Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Power of Touch Massage - Mascot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Who are you, the shop's doorman? Free forum. MY contribution: they ought to sync their website roster with their locanto ad.

e.g. today, Monday:
    Locanto: Manisha Ella

Neither Manisha nor Ella shown on website.

Mahi, Kavita, Piyanka shown on website but not on Locanto roster...

You want to know what an EXCELLENT website roster looks like? One word: Summerville. 'Nuff said.
    Thanks Bravo - an accurate roster is an excellent start!

Summerville might be accurate in terms of who is working on what day, and the photos look real. But the descriptions are embellished (is Pen now a DD???)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Thanks Bravo - an accurate roster is an excellent start!

Summerville might be accurate in terms of who is working on what day, and the photos look real. But the descriptions are embellished (is Pen now a DD???)
    WHAT!?!?!? An MP not giving exact ages, measurements? Say it ain't so, Joe... I think a lot of shops use hex for ages, and measurements? I've seen some sites where the picture said C, the details said D... Others where the picture looks pretty flat, but description says C... Obviously both age and Cup size are prone to deflation and inflation, respectively.

I understand about hiding faces, but a reasonably accurate photo is good enough. I've only been disappointed once with Summerville's photos... But the roster is accurate and allows planning, save for some (few and far between) changes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with your comments.
    Let’s see whether OP passes it on, and whether anything changes at Power of Touch.
    Of course we are giving words of encouragement because we can see the potential there, and prefer not to get stuffed around (which eventually leads to giving up)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hearing nothing from OP or the business owner.
    If he is interested in expanding his business, I thought we would have heard something by now.
    I keep trying because I think there is something here worth supporting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hearing nothing from OP or the business owner.
    If he is interested in expanding his business, I thought we would have heard something by now.
    I keep trying because I think there is something here worth supporting
    Agree, SEEMS to have potential, BUT... I like to see a roster several days in advance so I can plan, I like to see reasonably accurate (body) photos, then might be worth a visit. But going pot luck... I don't have the time to waste, and there are plenty of others already on my dance card.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good points.
    By the way, no more comments from the shop owner’s mate, and seem to be no changes to the shop website.
    Maybe we are wasting our time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All good points.
    By the way, no more comments from the shop owner’s mate, and seem to be no changes to the shop website.
    Maybe we are wasting our time
    All takes time. How many ladies made the transfer? (rhetorical question). Hiring, ladies trying out the shop, shop trying the ladies... They seem to be adding ladies, will see how stable the roster is.

I'd still like to see some indication of what days each lady works (PITA to have to look each day at the daily roster, then make notes, then compare the next week...) That takes stability. At least do what some sites do: post the next day's roster the day before - certainly they SHOULD know who will be showing up the next day. Also, an added touch, note what hours an individual is available IF she is not available all day. Some students use school hours to mask their work. And if you've paid for a Locanto ad, then update it with the correct info.

Shows promise, trouble is, there is so much competition...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally found time to visit Power of Touch

The owner was welcoming and friendly stating that I can meet all the girls first before deciding and walk if Im not keen on any.

I ended up going with Kavita as curvy Indian girls are my thing.

She's got a solid size 12 build, medium boobs and has tatoos on the legs and waist. She's also got that angry aunty look, and at first glance seemed like she didnt wanna be there.

We discussed extras at the start. I decided to go with nude body slide + HJ for $80.

Service wise it was all pretty much transactional It wasnt until the end we started clicking.

She has some massage techniques at the level of the professional Thai ML but was clearly putting no effort.

10 Mins in she asks me to turn over and begins the HJ. I ask when she gonna take her clothes off and she mumbles she needs me to wear a rubber if shes taking her undies off!! By now I couldnt be stuffed and she proceeded with a HJ while topless in undies.

Booked her for 30 mins and the session was over in 20.

No interest in pleasuring and also appeared to hate her job.

damage $55 + $80 for topless HL.

On a positive note, her body is killer hot (for me). If I was to return, it wouldn't be for a massage, id go straight into FS

Gave feedback to owner who suggested I try other girls. Very accomodating and even brought out some of the other girls for me to meet who seemed friendlier than Kavita but I guess that could change once you're in the room. I also suggested to him that he go on Wechat.

Thats my short review for now.

Looking to return to try some of the other girls. The Latino girls sound promising.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    I ended up going with Kavita as curvy Indian girls are my thing.
    Thanks for TOFTT. Shame, Kavita was on my radar, but now, maybe not. Piyanka would be my other choice. Do like a curvy MILF. REALLY disappointing she wasn't putting in any effort on the massage even though you said she had the knowledge - do you think that could have been a function of the 30 minutes (for everything)? She looks like a MILF which should increase one's batting average (as in appreciative of the business and for potential repeat customers). You said you discussed extras. What were the extras on offer and the rates? Certainly don't want to invest my time for a crappy massage with minimal service.

Again, thanks for the info.

Chicken and the egg question: how was she expecting one to put on a condom if she hadn't yet gotten naked? What would be the encouragement for your attention? These days, anticipation just doesn't do it for me (don't get old), and don't want to waste an energy pill for nothing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No probs its always exciting to try out a girl thats got no online reviews. So the owner suggested both Piyanka and Kavita as the curvy Indian girls. If shes on the roster before i reutn to work ill give her a try. Has anyone seen her in the lineup and can confirm shes curvy?

I reckon Kavita is late 20s but that angry look on her face made her resemble that bossy desi aunty milf we all dream about fucking our brains out.

ive got no idea what the go was with the condom during a body slide nor was i sure if it was included in the $80. When discussing extras she offerd no Hj with "touching" which i assumed included a body slide.

I didnt ask about the price of other services such as FS. I wanted to ask at the end but given the rush to finish things ended quickly. She does offer it from memory

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the additional info. I'm a bit surprised about her age, from the photo, looks older. I agree about venturing into the unknown, exploring, finding ones YOU like.

Piyanka is shown working on Saturday on their Locanto roster which does NOT match their daily website roster... which shows Kavita working Saturday. Geesh.

Definitely showing some promise but think I'll wait a week or two longer before taking a look just to see if some consistency occurs.

Thanks again, will let you know my progress.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Important to note that all the photos on the website are fake. None matched the actual girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried this place, and maybe I look like an inspector, but no extras were offered or even discussed. I didn't ask upfront however, which may have been my mistake. This was with one of the latin girls who would have been in her early 30s and hot!

A massage was performed for 30 minutes and then she offered me a shower for the oil and said time's up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like the pathetic attempt at creating a forum thread with subliminal advertising has really backfired.

A rubber to be naked, did the M/L fail the bird & the bees at school. Pretty funny.

Looks like the only thing I'll be doing in Mascot next week is Hong Ha pork roll.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least the quality of the pork roll is consistent- that’s why there’s a queue!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most of the girls are the shop there service is crap especially the Nepal/Indians girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think some reviews of specific girls is the way to go

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandz View Post
    Most of the girls are the shop there service is crap especially the Nepal/Indians girls
    I think some reviews of specific girls is the way to go
    AGREE, without specific AR's, credibility comes into question. Generalizations provide LITTLE help, and even AR's, good and bad, I take with the proverbial grain of salt. One of my long time regulars was found in a shop where others reported "nothing of interest".

As in CrazyHorse13 provided intel, the above post, no actionable info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    AGREE, without specific AR's, credibility comes into question. Generalizations provide LITTLE help, and even AR's, good and bad, I take with the proverbial grain of salt. One of my long time regulars was found in a shop where others reported "nothing of interest".

As in CrazyHorse13 provided intel, the above post, no actionable info.
    Based on my experience with Kavita and briefly meeting a few others, Id say the girls would be great if you're just after FS. Kavita for example does not know how to massage well (4/10) and lacks connection so GFE is off the table too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been searching but couldn’t find the entry door or back door
    Any info pls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast