Indian Mila
    Language: Good English, Hindi
    Looks: Pretty, round face with small nose, cute eyes, and nice smile
    Body: Thick curvy body with a big ass, but not overweight
    Height: ~155 cm
    Boobs: E natural
    Hair: Partially dyed
    BBBJ: Quite good
    DATY: With gentle fingering. Very responsive. Unshaven.
    Sex: Very good

The pictures on the site appear to be fake images of other people, because her friends, family and boyfriend don’t know she has started this job, and she is keen to keep it that way. She has only been doing SW for a couple of days, since her previous part-time work in hospitality is not enough to cover her uni tuition.

After a relaxed chat, I showered alone. She is not super friendly, but warm and courteous.

Only the lightest kissing seemed on offer (no DFK so far).

Her BBBJ was good, but she did not make eye contact, and there was a hint of teeth very briefly. Her ball sucking was also good, but seemed less experienced.

She was okay with DATY with gentle fingering, and was very expressive, making appreciative comments, and grabbing and squeezing my head as she was getting close. I forgot to suggest that most clients would prefer that she shaves down there, although I don’t really mind.

I asked her if she knew what a pussy slide was, and she said she didn’t. So I explained and taught her how to do it. She did an excellent job with perhaps her first pussy slide and said it felt good for her too. I commented that she was a quick study, meaning she learns quickly.

I grabbed a dom and started with doggy because it is easy and usually popular with everyone. It felt great and her big ass was fun to hold on to. There was also an excellent view of her nice big breasts swaying in the side-mirrors. I asked her to get on top and was pleasantly surprised to find she was excellent in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl despite being a curvy girl, with no signs of getting tired. Feeling, kissing and sucking her nice firm breasts was amazing. Her face looked extremely cute and bouncing breasts looked great too. When facing me in cowgirl and missionary, she also made great eye contact and smiled back at me, whilst I was smiling at her. I finished in the bag in doggy, then we chatted some more.

I suggested she ask for more money from the shop (as Indian WL are very rare, but she is currently at $300/hour), although the price is probably set by how popular someone is over the longer term. To my surprise, she says she does see Indian and Nepali guys here so far, who fortunately have been kind to her. I hope that everyone is nice to her, so she doesn’t get scared off and leave.

I was a little apprehensive about seeing an inexperienced Indian girl again (although she did counter that she had plenty of civilian experience from her past personal life), but she put in a very good effort and did not give the impression that she hated being there as an industry beginner (although she probably does). If she gives me better eye contact for BBBJ and some DFK next time I would be thrilled and probably give her a tip. There is a chance that she will find this job too full-on and stop, but based on our session today I expect she has the potential to remain very popular.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for this comprehensive review. I liked it a lot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, JayF!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw the photos on his website and his face seems quite chubby. Is her face the same in reality?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I doubt that the photo is even of her, vs maybe some chubby Mexican woman or something. Her real face looks cute and not chubby in my opinion, although she is a curvy girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review JayF, chubby Indian girls are hard to come by in Sydney. Is she Aussie born? What size dress would you say she is?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not Aussie but Indian apparently. I guess around size 10, but I am unfamiliar with dress sizes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never tried Indian before. Always my dream to try one .