Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Shops (exclude Ginza N5M)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seis View Post
    Went to check several establishment today including ...YMMW
    Very nice synopsis. Well done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to Sakura late last year. I didn’t like the waiting area. I think it need improvement. It was like a Doctors office waiting area. Bright lighting and all the guys can see each other. No privacy. The room wasn’t that great.

But the receptionist did bring 8 girls out for me to pick straight away. I received good service from the girl. and the receptionist was nice to me.

The atm at the shop charged me $5. Good thing I used my Macquarie debit card (I don’t pay atm fees anymore.)

Visiting that shop helped me appreciate N5M’s set up even more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which establishment do you think is the best if we EXCLUDE Ginza and N5M/42G??

Cause already visited those and want to widen my punting zone more ;D
    If you want to explore more western girls, I recommend atouchmoreclass in Surry Hills or Gateway Club in Petersham!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Visiting that shop helped me appreciate N5M’s set up even more.
    What is the N5M set up like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dim lighting, separate waiting rooms with a little neon lighting with curtains. Privacy is good. Air conditioning in the shop is good too. (for those hot days)

Rooms are nicer at N5M, larger rooms and nicer showers and beds. Room Lighting you can adjust. The wall colour and beds are nice (my personal opinion.)

N5M’s website is easier to navigate too. (The roster is on the main page.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A touch more class is okay for non Asian girls. I agree with Xen.

But it’s kinda pricey. $350 for 1 hour. And I had to pay first before I got a line up with the girls that are currently available. But the rooms are great!

Also Liaisons in Edgecliff is okay if you want non Asian girls too. But it’s also $350 for 1 hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    Koyoto/Sakura have real issues with pics. Every now and then I get tempted by a pic and then remember several bad experiences when I walked. it’s a shame because no doubt they do have some real talent hidden away.
    yup definitely agree with this. the photos are always heavily photoshopped. most places its obvious when the photos are touched up but they definitely do a good job of making it not look edited until you get there and see the girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

But it’s kinda pricey. $350 for 1 hour. And I had to pay first before I got a line up with the girls that are currently available. But the rooms are great!

Also Liaisons in Edgecliff is okay if you want non Asian girls too. But it’s also $350 for 1 hour.
    Yeah that's the downside, paying for line up - which is why I now do bookings as the girls photos are accurate especially if they have a video featured.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh nice, was looking to try punting western girls to tick it of my 2024 wishlist. Is there any huge difference in service between asian and western girls? Just trying to set some expectations

Junior Member(有D料到)

Besides paying extra (which seems standard for western girls), and paying to see the lineup, are there any other drawbacks to ATMC? Are the girls and their service decent enough?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh nice, was looking to try punting western girls to tick it of my 2024 wishlist. Is there any huge difference in service between asian and western girls? Just trying to set some expectations
    As a general rule of thumb, most asian girls provide BBBJ by default, as well as CIM (most, but not all).

Western girls tend to be pricier compared to their Asian counterparts regardless of whether they are at a western shop or an Asian shop, and things like BBBJ and CIM often coming as extras to their standard service. Again, this is most, not all. You aren't really paying for a better level of service, though there are some great western WLs out there, but more the market dynamic.

With private (non shop) WLs above the 500-600/hr range, their services tend to be more inclusive of BBBJ /CIM. But some still charge them as extras - both for asian and western WLs, which makes them massively pricey, even compared to other privates

The other main difference is that there is less of a language barrier with western girls, which makes it easier to communicate, make small talk, etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which establishment do you think is the best if we EXCLUDE Ginza and N5M/42G??

Cause already visited those and want to widen my punting zone more ;D
    I just noticed this thread and the question I ask is "why bother?"
    The chances of a real dud punt outside these main shops is NOT minimal... think chicken farms where broilers are pushed through at you with no thought of either the sucker or the broiler herself, just the bottom line of the mamasan/papasan who would sell their own grandmother for a $50 root as long as they can make a quick buck to support their out of control habits.

Besides, anyone actually young and pretty generally ends up in one of the main shops anyway, where they can hopefully get some money and not be indebt to some crackhouse broiler who refuses to return their passports and forced them to work long, ridiculous hours.....

That's why I don't bother with any other shop other than the main 4....

Unfortunately, our body only contains enough blood to fill one "head" at a time, and usually the little head wins out most of the time!!

But that's just me 🤣🤣🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    The chances of a real dud punt outside these main shops is NOT minimal... think chicken farms where broilers are pushed through at you with no thought of either the sucker or the broiler herself, just the bottom line of the mamasan/papasan who would sell their own grandmother for a $50 root as long as they can make a quick buck to support their out of control habits.

Besides, anyone actually young and pretty generally ends up in one of the main shops anyway, where they can hopefully get some money and not be indebt to some crackhouse broiler who refuses to return their passports and forced them to work long, ridiculous hours.....

That's why I don't bother with any other shop other than the main 4....

But that's just me 🤣🤣🤣
    You are not wrong Mr Fugly, having said that I had some great punts in RosevilleRose back in the day when she had this great Chinese girl with double stacked knickers and she was youngish, nice person. And had an amazing body and attitude. Not sure how they are going these days. Also had some great punts at that shop in Hornsby that got done by the cops, can’t remember the name. I had more average punts there than duds but some good ones from time to time. I think it is less about the shop and more about finding the girl or girls that you like and have a good time with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    You are not wrong Mr Fugly, having said that I had some great punts in RosevilleRose back in the day when she had this great Chinese girl with double stacked knickers and she was youngish, nice person. And had an amazing body and attitude. Not sure how they are going these days. Also had some great punts at that shop in Hornsby that got done by the cops, can’t remember the name. I had more average punts there than duds but some good ones from time to time. I think it is less about the shop and more about finding the girl or girls that you like and have a good time with.
    Ahhhh....Sky at RRose circa 2019.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Ahhhh....Sky at RRose circa 2019.
    Geez I just read my post again and I need to learn to type. I can’t remember her name but if it is Sky she was great. I also had doubles with her and other girls over there. Those were happy days at RR. If she came back I would come back from my put I g retirement and would make her a regular again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sky from Roseville Rose.....

Often wondered where she went or if she retired...... sorry, probably should be in the "where are they now" thread.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Sky from Roseville Rose.....

Often wondered where she went or if she retired...... sorry, probably should be in the "where are they now" thread.
    Let me k ow if you find her, I’d and see her again

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Could be useful for those who got banned from those 2 shops, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone know of indonesia girls? used to have lot in N5m

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Could be useful for those who got banned from those 2 shops, lol...
    How does one get banned from one of these 2 shops? You have to be pretty wild/do something quite stupid to get banned from a brothel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast