Thread: The World Is Sexier, and i love it!

Senior Member(無間使者)

The World Is Sexier, and i love it!

This year, and most likely into next year, I have noticed that the world has become way sexier and degenerate, and I fucking love it. Here are some of my short story encounters to give you the bigger picture and some last bit of reading fun to finish off 2023.

Traffic Control Girls
    Starting with the most tame, these lollipop girls they have been hiring over the years are just getting hotter and some im sure have OnlyFans. Like what purpose does SLIM FIT hi visibility ‘work pants’ have on a construction site? The last lot i’ve seen around Parramatta light rail works even have chest enhancements and struggle to keep their tops fitting. One I’ve seen lets a little cleavage out and the boys on the site love it. So do I when i roll up with some deliveries from my elevated view of my truck looking down!

The Gym
    There are more and more girls just comfortable walking around in tights that range from yoga pants to hot pants and half the time they are the ones that form around the buttcheeks into their cracks. Even tops can range from tight slim fit shirts to just a sports bra. A lot of the time these girls are looking for attention from particular fit guys or they are filming for their insta followers so its always a thing where you have to pretend not to look/notice. Im there to work out but its nice to see while resting between sets!

Childcare staff
    Tight gym wear has just become the norm for a lot of female staff now i feel, and going to pick up niece and nephew from childcare twice a week has been a fun experience. There are some sexy looking young asian, indian and even white childcare workers in gym wear who get so clucky around children all day and swoon over seeing a dude picking up their kids. I’m just an uncle but I see the other dads get a flirt from the staff too and we both nod and smile as we walk past. Let’s just say these ladies bend over a lot to pick up kids giving us a nice view.

Dentist / Orthodontist
    You guys have ruined me on this one in one of the dentist posts earlier this year. On the insistence of my girlfriend she said i should try her dentist, since mine had closed up shop. Well i didnt know that Koreans are big in this field and this place had young cute assistants all dolled up in the korean way. I was watching my gf get her teeth done and the dentist was a chesty milf type and was pressing her boobs up behind her head to reach over to the her teeth. Kinda like what MLs do as part of their routine. I got a good view cleavage from where i was waiting and was thinking no way was this going to happen to me.

How wrong was I, it felt exactly like an ML routine, and sometimes her boob or the assistant boob would brush along my arm accidently. Im fairly certain they meant nothing by it, more focused on getting my dental done. But i couldnt help the dirty thoughts.

Nail Salons
    Sometimes I go to the nail salon with my gf for a mani pedi but i just do the pedi part. Well i didnt know this but these places are filled with Viets. And some of them dress quite provocative in opinion, like with some cleavage showing, not fully out there, but enough when they bend over i’m seeing everything. Some dont even wear bras so that makes for an interesting and unintended perv. Theres are part of the pedi where they massage the scrubbing lotion up your calves. And one time a young busty one pressed my foot into her chest for leverage as she reached up my leg…in front of my gf too.

Yup that was fun, foot was there for a good 5 minutes, was tempted to wiggle my toes a bit but managed to maintain my mental fortitude to keep a good thing going and not ruin it.

The Office
    A couple days of the week i have to stay in the office and just do administration and orders. Some of the ladies that walk around wear some of the most outrageous outfits. There is just no standard on what a woman should wear thats considered ‘professional’. I’m talking leggy babes in short skirts and unbuttoned shirts showing mad cleavage to just walking around in gym wear. Some wear shit as if they’re about to go out clubbing on a Friday night but its only Tuesday.

I fucking love it and no dude i work with is complaining.

The Shops
    Have you guys stepped into a Westfields as of late? All walks of sexy life is everywhere during this time. It doesnt matter if its fucking raining and cold or its blistering sun, there are ladies wearing virtually nothing at all, young and old.
    From the usual tight gym wear or some combination of clothing that is revealing and/or make’s their bodies standout sexually.
    I mean i was at a Starbucks as the girl serving me was wearing short shorts and sports top behind her apron. It was hot AF.

Anyways I just want to thank modern feminism for making it acceptable in social settings to wear whatever and I also want to thank the man who invented sun glasses.

Merry Christmas Aus99!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Said like a man who really enjoys life haha. Merry Christmas all