Thread: Sydangels Sunny

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sydangels Sunny

Haven’t had a nice Korean girl for ages since I addicted to J Girls in Ginza. Saw this girl on the website of Sydangels with some reviews. The photos are 1000 percent fake I’m sure of that. Not sure about the reviews. Would love to hear to the reviews of you people if you have given her a taste. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay so went blind and gave this girl a try. The photos are fake but the service was very good. Everything was on the display but she did refuse to do a DATY. The price is $450 but if you can cim you have to pay extra $50 so $500 for a punt. So it’s up to you guys what you wanna do. I am not a fan of them but sometimes I use them cause it’s more convenient

Eyeing another one for the deed name Reese so if anyone have tried her before love to hear your end of the story. Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    The photos are fake but the service was very good. Everything was on the display but she did refuse to do a DATY.
    What was she otherwise like in terms of looks and service?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for that! I haven't used this agency in a while so might give them a go again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Okay so went blind and gave this girl a try. The photos are fake but the service was very good. Everything was on the display but she did refuse to do a DATY. The price is $450 but if you can cim you have to pay extra $50 so $500 for a punt. So it’s up to you guys what you wanna do. I am not a fan of them but sometimes I use them cause it’s more convenient

Eyeing another one for the deed name Reese so if anyone have tried her before love to hear your end of the story. Cheers.
    I was also sold by photos of Reese sent by the agency. Have anyone seen the same photo under diff name?mmexport1706357216515.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no the photo is totally fake, i've seen reese in person and straight up left. dont be fooled lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    no the photo is totally fake, i've seen reese in person and straight up left. dont be fooled lol.
    Thanks mate, you are doing Gods work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PSA

This outfit never uses genuine photos; the base price, already high, jumps quickly with extras you want - sort of like how the price jumps when you option a luxury car, except the girls aren't different to the WLs you see at places like Ginza, n5m, etc; the rates are for 1 shot, with it being 50-100 more for cumming the second time; the girls are hit-or-miss, and you're pretty much going for a lucky-dip.

They had some great girls before covid, but I don't bother with them now.