Thread: V Tiny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Tiny

I booked V Tiny tonight and my oh my. Very surprised to see this pocket rocket.

She offered BBBJ both in shower and bed, CIM, DFK, DATY and 69. Ate her pussy and licked the bean.

She gets straight to business as soon as you enter. Nice big set of tits and a tattoo on her left jugg (it looks like a lotus flower)

Be gentle with her and she will suck the soul out of you! Definitely kept eye contact with me the whole time while drilled her out. No teeth, good suction and very experienced.

Looks are 9/10 for me: short, petite and tight. Image on website is quite legitimate.

WIR: Yes, I'll book a longer session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds perfect. Thanks for the review, covers all bases and well put.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her a few days ago and have to disagree. Firstly the pics are heavily filtered and she is actually quite dark with a more rounded face. Her body is not great in my opinion, definately on the chunkier side with thick thighs, rock hard fake tits, fat around the abdomen with a few surgical scars and the large faded tattoo on her entire breast was quite distracting. Blowjob was all of 1 minute and she couldn't take a deep pounding either, so was restricted to missionary only. Her pussy is also quite loose too. YMMV but the other V girls are generally prettier with much better service. Another review in the ginza megathread backs up my experience.

Edit: OP's first post? Bit sus imo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% agree with you perfect, this is a fake review, i saw her, she was bitchy and completely different than the photos purports, basically she's fat and chunky and just with a cold bitch personality.

Ginza are really complete fuck heads tbh 1. fake photos or touched up beyond belief. 2. fake reviews now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    I saw her a few days ago and have to disagree. Firstly the pics are heavily filtered and she is actually quite dark with a more rounded face. Her body is not great in my opinion, definately on the chunkier side with thick thighs, rock hard fake tits, fat around the abdomen with a few surgical scars and the large faded tattoo on her entire breast was quite distracting. Blowjob was all of 1 minute and she couldn't take a deep pounding either, so was restricted to missionary only. Her pussy is also quite loose too. YMMV but the other V girls are generally prettier with much better service. Another review in the ginza megathread backs up my experience.

I agree! Her tits were fake. I liked it though. There was a scar but I didn't mind.

I think she just couldn't speak much English to communicate. Simple words only

I'll give the money the other girls ago 👍🏼

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    100% agree with you perfect, this is a fake review, i saw her, she was bitchy and completely different than the photos purports, basically she's fat and chunky and just with a cold bitch personality.

Ginza are really complete fuck heads tbh 1. fake photos or touched up beyond belief. 2. fake reviews now.
    It's a language barrier issue. Different experience if you can speak a little of their language but overall the experience should be consistent.

Simple words to communicate. I'm a regular at Ginza. I don't disagree with 1. Fake photo's or touched up beyond belief.

I actually tried one of the J girls J Nao and that was definitely photos touched up beyond belief...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't seen her but I can already imagine that she wouldn't look anything similar to her photos as a SE Asian myself. If I see a Viet girl photo looks very East Asian or no distinctive Viet features if we minus the bit of filtering, thats a hard pass cause I know she won't look like that at all and I don't wanna dissapoint myself that hard.

Honestly I would of imagine V girls standards would be higher to compete in Syd. There was also really bad reviews for a V girl in n5m. Don't tell me there's a shortage of V girls lol. Hopefully they get filtered out

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post

We can’t force girls to service you when she think you are too big for her.
    Also we give you full refund and offer you choose another girl
    How can u call her bitchy when u just stay with her a few mins in only shower service that’s what you wrote on comments
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post

Hey. Sorry about your experience. Maybe we missed you when u leaving.
    We tried to ask all customers feedbacks. All her feedbacks are mostly like 8-9/10.
    You can let us know after u finish if it’s a unsatisfy session. We will talk to the girl to improve and fix it for you

Can you tell me which day you see her. I will talk to the same day receiptionist why they missed you
    It’s receiptionist responsibility to make sure all customers leave with a happy face

Cheers
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/