Thread: Hornsby 142 and 187 dead…..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hornsby 142 and 187 dead…..

Hey guys,

Went and checked out 2 of the 3 Hornsby shops tonight. Started at 142 at about 2am, rang the back entrance doorbell, no answer. Rang it 5 times over 5 minutes or so and left. I thought this establishment was 24hrs?

Travelled across the rail line over to 187, walked up the stairs, rang the doorbell, after some time an older Asian lady opens the door and lets me me in. I attempt to discuss service with her to which she is not very helpful. I asked if they provide bbbj and she said no, condom only so I left. From the moment she opened the door she acted as if I was a hindrance as opposed to a customer, so probably would’ve been shit service anyway.

Haven’t heard anything about 280 do I didn’t bother.

I was disappointed 142 was a no go, I’m really keen to see Cristina as I’ve heard she’s a deepthroat queen. Is the website roster accurate? Do they have WeChat?

Cheers, merry Xmas and happy new year punters.

Banned
    Hornsby 142 has been dead even before COVID arrived on our shores. Used to be one of the best vfm places in the north shore. It's the drug dealing owner that destroyed her own business. Some of the WLs there complained that many of the customers were druggos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gormando View Post
    Hey guys,

Went and checked out 2 of the 3 Hornsby shops tonight. Started at 142 at about 2am, rang the back entrance doorbell, no answer. Rang it 5 times over 5 minutes or so and left. I thought this establishment was 24hrs?

Travelled across the rail line over to 187, walked up the stairs, rang the doorbell, after some time an older Asian lady opens the door and lets me me in. I attempt to discuss service with her to which she is not very helpful. I asked if they provide bbbj and she said no, condom only so I left. From the moment she opened the door she acted as if I was a hindrance as opposed to a customer, so probably would’ve been shit service anyway.

Haven’t heard anything about 280 do I didn’t bother.

I was disappointed 142 was a no go, I’m really keen to see Cristina as I’ve heard she’s a deepthroat queen. Is the website roster accurate? Do they have WeChat?

Cheers, merry Xmas and happy new year punters.
    Some of the girls at 142 are available 24hrs, but you need to book. Reception will usually close around 2am if there is no more bookings. With most of the girls starting at around 10am I wouldn't be expecting too much if you show up at 2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Some of the girls at 142 are available 24hrs, but you need to book. Reception will usually close around 2am if there is no more bookings. With most of the girls starting at around 10am I wouldn't be expecting too much if you show up at 2.
    Punting at 2am is what I used to do after a night out in my 20s. In my 30s I switched to day time punting and never looked back!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    At that time in the morning you're likely better off in the city, rather than out in the suburbs. I think the daily roster for 142 is reasonably accurate but you're best bet is text messaging the shop and making an appointment. I saw Catherine last week at like 10:30pm, however i made the appointment around 8pm.