Thread: Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why not set up FWB situation with her outside of the shop? You don't have to date each other or be in a serious relationship. Just hook up with her for sex at her place outside the shop and see where it leads. You two have a spark and that is a good thing. If she becomes your FWB you can still see other hotties in shops. Is this WL Asian? One word of caution if you see her outside the shop don't get her pregnant. But in your shoes I would def see her in private away from the shop. The sex would only get better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Why not set up FWB situation with her outside of the shop? You don't have to date each other or be in a serious relationship. Just hook up with her for sex at her place outside the shop and see where it leads. You two have a spark and that is a good thing. If she becomes your FWB you can still see other hotties in shops. Is this WL Asian? One word of caution if you see her outside the shop don't get her pregnant. But in your shoes I would def see her in private away from the shop. The sex would only get better.
    WL is Latina? Asian? or half-cast didnt really ask. Cant tell but told me was born in Uruguay with mum asian and dad from the country, moved to brazil and came to Australia to settle, mentioned she just got her PR after completing her studies in Pharmacy.
    Yeah she did mentioned she had a chip in recently incase of accidents from client, also mentioned got PCOS (meaning low chance of getting pregnant) so safe to say should be good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    WL is Latina? Asian? or half-cast didnt really ask. Cant tell but told me was born in Uruguay with mum asian and dad from the country, moved to brazil and came to Australia to settle, mentioned she just got her PR after completing her studies in Pharmacy.
    Yeah she did mentioned she had a chip in recently incase of accidents from client, also mentioned got PCOS (meaning low chance of getting pregnant) so safe to say should be good.
    I think you should FWB her and hang out with her away from the shop. Don't turn down the offer of free sex. as mentioned don't get her pregno but what's stopping you going a little further with her away from the shop? You may get all the sex you need from her for free and save money by not seeing other wls. Go for her bro.