Thread: That hot waitress!

Junior Member(有D料到)

That hot waitress!

I'm sure many have had the experience of going into a Thai, Korean or Japanese restaurant and got a spark of acknowledgement from the cute waitress or girl behind the counter. Just a sly knowing smile, or a shy blush of recognition but you get that nagging feeling you've seen and felt her naked body and she's had your manhood in her hand. Not only that but she's cleaned up the mess with the ubiquitous bucket of warm soapy water.
    It does add some spice to a meal to sneak a look at her, especially if your with company, and try and work out where you've seen her before.
    I had that exact situation at a place this week and I've often been told by massage girls that they also have hospitality jobs, but unless they're a regular, I've seen so many its hard to place them. But you just know sometimes.
    Interested to hear some experiences.
    RTG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had that feeling a few times but unless a girl is unique or I’ve seen her more than once, I often can’t remember them too well.
    I’ve bumped into a couple of mamasans which felt slightly weird after seeing them in only one very particular setting 😁

Baby Member(留言版初哥) David Mitchell's Avatar
    Yeah. I've had that experience. I also like to watch videos of them. They look so fragile. By the way, not too long ago, I was recommended to look at https://everycamgirl.com/model/honey_sunshine, other videos. For those who like such videos, I think this information will be useful or at least interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would a girl who can make some tax free $500-2500 per day in a massage shop work for minimum wage or less as a waitress???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a legit massage recently and couldnt figure out why one of the girls was chatting to me as if she knew me. She kept whispering to the other legit girls in their language (chuckling) Kept asking strange questions like, you live exciting life etc. later that evening the penny dropped that it may be a girl from a week earlier 😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Why would a girl who can make some tax free $500-2500 per day in a massage shop work for minimum wage or less as a waitress???
    Legitmacy with friends and family. Easier to claim the tax on a waitress job and not have the tax man come snooping for how they afford the apartment in the city.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Believe it or not, not every girl wants to pull dick for a living.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Believe it or not, not every girl wants to pull dick for a living.
    You misunderstood.
    The OP suggested there are girls who work as ML AND as waitress, and that doesn't make sense to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sometimes a visa requirement.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe it's a combo of a couple of things. One is having a "day job" as cover with friends and if the visa requires it. The other is not wanting to do full time sex work.
    The money is great if they're a HAB doing well in a busy shop but that's by no means all of them. I've definitely spoken to MLs about their hospitality jobs and talking of potential other careers as well.
    A lot of it is chat with your face in a hole in the table but as we all know, some can be quite talkative and forthcoming if you open conversations with them.
    Just slaving all day mindlessly tugging the life out of middle aged dicks can be a little draining, and probably depressing if that's all your working life holds for you here.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you look at some rosters and you see girls who are only on a couple of times a week. They're the ones in another job.

They're the ones who do it just enough to not destroy their soul but also pay the bills.

Banned
    Feels a bit creepy this thread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You misunderstood.
    The OP suggested there are girls who work as ML AND as waitress, and that doesn't make sense to me.
    Fair enough, my bad. But as mentioned, would probably be a visa/tax thing. Bit hard to explain how you're supporting yourself if you are only doing cash in hand massage job. I'm guessing the tax man only knows about the income from waitressing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some years ago I was seeing a hot girl from that place in Doggett Street in the Valley as lot. they used to have some great talent over many years with a lot of very willing girls. One girl was a favorite and very popular so I will not name her here.

Mid last year I was at a high level business dinner in Brisbane with a lot of political types. One of the state MP's came over to say hello with his new Chinese wife... and you guessed it - it was the massage chick... she saw me and went bright red... and was very quiet.. i played along as if I didnt know her as I didnt want to embarrass her as all of the girls have the right to a new life after making us happy !!

Later in the evening I ended up alone with her and she said "thank you for being discreet" and then gave me her new mobile number and said message me if you want to catch up.... hahaha - you can take the sex girl away from the shop but you cant take the sex away from the shop girl - she still wants some random cock !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Some years ago I was seeing a hot girl from that place in Doggett Street in the Valley as lot. they used to have some great talent over many years with a lot of very willing girls. One girl was a favorite and very popular so I will not name her here.

Mid last year I was at a high level business dinner in Brisbane with a lot of political types. One of the state MP's came over to say hello with his new Chinese wife... and you guessed it - it was the massage chick... she saw me and went bright red... and was very quiet.. i played along as if I didnt know her as I didnt want to embarrass her as all of the girls have the right to a new life after making us happy !!

Later in the evening I ended up alone with her and she said "thank you for being discreet" and then gave me her new mobile number and said message me if you want to catch up.... hahaha - you can take the sex girl away from the shop but you cant take the sex away from the shop girl - she still wants some random cock !!!
    Cool story mate...

So a chick married to an MP on big bucks, wants to risk her marriage and lifestyle, to hook up with you for a couple of pineapples..??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post

I work in Doggett Street!! How do I not know about "that place" ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    I work in Doggett Street!! How do I not know about "that place" ??
    I don't think it survived Covid

Baby Member(留言版初哥) ingridguerci94's Avatar
    Experiencing that sensation has occurred to me a few times. However, unless a girl stands out as unique or I've encountered her on multiple occasions, I often struggle to recall the details. On a few occasions, I've unexpectedly crossed paths with mamasans, and the encounter felt somewhat peculiar, especially when it happened outside of the specific setting where I first encountered them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ingridguerci94 View Post
    Experiencing that sensation has occurred to me a few times. However, unless a girl stands out as unique or I've encountered her on multiple occasions, I often struggle to recall the details. On a few occasions, I've unexpectedly crossed paths with mamasans, and the encounter felt somewhat peculiar, especially when it happened outside of the specific setting where I first encountered them.
    Wtf is this ChatGPT bot? Linking to random virusy looking sites

Baby Member(留言版初哥) ingridguerci94's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Wtf is this ChatGPT bot? Linking to random virusy looking sites
    No, I'm not GPT Chat. I'm a real person. Regarding that website, it doesn't contain any harmful viruses. It has adult videos featuring Asian girls.