Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I had $1 for every WL in 2023

Senior Member(無間使者)

If I had $1 for every WL in 2023

Two questions for all you punters.

If you had a dollar for every WL you've pumped this year. What can you afford to buy? Everyone should be somewhere between a McFlurry and a Wagyu steak I'm guessing.

How many $'s would you add to the jar between now and Dec 31?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd have a box of Sagami condoms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I cannot answer just for 2023, but if you ask, "How much do you estimate to have spent in all the years since you started punting?", my reply would be, "Enough to buy three or four brand-new German-made cars or a small investment apartment. It's a scary admission. It's a problem when the cash flows out of our pockets in little lots of $150 to $350.... and keeps adding up. This is all after-tax income!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    too true, but i think its still worth it. what is the point of a few german cars?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    too true, but i think its still worth it. what is the point of a few german cars?
    Modern cars will drop in value as soon as it hits the road. Properties on the other hand, no matter how run down it is will still fetch a good price even after inflation adjusted.

I like to think of money like a farmer who barters - he needs to barter as soon as he harvests otherwise the meat, milk, grains and vegetables will start rotting and lose value. Money loses value as well due to inflation, better to spend it on something if you can't afford properties or investments. I certainly don't regret punting a lot before Covid when prices were lower and wages weren't that different from what it is now.

There may not be many hookers that lives in the farm but I'm pretty sure a few farm girls wouldn't mind showing farmers a good time in exchange for daily food items. Big supermarkets don't even pay these farmers their worth, they probably can't even afford the nearest RnT joint if there's any.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I rather have many Asian WLs all year long than a few cars any day of the week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some money is there to be spent other money is there to make more money. Money is replenished. I'll always trade money for pleasure with Asian ladies. We only live once its important to pay for what makes you happy. You can't get your day back. The touch of an Asian princess makes life a pleasure.

Scaled right back this year. Probably enough for a chicken Schnitty and a beer at the pub.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I could get 4 20pc boxes of maccas nuggets from uber eats lol
    Actually no that total includes MLs.. never mind

$45

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Scaled right back this year. Probably enough for a chicken Schnitty and a beer at the pub.
    Scaled back due to budget reasons or recovering from STIs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    If you had a dollar for every WL you've pumped this year. What can you afford to buy?
    Been seeing regulars mostly so I'd say I'll be able to afford an apple pie from Macca's.

Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    Scaled back due to budget reasons or recovering from STIs?
    No STI's this year. If you fuck the way i fuck then STI's are inevitable. You learn things to reduce the risk.
    Budget and boredom really. Hard work getting solid wood these days for whatever reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd much rather a schnitty than a German car honestly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I'd much rather a schnitty than a German car honestly.
    I'd much rather banging a German chick with Rammstein playing in the background!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop has German ML/WLs available with Du Hast on the speakers? Asking for a friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not alot this year. Probably can just get a good ol Big Mac. By end of year probably could get a $2 burger.

Thinking about how much I actually spend, thats a return ticket to Japan and few days of cheap accomm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol... maybe a maccas soft serve with a little change. What can you get for a buck these days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dang I want maccas tomorrow now cause you guys been mentioning big mac maybe I get a quarter pounder

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess it better for my waistline but it's sad af to see a quarter pounder no longer looking like a quarter pounder and more like a shitty 2015 cheeseburger

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeh they downsizing everything now food wise and charging more big mac should be called little Mick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast