts on some oil (she had an awesome natural rack and hard nipples lol)
    And another $75/100 for FS it basically worked out to be close to $300.... yes she was quite pretty and probs that price at a FS shop
    BUt i didnt like the way she negotiated and kept asking for all this stuff and it doesnt even including daty or suck boobs or CIM or let alone BBBJ so paying $300 for standard service id rather go shop she wasnt all that pretty like 9 or 10/10

sorry i digressed and got too excited thinking back to the experiences hahaha but yea long story short the prices in bold and what was on offer seems to be the standard that i get

and i guess moral of the story is if u wanna stick to ML shops know the market prices and dont get sucked in....maybe they thought i looked innocent and gullible so try to low ball me sometimes you say thats all the cash i got or i normally only pay this this will gave and go to the standard pricing... also u know they wanna try pull something if she starts the massage with have u been here before LOL

and if u want FS better to go to a shop or venture out to higher premium massage joint with better quality girls and cbj or BBBJ and daty is including in the price which you pay direct to mamassan/papasan so no need to negotiate with the girl

happened to me once when i didnt get bbbj and complained and got a discount as she told me that price is included it was too expensive for just a massage but i didnt want to force the girl to give it and chalked it down as she was new and didnt get proper instructions (it was her first day)

DM if u want more info or name of shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    This is why I am avoiding ML shops they are getting worse and worse. If you want fs just go to a brothel. The extras in massage shops seem to add up lately and for poor experiences. Well no thanks I say boycott massage shops if you want extras and go for FS in brothel instead. Maybe ML experiencing the cost of living crisis so they are starting to raise their prices.
    hahahah yea and also them trying their luck to fish the most money out of u

massage is not bad if u were legit going there for muscle relief from a hot girl and 1 pineapple tip for some fondling of her naked and the tugging and catbath
    sometimes they are an absolute stunner you wont find at a shop and they might offer FS after repeats.... YMMV but its always a gamble similar to shops where u book a girl blind i guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I had a ML a couple of months back in suburbia, where after 35 mins of massage the offer was $80 for NHJ, that didn't work for me so I just said her I want to change to another girl, the ML was like sure, no problem. Walks out and sends in a replacement. I say to the new girl, the massage is done so it's just extras now, would you like $150 for FS and she said sure, so away we went for 20 mins at that stage. The girl that did the massage got 50% of what the shop pays for an hour to the girls and the replacement got the other 50% plus the tip. I suspect I know which one was happy and which one wasn't.
    wow interesting and cool negotiation thats mad how that worked out honestly never tried to pull that one off ie change mid session

nice one who cares which girl is happy u got happy in the end hahahah

and actually $150 for FS is generous and more than fair price

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    ...photos looked amazing on we chat and asked mamasan confirmed she was pretty and early 20's went there and she was late 20's
    anyway in comes the girl she wasnt that pretty but i needed a massage anyway so went with it when it come time to turn around she whispered in my ear do you want extra - standard naked body slide 1 pineapple i thought about and said no and she kept pushing to the point i raised my voice and she rudely goes if you dont want part 2 why did u pick me .... so havent been back to the shop
    Promised early 20's and she was LATE 20's... The horror, the horror. Myself, I'm lucky to guess her DECADE...

A reminder: the girls make their coin on the extras, so yes, MOST will be IRKED if you don't opt for extras... she's wasting her time and potentially losing other customers... Like a lot of govt contracts: the initial bid is low because you're hoping for a lot of follow-on work where you can make some money... If there's no follow-on work, you've lost money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Promised early 20's and she was LATE 20's... The horror, the horror. Myself, I'm lucky to guess her DECADE...

A reminder: the girls make their coin on the extras, so yes, MOST will be IRKED if you don't opt for extras... she's wasting her time and potentially losing other customers... Like a lot of govt contracts: the initial bid is low because you're hoping for a lot of follow-on work where you can make some money... If there's no follow-on work, you've lost money.
    Well said.

IRKED in capital letters.

The older MLs are more polite and cop it if the punter doesn't want extras. However all MLs want money from extras

I won't forget seeing a ML late one afternoon, without a booking. As described by other punters, when she realised I had just come in for a massage, she screamed at me then ran out to the mamasan!

I didn't know at a massage shop ML can demand to give happy endings!

Banned
    If they get irked so be it. Its either come to a rational price where both parties are happy or otherwise you lose out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    LOL. 2 sides, SAME coin.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    feel like the issue might be a lot of new girls coming in from overseas treating client like they would treat foreign client in there own country... had a horrible experience at barbie massage the other week, with the girl trying to charge a lot extra mid session to what was advertised on there site, only other time I've had that happen is in Thailand, but yeah, that shit messed up the mood and i left place pissed off and will never return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Well said.

IRKED in capital letters.

The older MLs are more polite and cop it of you don't want extras, but they want extras too however

I won't forget seeing a ML late one afternoon, without a booking. As described by other punters, when she realised I had just come in for a massage, she screamed at me then ran out to the mamasan!

Sometimes many older MLs will push you for part 3. They just want to make quick money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow!! I've never heard of any ML "put on some gloves" just to give a HJ. I would have simply stopped her and walked out.

I prefer places where the price includes NHJ as a standard fee, so there is no negotiations and discussions, and both parties know what is expected.
    Brings back memories of Pure Massage in North Sydney, and Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest. You simply pay and you simply get. None of that bullshit of bargaining.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a particularly shocking one just the other day where this ML Sky from top tyde 2 pope st does a very weak pt 1(understandable), asks me to turn over and asks if i want extras. I say yes to a HJ and she then proceeds to put on some gloves! She turns the lights off and does a half hearted tugging
    It's obvious she uses this technique for punters. I bet a number of punters accept this as normal practice

THE USE OF GLOVES IS NOT NORMAL PRACTICE

Hey if I was an ML I would also be using gloves. But I also wouldn't be charging for such a dehumanizing experience. Sounds like what you would get at the doctor's just before a prostate check

The wonderful staff at my sexual health clinic also hold my penis in gloves. I would never pay a lady to do that, totally ruins the mood

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast