Thread: J Hikaru at Fireflies 382A: Ex Volleyball Vixen with tongue swirling BBBJ & internal muscle control

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Hikaru at Fireflies 382A: Ex Volleyball Vixen with tongue swirling BBBJ & internal muscle control

A friend and fellow punter recommended I see new Hikaru, so messaged Fireflies Reception via WeChat and booked a few nights ago. I had a booking at another shop cancelled to my dismay (again) and wasn’t planning to punt as this week as been a ridiculous week. But late night work finally got the better of me and as Hikaru finished late, I was able to see her.

As I pay the $280 damage to Reception, this pretty young western girl walks past and gives me a smile – err, but keeps walking. She is super slim, medium height, nice legs, lovely B cups and pretty face. I asked Jesse, “who is that?” He replied “New Western girl Victoria. Only 18yo, French girl. Massage plus extras.” Wow! I don’t normally do massage, but my French needs some practice, so ….. maybe have to find time to see her.

Jesse then says “Come come, we also have an 18yo Indian girl” and he takes me down to the corridor past Reception. Jesse knocks on Room 2 door and introduces me to new Alisha. Very pretty face, lovely smile and we exchange pleasantries. Unlike slinky Victoria, she was wearing a rack suit, so I couldn’t see much of her body. But looked ok and very pretty. Fark, maybe I need to try massage plus extras (no FS)!! Back to Reception, who dispatched me to Room #11 with the crazy round bed and bars coming down from the ceiling.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by a tall attractive and athletic J girl who obviously looks after herself and she welcomes me into the room. We exchange pleasantries, have a little chit chat in Japanese for my weekly practice session, some LFK and then proceed to the shower. I normally shower by myself to avoid time-wasters, but Hikaru strips and follows me in the shower, so no choice. Tall, as I mentioned above, slender with nice B-C cups, shaved below and with an athlete’s figure. Hikaru starts the Japanese shower routine and this gave me my first inclination that she is obviously experienced. No time wasting in the shower as Hikaru got down to business, washing the important bits and teasing me with the occasional touch in sensitive places. Then to my delight, after the third or fourth wash of my cock, Hikaru kneels down and starts her BBBJ in the shower. As I haven’t had one of these for ages, it was a delight and I was pleased she took her time. Hmmm at this point, no rush for me, either as Hikaru knows what she is doing with cock in her mouth. It wasn’t just sucking, but had good tongue action as well, while I was inside her. A technique I have tried to pass on to different girls from time to time, although not all of them were able to master it.

After several minutes of that delightful experience, we finished the shower and toweled off. As it was late and I had been working long hours for about 20 years, I just laid back on the bed to see what this volleyball vixen had in store for me. Hikaru starts with some kissing and a cat bath, combining it with swapping between a HJ and ball massage while still going with the cat bath. As Hikaru obviously knew what she was doing, I laid back and enjoyed it. Seemed like she knew how to do everything the way I enjoy it, so ….. I was pleased to let her continue. Her tongue journey continued down to my cock and she resumed her delightful BBBJ complete with swirling tongue action. This progressed to ball licking while she simultaneously flicked my nipples with her fingers, which continued without stopping. It’s great to be able to see a WL who really knows what she is doing.

Much as I was enjoying this, I was getting hungry for pussy and, because we hadn’t done my normal seduction/slow undressing routine at the start, I still had not introduced myself to her little shaved sister. So we swapped positions and she laid back and spread her legs. To be honest, I was quite surprised how small and compact her pussy is. Considering how tall Hikaru is, I thought everything would be in proportion, but this little treasure was not. So I laid between her legs and started to lick her. Nice taste and soft to the touch (obviously), she is also delightful to lick. My tongue explored her inside and out, but it wasn’t long before I discovered the more sensitive position on her clit, that gave her the most pleasure. Hikaru is an early achiever – given she had already worked a few hours - and it wasn’t long before her back arched and the back of her head pushed into the pillow as she came with a little convulsion (not much – just a little). No FIP and rubbing her g-spot required, although I did massage her labia a little.

As we still had time on our hands and, as she is very sensitive to DATY, we proceeded to #2. Great! But after #2, there was no returning to her clit and labia as she was too sensitive and this became off limits. Fortunately, I had brought Mr Cock and he was keen to go explore inside her (as Mr Finger had become redundant in the earlier sessions) and so on with condom and I pushed inside her. Again, to my surprise, she is quite tight and not what I expected from this tall ex Volleyball player. We did mish with DFK, nipple licking on her and nipple play on me and I continued to remark on how tight she is. Quite a surprise. We discussed it later and she mentioned because she was very active in sports and did lots of exercise, she learnt how to control her internal muscles. Hmmm, so girls volleyball is a perfect training ground for sex! Good to know. I need to start hanging around gymnasiums more often. Hikaru may have cum during mish, but I wasn’t 100% sure. But it’s clear she enjoys being penetrated.

Hikaru then asked for doggy and I was pleased to comply. I asked her if she likes doggy as we changed position and she advised she dis. Yep, sure enough after 5 mins of doggy, Hikaru came again and kind of collapsed on the bed.

As time was marching on, we went back to BBBJ, nipple play and CIM. All done with excellent skills and technique with the tongue swirling on my cock after CIM (with my cum still in her mouth) as an added bonus. Fuck me dead. Great! After recovering, I showered, dressed and stumbled down the stairs.

Hikaru is experienced, skilled, attractive and a pleasure to talk to as well as a delight to make love to. Although, obviously tall for a Japanese girl, don’t let that dissuade you as her service is excellent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good god...sounds like an amazing experience. Hope she's still there next time I travel to Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s their WeChat ID? I had a look in the roster forum but the last post for 382A club was ages ago so just wanted to check if it’s still the same or if it’s changed. If you could share it I’d be most grateful ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is well run and does amazing recruiting thanks to Jesse. Can't wait to sample the new talent soon. Hope they will still be around in the new year 🙏

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    What’s their WeChat ID? I had a look in the roster forum but the last post for 382A club was ages ago so just wanted to check if it’s still the same or if it’s changed. If you could share it I’d be most grateful ��
    They don't post rosters here. Wechat is FIREFLIESBYJESSE

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Many thanks! I’ll add this to my sneaky WeChat list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Hikaru a few days ago also, absolute amazing service, has an amazing body and she is very welcoming.

Im only new to punting and she made me feel like I was on top of the world. Everything by AsiaAddict mentioned was what was on offer too except I didn’t do daty since I’m not too confident at trying it yet. But will definately see her again if she’s on after Christmas!

Also as you mentioned she is most definately an achiever. She literally spent 8+ mins doing everything she can during her bbbj to get me to cum. I really applaud her effort and it shows how far she was willing to go to please her clients.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn, I think I need to give fireflies another go after reading this