Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whore cartel tiktok Nundah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    I hope Sky Day Spa dont punch their stuff.
    Ive heard of shops doing much worse though

Anyway, a correction of why Sky Day Spa in Eight Mile Plains was raided and shut for months.
    Next door is a childcare centre. A complaint was raised by parent(s) of seedy looking men entering and leaving.
    Police sent an undercover to talk to patrons as they left.
    One stupid young guy was caught putting a used condom in the bin and questioned. He admit fucking the woman inside.
    Bang.
    I think he meant "pinching" their staff from another shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman View Post
    I figure the cops have got higher priorities than raiding shops.

But is it true that if a complaint is made by whoever (member of the public, neighbours, another business in the area) then the cops have to act on it? Maybe not a full on raid but possibly a visit to see that they are doing something about the complaint?

I think generally, if a brothel reports on a massage shop providing sexual services, the cops MUST investigate. it is not fair to the brothel, as they pay licence fees but the massage shops don't.

but if a member of the public reports, it depends on how the reporting was done. if it is just accusations, the cops might take their time to do the investigating. but if you say that you went for a legit massage, and the girl offered extras, like FS or BJ, and you paid but never got the service, in which case you got CHEATED, then the cops must investigate. if you have to report, be smart. never say you asked for the service or if the service is offered. cos if you did, then you propositioned, which is illegal. but if she offered, then she is the one who propositioned, and that is where she made the mistake.

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    I think generally, if a brothel reports on a massage shop providing sexual services, the cops MUST investigate. it is not fair to the brothel, as they pay licence fees but the massage shops don't.

but if a member of the public reports, it depends on how the reporting was done. if it is just accusations, the cops might take their time to do the investigating. but if you say that you went for a legit massage, and the girl offered extras, like FS or BJ, and you paid but never got the service, in which case you got CHEATED, then the cops must investigate. if you have to report, be smart. never say you asked for the service or if the service is offered. cos if you did, then you propositioned, which is illegal. but if she offered, then she is the one who propositioned, and that is where she made the mistake.
    The cops dont have to do shit.
    This isnt fantasy world.

They know the amount of time, paperwork and effort that goes into a prosecution like this and the end result is a $500 fine.
    Thats not a good use of police resources.

If they get pressure from up on high, be it senior police, media pressure or politicians then we will know for sure.

As it is, the cases that have been prosecuted over the last few years are needle in the haystack stuff. The most likely outcome is a girl being deported (not that many) or warned off working in massage shops (a much bigger number)

Owners can always say they didnt know what their girls were doing once the doors were closed. They put up signs saying no sexual services allowed etc

As for brothels, they wield no power. Sucks to follow the rules i guess.
    Ask taxi drivers how their license fees are following uber etc entering the market.

Police arent going to treat some guy getting done $200 by a hooker like it requires the full force of the law.
    Small claims court goes up to 20k or something.
    The amount of online fraud or people being cheated left right and centre by all kinds of legit businesses, your $200 dont mean shit.

They dont have the resources to investigate every little petty crime.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i'm not sure if you are trying to convince others or yourself.

i remember the days at New Farm where undercover cops posed as hookers. a lot of people got done and taken to court. most of them got slapped with a $200 fine and a record of no conviction. what did the police get out of all this ? still, they did it, and the operation went on. but people still think the police don't got the resources for such things. i can only say, believe what you want, when the day comes, "should have, would have, could have" boils down to nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have the resources for it when it's politically charged.

Eg heaps of complaints or an issue that's popped up.

Given the desperation they have at the moment in recruiting (year 10s are being plucked from school) and the youth crime issues. Noone gives 2 fucks about a rub and tug or some idiot getting fleeced for a pineapple.

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    i'm not sure if you are trying to convince others or yourself.

i remember the days at New Farm where undercover cops posed as hookers. a lot of people got done and taken to court. most of them got slapped with a $200 fine and a record of no conviction. what did the police get out of all this ? still, they did it, and the operation went on. but people still think the police don't got the resources for such things. i can only say, believe what you want, when the day comes, "should have, would have, could have" boils down to nothing.
    When did undercover cops pose as Hookers in New Farm?
    Under Joh? A liberal government?
    When it was politically convenient to do so?

Police have resources to prosecute jaywalking if it comes from up high. Political or Bureaucratic.
    The average cop does what he is told and they arent gonna worry about some hand shandys from an asian whore.

If people smuggling becomes a political issue, and its not likely, too much cheap labour, then maybe theres a few shops dancing awfully close to the line.
    Police generally announce sting operations as a warning. They generally leave punters alone. Its the shops or girls who should be shitting themself. Still its needle in a haystack stuff.

Or you can sit and think the sky is falling and hide in your basement until there’s world peace. Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungus the Bogeyman View Post
    When did undercover cops pose as Hookers in New Farm?
    Mainly 2001 thru 2009.. but occasionally from 2009-2016.

When did undercover cops pose as Hookers in Kangaroo Point?

Defo in the period 2009-2016. They had a dwelling in Bromley or Toohey street about 100m from Ipswich road, where they would co-ordinate their entrapments in Kangaroo Point

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    Mainly 2001 thru 2009.. but occasionally from 2009-2016.

When did undercover cops pose as Hookers in Kangaroo Point?

Defo in the period 2009-2016. They had a dwelling in Bromley or Toohey street about 100m from Ipswich road, where they would co-ordinate their entrapments in Kangaroo Point
    Wasnt that street walking though? Loads of problems with street walking on both sides.
    I got no problem with removing that part of the industry unless you can do some kind of amsterdam style system

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The cops dont have to do shit.
    This isnt fantasy world.

They know the amount of time, paperwork and effort that goes into a prosecution like this and the end result is a $500 fine.
    Thats not a good use of police resources.

If they get pressure from up on high, be it senior police, media pressure or politicians then we will know for sure.

As it is, the cases that have been prosecuted over the last few years are needle in the haystack stuff. The most likely outcome is a girl being deported (not that many) or warned off working in massage shops (a much bigger number)

Owners can always say they didnt know what their girls were doing once the doors were closed. They put up signs saying no sexual services allowed etc

As for brothels, they wield no power. Sucks to follow the rules i guess.
    Ask taxi drivers how their license fees are following uber etc entering the market.

Police arent going to treat some guy getting done $200 by a hooker like it requires the full force of the law.
    Small claims court goes up to 20k or something.
    The amount of online fraud or people being cheated left right and centre by all kinds of legit businesses, your $200 dont mean shit.

They dont have the resources to investigate every little petty crime.
    And in addition to all that, they would probably find quite a few of their colleagues as customers if they started to bust shops on a large scale...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Like the famous Los Vegas mobster Moe Dalitz said when question about his history of illegal gambling joints,
    "there were so many judges and politicians in my joints I thought it must have been allowed"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2024 will be the year of reporting !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    Amen to that!!! Name and shame then avoid!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think that might be the only way for the shops to clean up their act.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post

I believe it's actually against the law to accept illegal activities, so even if she is the one doing the propositioning, and you accept, then you are also breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    i think that might be the only way for the shops to clean up their act.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissy Boy View Post
    Amen to that!!! Name and shame then avoid!!!
    You guys crack me up.
    You realise that these are illegal businesses and have such wonderful people funnelling ill gotten gains through them.
    You think some little pissant with a grievance at life is going to derail what they have going?
    Sure hope they arent able to track you down and dangle you out a helicopter

If you have a bad punt and its the mls fault, dont see the ml again
    If the shop more than once provides shit service, dont go again
    If you have multiple shit punts at multiple venues, go find a mirror.
    Look at it. Theres your problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys crack me up.
    Likely just one guy with different troll accounts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You guys crack me up.
    You realise that these are illegal businesses and have such wonderful people funnelling ill gotten gains through them.
    You think some little pissant with a grievance at life is going to derail what they have going?
    Sure hope they arent able to track you down and dangle you out a helicopter

If you have a bad punt and its the mls fault, dont see the ml again
    If the shop more than once provides shit service, dont go again
    If you have multiple shit punts at multiple venues, go find a mirror.
    Look at it. Theres your problem.
    Fuck man, I was thinking the exact same thing this morning about these 3 accounts! No Pay and Nathan A for sure as I have noticed they post after each other a.few.minutes apart. Seen this a few times. Log in to one account and then logout and back into the next account. Too dumb to wait a few hours or the next day to make it look less suspicious. The other Brissy Boy maybe, I say maybe because he joined back in 2012 and the other two only last year.

* Meant to reply to VFlowers but you get the drift. You might have been thinking the same thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Likely just one guy with different troll accounts.
    Yeah I agree, also posts in another thread this morning in the General Talk section

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty for Masturbating View Post
    Yeah I agree, also posts in another thread this morning in the General Talk section
    i also agree with all the other threads.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have my regular MLs. Time to time, I will try outside of regulars. If I come across MLs/WLs with poor service/attitude, of course I have reported here to save someone else (and I will in the future too). If you read my comment at the beginning of this thread, you will see what I said about Sugar which wasn't negative.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast