Rates : $200 - 1hr 15 mins

Extras Cost $50 for fisting

Services Provided This Session : oil massage
    Prostate massage , thru to full hand fisting

Size 7 slim
    A Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : YES yes Yes

I booked Daisy via wechat A few messages later Decided on 1hr 15 mins oil massage with fisting. I booked the very first session of the day 11am.

Turned up DaisyÂ’s apartment was nice. Her massage room is bery nicely set up with the on sweet connected. She has a bluetooth speaker so you can play your own music if you want.

Daisy asked me to undress place my clothers in basket and to have a shower. The bathroom was very nice and clean only used for massage customers. Nice soft towel.

After my shower daisy entered the room. I explained how ai like to be fisted as everyone is different and likes different things. I brought 2 different anal lubes and also some long cuffed desposible gloves.

Daisy started the massage she put a towel over me and did a thai style pressure massage using her knees it felt very nice but ate up a lot of time.

Daisy asked me to turn over she proceeded to give me a version of dragon meridian massage ( I dont really like it but ai let her do her thing.

She asked me to turn back over and proceded to do a body slide that was very nice. Then she gloved up and started a nice prostate massage and slowly inserted a few more fingers. I got up on my knees to give her better access to my arse. She preceded slowly until she had slide her hand in. A few instructions and soon she was sliding her hand in and out of my arse as I stroked my cock until I came.

I had a shower and Daisy asked me dis I enjoy the session and was there anything she could do to improve the session with fisting. I explained to her I didnÂ’t really like the dragon meridian massage part. She said we can not do that to give us more time for the fisting. A few more tweaks in what I would like to do in our next session. I told her I had a great time and she made me feel at ease as fisting is so much how the girl doing the fisting make you feel as there is a lot of trust as a girl that rushes can hurt you. Daisy was great and I look farward to 2024 for our next session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : Little Daisy Massage
    Private apartment
    Month/Year of Visit : dec 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

1 b pearl st,hurstville,Sydney,NSW

Wechat ID: daisyfun888

Phone : 0423 119 390

Hours of Business : 11
    Am to 11pm

Rates : $200 - 1hr 15 mins

Extras Cost $50 for fisting

Services Provided This Session : oil massage
    Prostate massage , thru to full hand fisting

Size 7 slim
    A Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : YES yes Yes

I booked Daisy via wechat A few messages later Decided on 1hr 15 mins oil massage with fisting. I booked the very first session of the day 11am.

Turned up DaisyÂ’s apartment was nice. Her massage room is bery nicely set up with the on sweet connected. She has a bluetooth speaker so you can play your own music if you want.

Daisy asked me to undress place my clothers in basket and to have a shower. The bathroom was very nice and clean only used for massage customers. Nice soft towel.

After my shower daisy entered the room. I explained how ai like to be fisted as everyone is different and likes different things. I brought 2 different anal lubes and also some long cuffed desposible gloves.

Daisy started the massage she put a towel over me and did a thai style pressure massage using her knees it felt very nice but ate up a lot of time.

Daisy asked me to turn over she proceeded to give me a version of dragon meridian massage ( I dont really like it but ai let her do her thing.

She asked me to turn back over and proceded to do a body slide that was very nice. Then she gloved up and started a nice prostate massage and slowly inserted a few more fingers. I got up on my knees to give her better access to my arse. She preceded slowly until she had slide her hand in. A few instructions and soon she was sliding her hand in and out of my arse as I stroked my cock until I came.

I had a shower and Daisy asked me dis I enjoy the session and was there anything she could do to improve the session with fisting. I explained to her I didnÂ’t really like the dragon meridian massage part. She said we can not do that to give us more time for the fisting. A few more tweaks in what I would like to do in our next session. I told her I had a great time and she made me feel at ease as fisting is so much how the girl doing the fisting make you feel as there is a lot of trust as a girl that rushes can hurt you. Daisy was great and I look farward to 2024 for our next session.
    Clicked expecting you fisted the ML. Left disappointed 😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    Clicked expecting you fisted the ML. Left disappointed 😅

Lucky I didn’t leave disappointed.My user name should have given you some clues. 😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How would you rate her actual massage / massage skill?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    How would you rate her actual massage / massage skill?
    Pretty dam good. But we focused a lot of our time towards the fisting.

I think if your interested in Prostrate massage thru to fisting and want a great massage she is your girl.
    Like I said I think my next session will be even better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    Clicked expecting you fisted the ML. Left disappointed ��
    lol...same here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    lol...same here!

Hahahahaha sorry guys. But if I had fisted the girl I would have put that in the tittle. “ I fisted Daisy today. “

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how do you get a fist size up your ass but?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    I guessing with a lot of lube and clenched teeth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post

Hahahaha if its something your interested in there is this amazing thing called google.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxingTime247 View Post
    I guessing with a lot of lube and clenched teeth.

Have you ever fucked a girl up the arse for her first time. How dis you do that. And that should give you the answer