Thread: how much cut do shops take?

Junior Member(有D料到)

how much cut do shops take?

How much cut do shops take out of the $280 per hour for n5 marrickville?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there are ranging. I know as example, pay 100. 70 wl takes. 30 mamasan takes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    there are ranging. I know as example, pay 100. 70 wl takes. 30 mamasan takes.
    Some ml mentioned different as below
    $75, shop $40-45, girls $30-35

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dude is asking about fs shops guys...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think the "system" used at N5M, 42G, and GE is "room rental" based. The girl has to pay the shop for the room-hire cost using her session earnings. For N5M and 42G, you can kind of guess how much that is because they also rent their rooms out directly to the customer for a fee.

GC is the odd one out. The girls stay in their "own" rooms for the entire duration of their shifts. What does that mean? Do they charge the girls the full room rental fee upfront? Does that mean she might end up in negative territory (make a loss) if she had too few customers for the day?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Assuming somewhere $60 an hour they take so rest goes to the girl?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    Not sure, bro. They used to advertise the room rates on the walls of the shop. I don't see it on their websites. Maybe next time you're there you can check what the room rate is. That's probably how much they take from the girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    The one example I had confirmed when I asked a GinzaE WL earlier in the year was out of her $300 hr rate GE took $70.

Don't know if this was a constant or just her arrangement?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the venue. Some even charge the girls a shift fee (as in the girl has to pay for being on shift) and they can get fines for refusing to intro or leaving a booking early (The Gateway Club used to do this).

I’ve also known girls to get in trouble if they warn other girls about certain clients that are rough

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Depends on the venue. Some even charge the girls a shift fee (as in the girl has to pay for being on shift) and they can get fines for refusing to intro or leaving a booking early (The Gateway Club used to do this).

I’ve also known girls to get in trouble if they warn other girls about certain clients that are rough
    One Ginza girl told me that instead of being fined she got yelled at by the boss for forgetting to give shower BJ or CIM. She probably got sick & tired of being yelled at that she moved to another shop, not sure where. Then again it's probably her fault for feigning ignorance as she was a young J WL that was after quick money as she also tried stupid tricks such as pretending it's painful when I insert my dick all the way into her vagina (she wasn't even tight) and kicking me out 15 mins early.

I’ve seen it generally to be say $80-100ish for the shop for 45 or so and then maybe $150 for FS to the girl.

The ratios may be different for longer times but when looking at multiple places I feel the most a WL will get is $150 for 45 maybe an hour.

Not sure the big places, they might take more like $150+

Banned
    It's almost like stripclubs where the strippers have to pay to pole dance, then they pocket whatever surplus they get from tips.

This is why punters shouldn't have to deal with WLs who are time wasters and tries kicking customers out 10-15mins early. They're not forced to work there like in countries where WLs were trafficked. My days of punting are done but if I were to punt I would avoid shops with little to zero positive reviews and definitely avoid girls that have more negative than positive reviews.

Few years back there were mods who will delete negative reviews. Hopefully those mods are long gone because I'm starting to see more and more negative reviews out there to balance out the suspiciously over positive reviews. One of the reasons why AUS99 lose its integrity over the years is because of dishonest mods doing such things.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you do a search you'll find about a dozen threads over the years on exactly this subject
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    If you do a search you'll find about a dozen threads over the years on exactly this subject
    And much like this thread they are full of speculation with little to no actual facts.