Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite place

Senior Member(無間使者)

Favourite place

Merry Christmas y’all.

Other than the bedroom, I’m curious where in the house is your favourite spot to do the deeds??

My wife is away at the moment. Being naughty I will be inviting my regular ML to come over for NYE. Planning to give her a tour around the house, naked of course 😅, starting from the kitchen bench.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Make sure you do a massive cleanup before your wife comes back.

A former partner found one long hair at the bottom of the bathroom basin curled by the edge — invisible to most cleaners.

Also, smell of perfume on bed sheets and towels.

Also, the odd earrings that may fall behind a couch….

Be very careful.? I’m writing from experience 😢

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Merry Christmas y’all.

Other than the bedroom, I’m curious where in the house is your favourite spot to do the deeds??

My wife is away at the moment. Being naughty I will be inviting my regular ML to come over for NYE. Planning to give her a tour around the house, naked of course ��, starting from the kitchen bench.
    Obviously you have no intention of staying married unless you have a preexisting fully open relationship ?

Warning: you can never be sure you have removed all traces of anyone else being in your premises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Make sure you do a massive cleanup before your wife comes back.

A former partner found one long hair at the bottom of the bathroom basin curled by the edge — invisible to most cleaners.

Also, smell of perfume on bed sheets and towels.

Also, the odd earrings that may fall behind a couch….

Be very careful.? I’m writing from experience 😢
    Bummer, sorry to hear that mate.
    I often have work clients and visitors in my house so i don’t worry too much about traces. Not messing around in main bedroom/ensuite, hard to explain any hair/earrings in there. But everywhere else should be just fine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good fantasy. Live your dreams. Do it is one in a lifetime opportunity since your wife is away. Makes your NYE a memorable one. Report back tell us how it goes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I actually just noticed the other comment was from brother called ‘bummer’.
    Not intentional at all.
    Actually i do care about the relationship, but seeing others is actually keeping me sane/interested in my wife.
    I doubt she will respond well to the idea of open relationship, no need to stir the pot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    What about Hidden camera?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I deep cleaned, washed sheets and thought I'd thought of everything until my ex found an half finished energy drink in the fridge and knew it wasn't mine. Live your own life but know you're playing with fire in your own home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular stayed over one night when my other half was overseas. She had just finished a shift but after having a shower she initiated the deed in the main bed. Woke me early too for another round. She was just amazing, didn’t want any payment. I washed the sheets & towels thoroughly. Luckily the other half was none the wiser when she returned, especially as their sense of smell is much more developed haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I deep cleaned, washed sheets and thought I'd thought of everything until my ex found an half finished energy drink in the fridge and knew it wasn't mine. Live your own life but know you're playing with fire in your own home.
    100%. I'd rather go to a shop or book a hotel room if I want to be hanky panky while the missus isn't around. Some of these "mistresses" can spell trouble by deliberately hiding their stuff around the house. Sometimes something simple like a hair band or hair clips can raise alarms. What's worse is when they have dyed hair and a few strands gets left behind under the bed. When the missus does some tidying around the house she'll find it and it can be a cause for divorce for those who are married. If you're the high earner you'll be fucked by the courts.

Banned
    Merry Christmas y’all.

My wife is away at the moment. Being naughty I will be inviting my regular ML to come over for NYE. Planning to give her a tour around the house, naked of course ��, starting from the kitchen bench.
    Will your wife have the real time video feed? And you have a divorce lawyer's name card handy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty brave and risky inviting your regular WL over to your wifes bed when shes away I am sure you must be aware of all the risks, it just takes one slip up, the wife notices something and your done and dusted. Better doing the deed elsewhere than your own back yard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont shit where you eat, get a hotel room or whatever, just not at your house

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably just thinking with my horny head. I will probably chicken out. But will definitely post something if I go ahead with the plan.
    Never thought about hidden cameras. I will keep that in mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Straying off topic a little bit. Would like some useful advice please 🙏.

I went to a dinner party, I met a friend of a friend of my wife. And I am so rizzed. She was the most charming and beautiful looking Caucasian girl I’ve ever met in real life. Gorgeous smile. The type that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about her every day in a the past week. We had very light conversations only and never exchanged any details, but I could reach out on facebook if I wanted to.
    Being Asian background I am feeling a little self conscious to reach out. Also although she is not in my wife’s circle, she is friend of a friend of my wife. I also don't want a long term adultery partner, I don’t don’t think I need the emotional part, I love my wife dearly and have no intention to divorce. But I cannot stop myself thinking about her the whole week and super tempted to reach out.
    Sorry about the long rant. Please give me all the reasons I shouldn’t do it and snap me out of this

Banned
    Straying off topic a little bit. Would like some useful advice please 🙏.

I went to a dinner party, I met a friend of a friend of my wife. And I am so rizzed. She was the most charming and beautiful looking Caucasian girl I’ve ever met in real life. Gorgeous smile. The type that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about her every day in a the past week. We had very light conversations only and never exchanged any details, but I could reach out on facebook if I wanted to.
    Being Asian background I am feeling a little self conscious to reach out. Also although she is not in my wife’s circle, she is friend of a friend of my wife. I also don't want a long term adultery partner, I don’t don’t think I need the emotional part, I love my wife dearly and have no intention to divorce. But I cannot stop myself thinking about her the whole week and super tempted to reach out.
    Sorry about the long rant. Please give me all the reasons I shouldn’t do it and snap me out of this
    If you're thinking about that girl behind your wife's back then that means you're lusting for her. Have you tried banging a Caucasian girl before? They're not as good as Asians imo. I suggest banging your wife as much as you can and reassess if your lust for that girl is still strong. Or your regular WL that you planned on bringing home for a hanky panky, get her to make your dick fall off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Merry Christmas y’all.

My wife is away at the moment. Being naughty I will be inviting my regular ML to come over for NYE. Planning to give her a tour around the house, naked of course 😅, starting from the kitchen bench.
    Dude Cash - Hotel - find some reason to not have a phone on you. Even old couples randomly call let alone NYE

Shit maybe your Mrs is actually sneaking out and you suspect.

Punt safely is also about your day to day relationships.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know mate, inviting ML over to your house, sizing up a friend of your missus circle of friends as a potential fuckbuddy? It feels like you want to be caught. Or at least the thrill of being caught is something you're chasing.

My 2cents,

I'd take a serious look at the state of your current relationship. You obviously don't want to be there. But you're fucking around in other backyards to distract yourself from the pain of a breakup. I've punted while in relationships, so I'm not throwing any moral judgements. I was after sexual connection and satisfaction. ML/WL's know the score and aren't going to pursue emotional relationships, (the kind where they turn up to your house or message your missus). If you need to be single and play the field to be happy then why not have at it? Spin some plates and bask in all the drama that comes with it.

Ask yourself how much mental bandwidth this chick is taking up in your mind from one flirty conversation.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Put on the away socks champ, don't bring that shit home. It will end badly.
    Same goes for friend of the mrs, rhe second said woman feels jilted, it gets back to your wife within seconds.
    If you're married and constantly looking to play around so close to home, as others have suggested you might want to have a deeper look at what's going on, it sounds like you want to get caught.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    If you're thinking about that girl behind your wife's back then that means you're lusting for her. Have you tried banging a Caucasian girl before? They're not as good as Asians imo. I suggest banging your wife as much as you can and reassess if your lust for that girl is still strong. Or your regular WL that you planned on bringing home for a hanky panky, get her to make your dick fall off.
    What makes you think Caucasian girls aren’t better than Asian? I think in the shops yes, Asians are better. But outside them white girls are just as wild and kinky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast