Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whore cartel tiktok Nundah

Senior Member(無間使者)

This is a joke!

Why don’t we all just make complaints against the same joint? A targeted attack. Surely the police would have to do something?

This is a joke.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Why don’t we all just make complaints against the same joint? A targeted attack. Surely the police would have to do something?
    yes, that is the plan. which shop do you have in mind ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    yes, that is the plan. which shop do you have in mind ?

You guys are seriously insane. Bring on a 'targeted attack' against a shop - because you had a bad experience there or couldn't agree on a price??? Have you thought about all the possible follow-on effects, for example for the whole scene and pricing? Probably not, as this would require a brain.

And just take this as a piece of friendly advice: You are not as anonymous here (or anywhere on the web) as you might think you are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a joke. There’s no need to bring the friendly advise. Chill out. This forum has gone to shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am very chilled. And I personally have absolutely no skin in the game; just a customer like you guys. Most of the time I leave the shops I visit fairly happy, and when I don't and feel it's worth my time, I might leave a review here.
    That said, I would hate to see the whole scene become more wary and mistrustful, or to pay 'risk premiums' - because of the immature and disproportionate actions of a few idiots.

However, you've got to understand that you never really know whom exactly you're gonna piss off with actions as suggested by yourself and the other guy, and unless you're very clever with covering your tracks on the web, very pissed off people could probably find out who you are, especially when you announce and brag about it in a public forum.

But I'm delighted to read that you've found out - in retrospect - that your post in question was a joke...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As usual this thread also is going off the rail

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissy Boy View Post
    As usual this thread also is going off the rail
    Take your complaint to the guys who suggested coordinated police reporting because a ML dared to quote a few $$ more for a BJ or something - or wait, you're one of them.

Also please consider it could just be the ML's way of saying that she isn't overly fond of you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a joke. There’s no need to bring the friendly advise. Chill out. This forum has gone to shit
    agree totally.

the shops have gone to shit too ! the only way to bring about a reset is to shake up the entire industry.

if ML's can't handle it, best is for them to enroll themselves at some university and study hard so they can become a doctor, lawyer or accountant or something along the lines. so they can stop doing this job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Take your complaint to the guys who suggested coordinated police reporting because a ML dared to quote a few $$ more for a BJ or something - or wait, you're one of them.

Also please consider it could just be the ML's way of saying that she isn't overly fond of you.
    Typical Vflowers!!! I remember you had issues with understanding simple English. You can go fuck yourself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think we should organise VFlowers & Brissyboy to main event in Wrestlemania
    These 2 lock their horns all the time. Both are losers who fight over 30/60 mins girlfriends.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if they take your money, they better do the job, and do it good. otherwise, report them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic View Post
    I think we should organise VFlowers & Brissyboy to main event in Wrestlemania
    These 2 lock their horns all the time. Both are losers who fight over 30/60 mins girlfriends.
    Thank you. Will you be the guest referee?

Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post

Have you ever visited a shop to start with? You just increase your number of posts by writing crap and giving out-dated information. You are just a troll!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    if they take your money, they better do the job, and do it good. otherwise, report them.
    Report them to who..???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    Report them to who..???
    He'll probably dob on them to his Mum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234