Thread: Wendy - 64 Alexander

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wendy - 64 Alexander

Only my 2nd post here guys so here goes.
    Brothers, Wendy is only here apparently for 3 weeks. She is a new Vietnamese WL so get in quick.
    Price: $220/1hr Diamond Service. Whatever that means
    Anyway,
    Pay the damage and get start to get undressed to shower (alone). It's OK. She looked cute with massive boobs, shaved pussy, nice legs, nice bum, pretty face & cool friendly attitude and nice & curvy body shape. As I was in the shower Wendy quickly ducked out, but literally for 5 mins.
    In she comes and straight away strip's to reveal those massive funbags. Not saggy, decent firmness, nice nips that got hard as we started to get more serious.
    Cuddling and touching snd she says to me you can do anything except Anal.

Onto the bed, bbbj was great, bit of hands, then no hands for the remainder of the session. This went in for a good 15 mins, then she literally stops, gets on her back, spreads her legs, smiles and you know what that means DATY..Nice shaved clean tasty pussy, I was there for a while, cute feet also and I have a bit of a foot fetish, and so discovered Wendy absolutely loves it and takes care of her feet, so for me that was worth 5 stars, had a great time, sucking her toes while she stroked my cock, then changed positions and went head to toe so she could suck my cocktail while I sucked her toes and played with her already super wet pussy. So much fun.
    On with the Dom, she gets ontop for a ride and rode me good, few slaps of her are, she liked that, bit of dirty talk, then into missionary, and seriously boys this chick can take a deep hard pounding. I was really in the mood for a bit of rough hard sex, seems she was also, anyway, we stayed in mish, she put her legs on my shoulders so I could suck her toes occasionally as I absolutely destroyed her. It was awesome fun boys, exactly what I needed after a shit month
    Anyway, blew, and we both slumped on the bed exhausted, she cleaned dme up and jumped in the shower herself. She then lay next to.me and had a cuddle and was lightly kissing me in my neck, shoulders. I wanted round 2 and we had plenty of time, but in my mind I'm thinking this poor girl just started her long shift and the first client absolutely destroyed her (she did say wow it was good and enjoyed it, no tickets on myself, just facts and a rarity of a compliment).
    In the shower I go. As I come.out she is lying in the bed legs spread and says Round 2. I was hmmm, yes, but I'm spent. Let's give it a crack.
    It got hard after about 3 mins, we got on the bed, little boy of play, bit of fingers, bit of blow job, some toe sucking and she goes to me I wanna make you cum, and Points for me to sit on her chest and fuck her mouth until I cum. I even asked are you sure. Lol...
    On I get, she pushed my bum forward and started sucking....Like a fucking vacuum.. Felt nice. Deep throat as it got, my dick ain't that long so let's say semi deep throat then. Until BAM...
    Blew the 2nd time.
    By this time, time was up..lots.of fun was had, back in the shower. Get dressed, say pleasantries and off I went..
    Worth it yes, if you like.
    1. Curvy Viet Girls
    2. Foot fetish
    3. Little naughty, little dirty
    4. Rough sex
    5. Overall fun time..

Let me know if any of you get a chance.. Sadly I'm going away so it will be my one time. But every now & then, 64 Produces the goods.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks! I love a girl who loves their toes in my mouth! She's on my radar!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How old is she? Does she dfk?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    How old is she? Does she dfk?

Hi bro, I'd say prob early 30's. No DFK, tried and was denied. But still worth it..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    You won't regret it mate,nice soft clean feet, I really enjoyed myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Hi bro, I'd say prob early 30's. No DFK, tried and was denied. But still worth it..
    You shouldn’t have been charged diamond then if she was only willing to provide the so-called “gold” level of service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers Maelstrom for the AR! Did you see Carla in the line up and if so, how did she look? Thanks and happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daquan666888 View Post
    Cheers Maelstrom for the AR! Did you see Carla in the line up and if so, how did she look? Thanks and happy punting
    Hi mate, no I didn't see her. I've looked at her pica a few times and interested to see also.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daquan666888 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 67chappo View Post
    You shouldn’t have been charged diamond then if she was only willing to provide the so-called “gold” level of service.
    Probably not, but just for the sexy feet and attitude it was worth it. Really nice pussy also.

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat