Thread: French Victoria - beautiful

Junior Member(有D料到)

French Victoria - beautiful

Havent been to fireflies in a while and my bros shared some pics of a new french girl
    I was in the city, .so it was my turn to tofft and go check her out.

Photos look good, but no face...

Glad to report that shes a stunner. Naturally pretty, nice eyes and smile...lucky me

Shes a massage + girl, so opted for 45 and went with the flow.

Face 9...classic looking french babe, refined, small features....if i saw her on the street, she'd turn my head and id probably walk into something. Theres a few french fs wls around..imo fr chloe is prettiest...victoria's on par with chloe, but chloe blonde and victoria brunette....victorias also much younger..i didnt ask her age..she could be anywhere between 18-21

Body 8.5 you can see the photos on the web, they are her...i think shes smaller than 167cm. Shes got a great body, i,prefer c cups but her are bs so mjnus 1 point for that...otherwise, nice slim, young, toned body with light skin, shaved.
    She has tiny hands and wrists...which makes your cock look massive when its in her hands

Service 9 she was stroking me, when the conversation turned to extras...yes she knows how to play this game lol.
    As she didnt offer fs i declined the extras (ask her yourself as what i got offerred might be different to you)
    I respect that with some of the massage girls, they are more selective and can dial up or down service, depending on the customer

Kissing, touching, good sensual massage with great eye contact and chat...had a lot of fun
    She likes prostate massage, so finger in your ass whilst shes tugging you...she has tiny fingers boys haha...felt good and made me cum quicker and stronger

...in chatting, she definitely likes sex, so maybe some repeat visits might pay dividends who knows.

A great addition to fireflies...i think she will be busy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review thanks for sharing! Did she have a sexy french accent?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks
    ..initially no..she surpresses it as people find her harder to understand.
    .i said i love french accents, so she then turned it on for me, and oh yes, she sounded so sexy

Hope shes still there in 2024, would be a nice return to work/city seeing her again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2023 View Post
    Thanks
    ..initially no..she surpresses it as people find her harder to understand.
    .i said i love french accents, so she then turned it on for me, and oh yes, she sounded so sexy

Hope shes still there in 2024, would be a nice return to work/city seeing her again
    I've seen the pics on their wechat...definitely looks hot and I'm a sucker for accents. Whats the go with MLs in a FS shop? Is it just basically up to the girl if they feel like it and are somewhat into you if they offer FS? I've noticed fireflies taking on a lot of massage only girls lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, up to girl...ive had fs with a massage girl at 382A, even switched rooms to one with a bed lol
    ...other girls are masasge + extras like cbj/bbbj/daty but no fs
    Up to them, and also first time v second visit can be different in my experience.

Ive seen fr lola, fr celia/julia, fr chloe...all different and i never rated french girls until i saw one years ago.
    ..now a fan for any new french girls...and victoria doesnt disappoint

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good value at 120/160/180.
    If you like them young and petite, you won’t find much better. Pretty, great bod, tiny pussy, beautiful perky tits.
    Very engaging. She’s quite open about her prostate massage fetish.
    Extras are on offer but currently no FS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a place to view her photos?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nice AR Dave, always rare to find a smoking hot european at an asian shop with not so crazy western shop price...so when they have great service and banging bod to match you've founud a gem hahah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofheaven View Post
    Is there a place to view her photos?
    https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/roster

Text them for whose on shift....they update wechat more often than web im told

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/roster

Text them for whose on shift....they update wechat more often than web im told
    Thank you will check this place out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Havent been to fireflies in a while and my bros shared some pics of a new french girl
    I was in the city, .so it was my turn to tofft and go check her out.

Photos look good, but no face...

Glad to report that shes a stunner. Naturally pretty, nice eyes and smile...lucky me

Shes a massage + girl, so opted for 45 and went with the flow.

Face 9...classic looking french babe, refined, small features....if i saw her on the street, she'd turn my head and id probably walk into something. Theres a few french fs wls around..imo fr chloe is prettiest...victoria's on par with chloe, but chloe blonde and victoria brunette....victorias also much younger..i didnt ask her age..she could be anywhere between 18-21

Body 8.5 you can see the photos on the web, they are her...i think shes smaller than 167cm. Shes got a great body, i,prefer c cups but her are bs so mjnus 1 point for that...otherwise, nice slim, young, toned body with light skin, shaved.
    She has tiny hands and wrists...which makes your cock look massive when its in her hands

Service 9 she was stroking me, when the conversation turned to extras...yes she knows how to play this game lol.
    As she didnt offer fs i declined the extras (ask her yourself as what i got offerred might be different to you)
    I respect that with some of the massage girls, they are more selective and can dial up or down service, depending on the customer

Kissing, touching, good sensual massage with great eye contact and chat...had a lot of fun
    She likes prostate massage, so finger in your ass whilst shes tugging you...she has tiny fingers boys haha...felt good and made me cum quicker and stronger

...in chatting, she definitely likes sex, so maybe some repeat visits might pay dividends who knows.

A great addition to fireflies...i think she will be busy
    She sounds great. What was her kissing like? DFK?

Does she pussy slide?