Thread: Revisiting Nuru Only Session - Momo

Revisiting Nuru Only Session - Momo

2023 December 27th Wednesday

J-girl Momo
    60mins
    Prices and stats on WeChat/Website (personal profiles)

Revisiting the Nuru only girls, and after several months, I finally met Momo

Prologue
    Summary is for a short version of the story to skip reading out on:
    • mid-tall, athletic and a bubbly young lady
    • apparently tanned, noticing the bikini lines (too much red light made it difficult to discern)
    • perky C-cupper by my reckoning
    • small waist that outlined her perfect love handles
    • both easy-going and lively
    • Quite skilled in Nuru that nearly rivals Kitty’s

Momo is certainly a lovely gal, but her figure and cuppers are so eye-catching
    So, after the Long Weekend where I just couldn’t get away to plonk myself over at 108, I ended up managing to get a trip down to 108 after work today. But today being right in the middle of the week and still needing to wake up at 5am the next morning, I figured I might as well avoid overexerting myself with a Daimond girl. But it just so happens that I recalled my mental ‘To-Have-List’ that placed Momo on the top of the list before Kitty became the pick back then several months ago. And so, after a bit of a back-and-forth between May and Momo with the timing, I eventually managed to lock in Momo with the given time slot.

Into the shop and a few moments wait in the room I was to await in, fiddling around with checks on cryptos, Momo knocks on the door more than several times. Didn’t realise the door was locked in the first place. But of course, that didn’t deter her from throwing put open arms to take me into her embrace. What she wore then and there, was exactly the black ring-laced swimwear in one of her profile photos. Like most of the girls I met, she greets and converses with a big smile that exuded enthusiasm. She certainly has a lively personality that we simply engaged in chatter like a pair in a nostalgic corner café.

Shower time was basic, but even as much as she had been washing me down and moving in to rub herself against my back and amongst our chatter, I supposed I was pretty much too focused in cleaning myself as thoroughly as I could having had come in from a long day at work. Her hands just always manage to find themselves snaking their way up between my legs, to tease a few tugs as she wears a side smirk like a naughty little girl. Her very noticeable cuppers ‘waxing my back and front’. Then again, on a day like this, I figured the faster we wash up, the sooner we get to the action on the bed. And I stress, yes, I preferred to have greatly shortened the shower play than I usually would.

All dried up and face down on the bed, Momo commences her Nuru session. Now, might I say that her Nuru skills could possibly rival Kitty’s. Or is at least on the same level. All slathered in nuru gel, it becomes an interesting, albeit a short moment, to watch Momo run her hands all over self to the point looked as though she was pleasuring herself as she caresses her cherries. The slide then begins, and her cuppers oh so pleasurable that it is so noticeable as they run along my backside. Kisses among catbath, and light kisses along the nape of my neck. Her slight moans as she continues her sliding. Her cuppers being quite the size easily runs its course up and between my legs, her titties brushes against my nuts and arse. There were even moments that as she does some light sucking on my backside, her hand would suddenly find itself groping my cock. A great sight to behold throughout would be whenever she perches her arse against the wall mirror, allowing my eyes to feast upon her eatable pussy-lips.

Flipped over, she continues her catbath and sliding, ever teasing with light yet contactless kisses. As she continues to grope me, she goes into 69, and a fantastic view to be had, and felt. She certainly is a bit too sensitive when I was running my fingers over her anal, but it was so noticeable how even drenched with the nuru gel, her pussy would become overly wet as I continued at pace to fondle and rub her pussy lips. Momo would try hard to stifle her moans, but to no avail as she would soon later shudder in orgasm. As she turned around to face me, her brows lined in sweat, she slowly fondles and strokes my cock. Then a short moment later, she would proceed to engaging in Spanish. Honestly, I don’t recall ever partaking in such a posture before, but it sure was an entertaining and interesting experience to see my cock going in and out of her cuppers squeezed together.

Moments later, Momo sits up and continues to slather more nuru on us. Her face now close to mine, she apparently and subtly slides up and down me, but my cock seemingly rubbing against her … somewhere. As the pace quickens, she slows down after parting light kisses and proceeds to turn around for some reverse CG. That love handles and peachy ass. Damn. And her pussy slides on my pelvis, her hands stroking my cock, where mine just ravishes her cuppers, love handles and ass, her moans are clearly heard. I must admit, Momo have quite the figure from behind. Moments later, Momo repositions to lay by my side, her leg covering me, her hand stroking my cock, and her seductive eyes scanning my face for pleasure felt. With such pleasure growing on us, I shifted to my side, where Momo naturally turns her back to me as if already knowing I would take pleasure to take posture as if to spoon her. Even better, we were facing the wall mirror right in front of us. As I continue to rub my cock again her ass, my hand interlocking hers, and my other hand slowly fondling her pussy, only to allow her to watch herself being handled with such erotic intimacy.

As we continued in this spooning posture, I continue to rub my cock along her ass. Breathing into her ear and kissing along the side of the nape of her neck, Momo breathes harder as I pick up the pace in rubbing her pussy. Pace picked up again, as her pussy becomes even more wetter against the nuru gel, Momo sporadically shudders in orgasm to the point she starts to stroke my cock as hard as I began to finger her pussy. Even with 3 fingers, her pussy is just so tight. The pace fastened as much as our breathing became heavier, her stroking my cock eventually made me cum as she finally shuddered violently when my fingering her became too much for her to handle. My release ended up splattered along her ass. Those moments, I must say, was pretty much a first to have ended a nuru in such a way. Eventful, pleasurable and oh so entertaining.

With still a bit of short time left apparently, Momo had wanted to play a bit more, noticing we still haven’t used a condom, yet. But alas, since I must wake up 5am the next morning I had to hesitantly and regretfully avoid seconds with her want to BJ me and save what little energy I had left. Not to mention needing to drive all the way back home. But rather than engaging in something I have yet to taker up with Momo, we still have a pleasant chatter in the time left we had on bed and in the shower.

Epilogue
    All dressed up and at the door, Momo never lets up a chance in getting me into her embraces. A next session to be had with Momo may end up a little spicier as she mentions some interesting points. However, I may not even have time for the remainder of this week. But then again perhaps I should make the effort. Until next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now thats a nuru AR!

I need to get back to 108 soon. Been too long between slip n slides.

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Now thats a nuru AR!

I need to get back to 108 soon. Been too long between slip n slides.
    Yeah, every now and then it's great to rotate between the nurus and diamonds~

Sent from my ASUS_I005DC using Tapatalk

Shop Owner
    108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588