So long story short, I've been a long time user of this forum and thought I'd share a story and maybe get some feed back on my situation.

I've been visiting a regular of mine for over 1 months now from an establishment (not gonna discuss names due to her privacy and just general info)
We usually have a good banter usually after a hot session, talked about things (people we have had sex with, mischief and life.)

She gave me her number ages ago to text if I am coming over to see her and sometimes for sexting to spice up the pre-session.

Got her a fragrance gift for after xmas which I was planning to give away anyways, as I got this present by mistake which was intended for women so no loss there.
She got quite excited like she never received anything from anyone out of the blue. I told her 'its nothing, its just something I wanted to give for looking after my needs each and every session and I do not expect anything in return.'

Usually its a kiss and goodbye after we see each other until the next session.
But one day out of the blue after a steamy 1.5hr session, she told me she is starting to feel attraction towards me, something may have triggered her to feel that way and says shes actually single, and hinted about hanging out to be potential Boyfriend.

- I replied with 'no' I think 'I prefered to be free' as she knows I wanna see other hotties *out of respect* for my own rule as to not ask to date or asking out any WL for my personal gain.

She was probably surprise as she was expecting me to says YES in which I instead replied no and she mentioned anything* can happen outside of here (establishment) you never know and give it shot -
who is gonna stop her from 'not' coming to work, I already make tons of money, nobody owns her, she sees the place she is working is just the place of work, nothing else - 'end of the day I am still a human being like you.'

Mentioned to me as well that she also doesnt expect anything in return - sorta mimicking like what I told her - she even mentioned she'll show me some intense sex outside the establishment for free. Me being a hard cummer (even for an hour session), jokingly said her goal is to to make me cum over 10 times in a session. 'I used to be a professional cock dancer in south america as I used to dress up and regularly attend the Carnival". Maybe implying she wants to use me like sex toy/fuck buddy/practice.

I told her, 'I'll pretend I never heard you say that'. - Like I dont expect my friends/family that does something that they a paid for to give me something for free in return.

To recap, I mentioned to her this 'attraction' feeling is probably effect of good vibes and positive energy which I always carry whenever I am around someone.
Then again I am going to pretend I never heard he say that to avoid any dissapointment.

Anyways I left, and hours later she text messaged me was happy to see me and whenever I am free, to text her and go hang out.
I didnt reply back and just left it at that there. Its pretty cool I got offered this, but my worry is other bros recognising this hottie on the street with me
I mean 100% she is gonna get noticed alot by others due to enticing appearance enough to get a dude bricked up unless she chucks on a big trench coat or something lol.

Have any bros experience similar scenarios before? Considering all this was intiated from her end, what was the outcome and your experience from this? Otherwise AMA