Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Nini - not the best

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Nini - not the best

Just got back from my punt at N5m tonight. Honestly speaking it was a bad one for me. I knew the night was not going to be my night since I arrived, apparantly there is another person behind me waiting while I was ringin the doorbell. In we both, welcomed by this young bloke, not the usual gentleman or the ladies, but we have this tall and young man that I have seen occasionally. He walked both of us to the waiting room and showed him his waiting room first and walked back to me to showed me my waiting room, but that person walked back apparantly there was another man inside the room. So the young man decided it is fine to make both of us sit together in one waiting room. I am sure the young man knew that we were not together, as he was speaking Chinese to that man and spoke English to me. But, I am not a person that complains a lot so just sat there and wait, no big deal.

Fast forward. In a room. Waiting for Nini. She knocked. Came in. Greetings. I immediately knew things going worse. Face is not young I would say around early 30s to maybe late 20s, a very late 20s. Below average face, but body is slender with fake C cup boobs that feel amazing, not hard when you squeeze them. The pictures are accurate, but of course with all sort of manipulation. I undressed while she made the bed, the first thing when she saw my body was she walked to me and touched my belly saying "soo skinnn", she meant I was skinny, and I just giggled it off because I know I'm skinny and I get that a lot, but then she continued with "you no eat?", "you no money to eat?".
    Well, when I heard this, I just forced myself to giggle and laugh it off, still trying to be friendly and not ruin the mood (I know the night is not going well, but instead of making it worse, I still tried to make it enjoyable), even though I feel it is a rude thing to say, but again, no big deal, I have heard more harsh things being said to me, I'm used to being said skinny (I'm 177cm 60kg).

Went into the shower first, she joined seconds later and the first thing she did was taking the showerhead, squatted down and pee in there, in the shower room, with me, standing beside her. Unfortunately, I do not have a fetish for this kind of thing, so I consider this dirty and disgusting that the warm urine is touching my feet. So then I let her washed me and fast forward onto the bad. She began catbathing with very excessive slurpy sound while licking the nipples and bbbj which is not bad, there is finally something that I can enjoy, the bbbj itself is nothing special, just a very fast up and down motion. Then she grab the plastic bag on the bed and spat into it follow by clearing her throat and discarded her phlegm fairly loudly, like that typical old Asian uncle or grandpa, lol. Then sex time! she was on top for few seconds, then missionary, then doggy and I couldn't cum so decided to ask her for a hj instead. Not the most enjoyable HJ, she has the typical mindset of "if i do it fast it will be better" as she stroked my dick very fast, slamming my balls on the down stroke which make me couldn't cum, then she stopped and said "sex" while giving this hand gesture some sort of commanding me around asking me to go on top, I could sense she was frustrated by her voice and face.

I did a missionary for few minutes and couldn't get hard anymore, she said I couldn't cum when HJ, then I just showered and left. I understand the YMMV law so that's the story of mine. You can def try to book her yourself, if you are not bothered by anything she did to me.
    She is slim, she has nice proportion body, nice curve, nice tits, face average, smooth skin, definately not early to mid 20s, okay bj, okay hj. This is just telling you guys what happend during my booking, nothing against the girl, we hug and say bye when I was leaving, so everything is well.
    And of course nothing against the shop, I am just a lurker unfortunately. I know it's not fair to give post a bad review when I never post a good review while being a lurker. Just hoping my review can be useful.

cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that is absolutely disgusting her squatting to pee on you in the shower then spitting in the bag.. will avoid this girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Dante,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I am not surprised to be honest. I went there twice based on all the reviews. First time, I was on time. Made to wait in the room for over 15 minutes. Finally told that the girl was running late (I forget her name). She was a K girl. Anyway, I was about to walk out and was convinced to stay. I had a bad feeling about it but decided to stay. Anyway, I finally get to the room, she rushed in. Quick shower, ok bj, didn’t really do the advertised services such as rimming and I could tell it was mainly because she was running late. I was her first client for the day. Anyway, the sex was robotic so I asked to finish up with a bj. Went it for a shower with about 15 minutes still remaining. She yelled goodbye and left. Basically 15 minutes of service minus the shower.
    Second time, similar scenario. I get there and am told the girl was no longer available so I decided to skip it. All of sudden she was available. On this occasion I was in and out within 20 minutes. Not sure if it’s a case of bookings being too close together or whatever else.

The reviews I have read do not match my experiences.

Given the price point, clients are treated like revolving doors. I don’t think I will be back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her in the line up on Sunday night and it was a hard no from me, your AR tells me my intuition was spot on. I'd say her days in this shop are numbered. My advice, stick to the top Thai girls in this shop, even on their worst day they are still much better than these low quality blow throughs, and, to top it off, their prices are sometimes lower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your experience, especially in the shower, that's off putting af.

Agrred with BPunter76, you probably won't have problems with the top rated girls. I guess with the less popular girls it a hit or miss and they weren't filtered out of the job properly. The other AR i found here also not good review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The sight of seeing a girl squatting in the shower and going for a pee kills my mood before sex, it's even worse when she does it while you are standing next to her, not my fetish. And to me this is just disgusting. You were acting like a gentleman but I would have complained straight away. I also.had a similar experience with their line ups.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    The sight of seeing a girl squatting in the shower and going for a pee kills my mood before sex, it's even worse when she does it while you are standing next to her, not my fetish. And to me this is just disgusting. You were acting like a gentleman but I would have complained straight away. I also.had a similar experience with their line ups.
    I find that the line up isn't always all the available girls at the time, they try to sell the less popular girls first as they obviously can't compete with the more popular ones. Generally I book in advance, but sometimes I can't decide so I'll just take a punt and walk in with no booking and see what's on the menu, last time was the first time I didn't fancy any of the 3 girls presented and so I just asked for another girl, I was prepared to walk and I think the papsan knew I would, so he got me the girl I asked for and within 10 mins I was in the room getting my dick sucked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great banging body, but trailer trash behaviour. And the mechanical fake slurping sound she makes... and spitting into the plastic bag... sucha turn off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Exact same thing happened to me lol.. brought out all the less popular girls then I was like nah gonna walk out and he told me to wait in the room. Girl I wanted came 5 mins later lol ��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a girl squat in the shower to release fluids from her body, but that was from creampies...so I was not turned off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve had this experience as well - the squat peeing in the shower but, it was well after we’ve had sex, and I was not in the shower next to her. She was good though.

Yea, take the advise as above - book the top girls and you won't ever be disappointed. I frequently visit n5m and know who to book. If ever I were to walk-in, I have another place where they never disappoint with the line-up, albeit, I’d have to fork a bit more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ergoproxy View Post
    I’ve had this experience as well - the squat peeing in the shower but, it was well after we’ve had sex, and I was not in the shower next to her. She was good though.

Yea, take the advise as above - book the top girls and you won't ever be disappointed. I frequently visit n5m and know who to book. If ever I were to walk-in, I have another place where they never disappoint with the line-up, albeit, I’d have to fork a bit more.
    Who are the go to girls at N5?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Nano is the most popular girl at n5.

Idk how that little rocket works 14 hour days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    On my list now would be Patty, Cindy, Paula, Keiko and Lilina (not on the roster atm, not sure why)
    Haven’t tried Nano but, the 5 are basically the ones I usually ask for availability.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has Nano service been consistently good? It's not clear to me if her popularity is due to the novelty or that her service is great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a great time with Nano personally it was very similar to her jav videos. But she doesn’t do cim. So I won’t be visiting her again anytime soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tough crowd.
    Slamming balls during hj I agree I wouldn't like that.
    But girls pee in the shower? Shit what would they think of me when I pee in the shower
    We do disgusting things but peeing in the shower doesnt seem disgusting to me
    Shitting in the shower is a different story

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Tough crowd.
    But girls pee in the shower? Shit what would they think of me when I pee in the shower
    It’s an instant boner killer watching her piss on you before sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Tough crowd.
    For me it would be the fact she just did it next to OP in the shower together without warning. You don't know this girl and she just does it next to you. It probably different if you have some intimacy with the girl already (a regular or your GF) but it different if just first time meeting this WL. I think lot of people pee when showering and thats okay, but in this context it's bit off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ergoproxy View Post
    On my list now would be Patty, Cindy, Paula, Keiko and Lilina (not on the roster atm, not sure why)
    Haven’t tried Nano but, the 5 are basically the ones I usually ask for availability.
    Lilina went back to Japan for a break. She is planning to return early next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast