Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V Nini - not the best

Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    I had a great time with Nano personally it was very similar to her jav videos.
    What is her jav name? It would be fun to see her in action.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Has Nano service been consistently good? It's not clear to me if her popularity is due to the novelty or that her service is great
    I have seen her and it's more the novelty factor... I felt disgusted with myself for someone that appears so childlike...

Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    I had a great time with Nano personally it was very similar to her jav videos. But she doesn’t do cim. So I won’t be visiting her again anytime soon.
    I can't help but feel dirty when I seen her.. the service was good but, I don't care how you justify fucking someone thats 30kg or less and her boobs are A-.. she looked like a child with her shaved pussy, who's trying to act all grown up... I won't be seeing her again..

I don't even know where she found the sexy clothes she wore... I am guessing that it was custom made.

As for V Nini... I haven't seen her but if she was comfortable enough to take a piss in front of you, I suspect that many options are available for you to enjoy each other's company!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I have seen her and it's more the novelty factor... I felt disgusted with myself for someone that appears so childlike...

I can't help but feel dirty when I seen her.. the service was good but, I don't care how you justify fucking someone thats 30kg or less and her boobs are A-.. she looked like a child with her shaved pussy, who's trying to act all grown up... I won't be seeing her again..

I don't even know where she found the sexy clothes she wore... I am guessing that it was custom made.

As for V Nini... I haven't seen her but if she was comfortable enough to take a piss in front of you, I suspect that many options are available for you to enjoy each other's company!!!!
    In relation to Nano and that small genre, I had wondered the same thing MrF and whether it would seem weird and uncomfortable.

It has stopped me seeing Jay at n5m, who gets a lot of good reviews, but perhaps she isn't as super small??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    In relation to Nano and that small genre, I had wondered the same thing MrF and whether it would seem weird and uncomfortable.

It has stopped me seeing Jay at n5m, who gets a lot of good reviews, but perhaps she isn't as super small??
    Hey bro, Jay is small but at least she's 25% bigger!! lol
    I actually felt comfortable with Jay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post

Thanks for the review bro, it mentioned in her profile that there limited English so it probably doesn't help that communication is not great as you can't chat with her unless you know Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Haven't seen Jay but her description mention 153cm and 40kg which I would categorise as within the petite asian category (150-159cm) and there plenty of girls in that category. I don't really know how to categorise Nano, probably super petite lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12