Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fireflies

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went there by chance yesterday and was shown Rei.
    I wasn't planning to punt but after I was shown Jap Rei, my schedule was cleared and I booked Rei, I'll write an AR on her. She doesn't do FS though FYI
    Look-wise, Rei will fit every man's desire imo, unless you're David Beckham (which his wife is not that good looking anyway)
    Her face is fairly pretty too. A bit of bush down there, I hope she's shaved for my next visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseSydney View Post
    Oh no i meant the western massage shop in broadway. They charge 235 for only nude HJ without BJ for young white girls and western girls and 50-150 extra for BJ on top and somehow still super busy! I dont understand how
    ---
    Jesse, you know the market, you are genuine friendly and most important you have common sense. Keep your rates 'in balance' and I believe you will do Great!!!
    Your FS rates for Asian girls [ for Caucasian your rates are expensive unless the girls are overall 8 out of 10 or more ] are very ok but your massage rates are not, unless of course include except nude hj and dfk - daty - bbbj and then can be max 150 / 170 / 190.
    ... https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/contact

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no i meant the western massage shop in broadway. They charge 235 for only nude HJ without BJ for young white girls and western girls and 50-150 extra for BJ on top and somehow still super busy! I dont understand how
    I think that shop has had a reputation in the forums for being stupidly overpriced for many years, so I don't believe it's a good idea to use them as a standard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    I think that shop has had a reputation in the forums for being stupidly overpriced for many years, so I don't believe it's a good idea to use them as a standard.
    Is this the place where the ladies are cartoons?
    https://kingscourt.com.au/girls/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I went there by chance yesterday and was shown Rei.
    I wasn't planning to punt but after I was shown Jap Rei, my schedule was cleared and I booked Rei, I'll write an AR on her. She doesn't do FS though FYI
    Look-wise, Rei will fit every man's desire imo, unless you're David Beckham (which his wife is not that good looking anyway)
    Her face is fairly pretty too. A bit of bush down there, I hope she's shaved for my next visit

Thanks for the intel. Thought she would have been awesome for a full service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Is this the place where the ladies are cartoons?
    https://kingscourt.com.au/girls/
    What's with shops using cartoons and AI generated images to represent the girls? That's an immediate red flag there. Like going to Maccas and they put up a drawing of their burgers rather than an actual photo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t know about other shops but King’s Court has been using those drawings for close to ten years, at least. It’s not a new phenomenon for them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is Storm the one from Ginza? photos look similar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahnah View Post
    Looks similar, but her photo and name seem to have dropped off the roster on wechat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    Looks similar, but her photo and name seem to have dropped off the roster on wechat.
    You could be onto something

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t know about other shops but King’s Court has been using those drawings for close to ten years, at least. It’s not a new phenomenon for them.
    Fucking a cartoon would be quite a novelty. I’d definitely do Jessica Rabbit!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To get a white girl for a lap dance it's around $100 for 3 songs. To get her for a whole hour and get a HJ and bodyslide for $235 doesn't seem to bad compared to stripper prices and for a white girl. Not saying I'd like to pay that extra but you see white girls costing more generally.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahnah View Post
    Yeah same one i think shes enjoying a holiday

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarrock715 View Post
    To get a white girl for a lap dance it's around $100 for 3 songs. To get her for a whole hour and get a HJ and bodyslide for $235 doesn't seem to bad compared to stripper prices and for a white girl. Not saying I'd like to pay that extra but you see white girls costing more generally.
    I don't think you should compare to stripper prices.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone try the Korean girl Somi yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Belle

Bring Belle back pls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If I'm looking for the best actual massage, which girls would you recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes, it is the same Storm from Ginza, but as others have mentioned she hasn't been rostered on for ages. It's a shame because she is a babe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123