Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how much did you spend on mongering this year?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

So how much did you spend on mongering this year?

I spent a little over 4.5k which is way down. Previously I used to spend approx 8- 10 k on mongering here in Bris and 10 - 14 k for OS trips.
    As we all know the value or quality isn't here anymore and I'm not paying ridiculous prices.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only new to the game. Only spent about $500 in brissie, but spent a bit more in sydney thanks to some work-subsidied trips down there. Good value for money and spoilt for choice there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is a question I don't really want to know the answer to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I spent a little over 4.5k which is way down. Previously I used to spend approx 8- 10 k on mongering here in Bris and 10 - 14 k for OS trips.
    As we all know the value or quality isn't here anymore and I'm not paying ridiculous prices.
    4FoW2
    4.5k? that's not even once per week? 10k-20k is my annual limit but I can tell you a divorce is worth a lot more than that...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A rough estimate would be $20-25k this year

Sadly probably around 7-10k. No money no honey though...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's no fun in counting every dollar spent... but I'd say 10-20k annually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to a gathering of high school friends yesterday. I think I spent much less than they are spending on their saggy wives.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    Went to a gathering of high school friends yesterday. I think I spent much less than they are spending on their saggy wives.
    wait until their saggy wives take half of what's remaining...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    9.5 K.... but seemed like i went less. Trying to cut back...hahaha

Well north of $30k, but I don't really keep count ... it just becomes a balancing act between incomings & outgoings. the spend is spread between punts & ongoing committeds. The old saying holds true that the difference between sex for money & sex for free is that sex for free costs a shitload more. i thought i'd cut back on punts with the committeds, but that didn't really work and besides we're paying the punts to leave, not to hang around and take them fucking shopping or for holidays or whatever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not much for me. The quality and price is too poor. Not paying for overpriced ordinary service.
    Ill be in Western Sydney for a few days and spend about 500-600 on probably 3 girls with just about everything included

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got 2 on and off regulars but the rest are non working ladies or Seeking girls from a few years back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm happy to try some in Brisbane if I get a decent PM with price and services provided from someone but I sent out a few too people over the last couple of weeks and months and not even a thanks or a reply with a tip from some of them so there you go.
    Sorry my little rant....lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    I'm happy to try some in Brisbane if I get a decent PM with price and services provided from someone but I sent out a few too people over the last couple of weeks and months and not even a thanks or a reply with a tip from some of them so there you go.
    Sorry my little rant....lol
    We can't give you whats not there, unfortunately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep true ..... very rare

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i spent 5k last year. it’s not easy to stop, everyweek it’s always an urge for me. some weeks i go twice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im new to the scene. So not much so far. Started off with the dumps and then a few city rip offs. Living northside theres not much around, till a mate shoves me in the car and drives me south. A trip i dont forget(well, i cant remember either cause half pissed). But, as they say, the rest is history and im watching my bank go down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I spent about $15 - $20k. You know what they say. If it floats, flies or F#$ks, its cheaper to rent it!! I also really like the comment about the free sex being the most expensive. Hahaha!! Thats so true!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjones View Post
    Im new to the scene. So not much so far. Started off with the dumps and then a few city rip offs. Living northside theres not much around, till a mate shoves me in the car and drives me south. A trip i dont forget(well, i cant remember either cause half pissed). But, as they say, the rest is history and im watching my bank go down.
    Enlighten us - how far south are we talking about - South Brisbane? GC?
    As far as I know the Northside and Brisbane CBD ish is more fruitful than down south ie Springwood, Logan, et al

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast