Thread: Fingering - Why?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fingering - Why?

When I was a teenager, fingering was fun.
    As i discovered new things, fingering was only something employed when needed.

At lot of ladies I see in shops hate fingering.
    Some do everything except fingering
    Some only do it cause guys insist on it
    Many have complained of developing infections from fingering requiring medical treatment

Of course manual stimulus achieves orgasm etc, but the girls say it is not the same as a tongue or sex etc.

So my question to all you who love fingering or want to do it is why?
    What do you get out of it? Why do you like doing it?
    Genuinely curious.

Maybe as a PSA, wash your hands thoroughly, keep your nails trim and smooth and actually check if the lady is enjoying it or is in pain etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As you stated fingering is reserved manily for teenagers who want to "cop a feel". Punters should be using "stimulating the clitoris" to get a response which hopefully will lead to more or have an effect on the lady.
    Some women enjoy a good g spot fingering but usually find this is not a Wg.
    Fingering like DFK tends to be a boundary many Wg won't cross. To me if I can suck on her nipples and play with her clit I am usually half way there to submission.
    BYVMD
    4FoW2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only do fingering if the WL asks for it. nails and stuff are dirty so from a hygiene POV it's not worth their risk, and also for a lot of ladies it's just a bit stabby and uncomfortable and they ain't into it.

If I am fingering it's just a supplement to DATY and some G Spot come hither action. Would never open the batting with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well it gets a girl to squirt every time. I do it alot with non working girls and they love it. Ised to see lots of Sydney wotking girls and they would allow in and anal fingering to if you showed that you have cleaned and cut your nails

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Well it gets a girl to squirt every time. I do it alot with non working girls and they love it. Ised to see lots of Sydney wotking girls and they would allow in and anal fingering to if you showed that you have cleaned and cut your nails
    Everytime? I smell poetic license. If so would love to see your technique.
    I just find it too invasive and it makes me feel like a disgusting creep

But what do you get out of it?
    How many times do ladies say no thanks or hate the process?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just got one for one pineapple…and with the funbags it was great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Just got one for one pineapple…and with the funbags it was great
    But what do you get out of fingering?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    But what do you get out of fingering?
    am i the only one who finds this question odd? maybe i'm 'different' but fingering is the next best thing to sticking your dick in. i find it very arousing and if you can get it with the basic options it's an absolute bonus. i suppose it's not quite the same for guys who go full service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    am i the only one who finds this question odd? maybe i'm 'different' but fingering is the next best thing to sticking your dick in. i find it very arousing and if you can get it with the basic options it's an absolute bonus. i suppose it's not quite the same for guys who go full service.
    I would prefer getting my dick sucked, fs, daty, rimming both ways, dfk, spanish, anal….about 600 things to fingering a woman.
    But its not about me, I am wondering why you enjoy it.
    I enjoyed it as a teenager, but am over it.
    Plus i know how much most women dont like it…maybe it has to be done right rather than by people just ramming their filthy fingers in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I enjoy watching women get off....even if it there is a chance it may be fake. I like to think I'm pretty good with my fingers and generally know where to go and what buttons to press (so to speak)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMO, it all depends on situation and lady.
    I will often have a 'little feel' (external) at times and see the reaction or even if the lady is enjoying herself but I will go no further unless invited, and some ladies do invite. For me, if the lady invites it and seemingly enjoys it, all is good as I find that if a lady enjoys herself (real or acted), then that will help me enjoy myself but if there is no reaction than it does not happen and would prefer other aspects.
    Have been lucky though this year and had a few experiences where ladies have invited and seemed to enjoy aspects

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I would not pay to finger anybody. Why would you. Its either part of a girls full service or its not. As for non working girls I do everything thats mentioned and 99% of them love and insist on being fingered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I would not pay to finger anybody. Why would you. Its either part of a girls full service or its not. As for non working girls I do everything thats mentioned and 99% of them love and insist on being fingered.
    No grey in your world eh? Everything is every time or 99%

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not going to pay JUST to finger a chick. But its fun to do something with your hands while her hands (and/or mouth) are busy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats it for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It certainly is fun when used to enhance DATY on a willing wet companion.
    There is also the sexy girl who occasionally fits you with a finger condom and squirts from a g-spot rub. Now that's enjoyable.
    RTG