Thread: Take 5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Take 5

Sorry I couldn’t find the T5 thread so just made a new one.

Anyway, had some spare time today and I was around the area. Hadn’t been to T5 for such a long time I thought I’d give it a crack anyway. Buzzed the doorbell and when it opened I was pleasantly surprised. Was greeted by Yuri, pleasing to the eye, nice ass, natural A cup titties, couple of tatts and had fake contact lenses. She’s not a skinny girl, nor is she fat, just right IMO.

Went into the room, paid the half hour as that’s all that was available. Got down to just my socks and she walks into the room. Didn’t have time for a massage so got straight into it. She asked for 3 pines for naked, body slide and CBJ. I hadn’t been for such a long time plus I wanted to see under that dress of hers. Caved in and paid for it, jumped on the table and saw her undress. When I saw that body and her nicely shaved V, it made me want more. She starts licking away and then proceeds with CBJ (she has a tongue piercing). Still felt great even though there was a dom. My wandering hands caressed her body until I touched her V. DAMN!!! She was wet and has that nice V that makes you just want to eat it. It not only looked good but smelt good. Got her to go 69 but she didn’t let me DATY 🥲. Blew my load with her beautiful V in my face.

I wonder if she’ll let me do it to her next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjerry View Post
    Sorry I couldn’t find the T5 thread so just made a new one.

Anyway, had some spare time today and I was around the area. Hadn’t been to T5 for such a long time I thought I’d give it a crack anyway. Buzzed the doorbell and when it opened I was pleasantly surprised. Was greeted by Yuri, pleasing to the eye, nice ass, natural A cup titties, couple of tatts and had fake contact lenses. She’s not a skinny girl, nor is she fat, just right IMO.

Went into the room, paid the half hour as that’s all that was available. Got down to just my socks and she walks into the room. Didn’t have time for a massage so got straight into it. She asked for 3 pines for naked, body slide and CBJ. I hadn’t been for such a long time plus I wanted to see under that dress of hers. Caved in and paid for it, jumped on the table and saw her undress. When I saw that body and her nicely shaved V, it made me want more. She starts licking away and then proceeds with CBJ (she has a tongue piercing). Still felt great even though there was a dom. My wandering hands caressed her body until I touched her V. DAMN!!! She was wet and has that nice V that makes you just want to eat it. It not only looked good but smelt good. Got her to go 69 but she didn’t let me DATY 🥲. Blew my load with her beautiful V in my face.

I wonder if she’ll let me do it to her next time.
    I had the pleasure of seeing Yuri also. Very surprised as the description given didn't fill me with hope but as I was around the corner and nothing promising at AT I decided I'd check her out.
    Very happy I did even though service is limited to bs/bj she is comparable to another popular girl I see both in service and looks.