Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are on high emotions and the thrill of going out with a WL at the moment. You are sharing everything possibly for the validation. Many of us go out with these girls or have done that for quite a while and don’t post here. I am not going to be a hypocrite when it first happened to me I posted here probably for the same reasons you are posting but I stopped asking for life advice from horny guys in a punting forum.

About 10 years of my experience doing this and possibly way more than 100 years of combined experience from other fellow experienced punters will say enjoy the ride, have fun and make sure you have your psychologist and financial adviser ready to go. The girl is either stringing you along to keep a good regular customer coming or if she thinks of a relationship you will get deep Into the life of WLs which will wreck your mental health.

Pay fuck and leave. Don’t see them outside the shops. They don’t care for you, they want your money even if you don’t have a lot.

Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sage advice right there Bro ditch, thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Never under estimate the power of the pussy, some of history's greatest and most powerful have succumbed, fallen and been defeated by it.

Testicular, mental and emotional fortitude is the only armour
    Very accurate warning

Howver actually, the only armour that withstands the lure of a pussy, is actual penis armour and lock, with key thrown away

The new King of Denmark may or may not have ruined his entire reputation in the last month with a dalliance. Just rumors of course

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Some blokes won't even make a stretch for the low hanging fruit, they'll just grab what's fallen to the ground.
    Sadly very funny and sadly very true

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    What a trooper and a keeper. Girl suck dicks 8 hours a day. Comes out on a date and take another load. Didnt even need to shout her dinner!
    Honestly the lady sounds lovely. But the problem is she can't switch off from work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing in the world comes for free

I have been getting free sex from a WL for some time and then she Eventually dropped the whole "so when you going to marry me" in a joke tone but even then I was thinking she has a business plan that she's trying to involve me in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Nothing in the world comes for free

I have been getting free sex from a WL for some time and then she Eventually dropped the whole "so when you going to marry me" in a joke tone but even then I was thinking she has a business plan that she's trying to involve me in.
    No WL sex is competently free you'll end up paying her in the end one way or the other if shes says shes pregno maybe you'll have to marry her & then your fucked. I assume your not using condoms and blowing in her pussy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    No WL sex is competently free you'll end up paying her in the end one way or the other if shes says shes pregno maybe you'll have to marry her & then your fucked. I assume your not using condoms and blowing in her pussy?
    Nah pulling out and blowing on her stomach, back and mouth as she ain't on the pill.

I gotta end it anyways as I don't want to get caught up in all this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah pulling out and blowing on her stomach, back and mouth as she ain't on the pill.

I gotta end it anyways as I don't want to get caught up in all this.
    even if you pull out bro you could still have leaked some seamen inside her its a big risk I think by the sound of the marry light hearted joke she wants to tie you down. Is she Asian does she have a visa or PR? Be careful if your single don't get trapped. Some of these MLs have major emotional issues which would be difficult to live with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you could still have leaked some seamen inside her.
    How big do you think her pussy is?!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    How big do you think her pussy is?!
    I think what he meant was leaking sperm either in the precum or accidental shot while still in her. Those are the biggest risks when doing pull-out technique.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think what he meant was leaking sperm either in the precum or accidental shot while still in her. Those are the biggest risks when doing pull-out technique.
    If the punter trully didn’t understand that he is screwed in more ways than one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    even if you pull out bro you could still have leaked some seamen inside her its a big risk I think by the sound of the marry light hearted joke she wants to tie you down. Is she Asian does she have a visa or PR? Be careful if your single don't get trapped. Some of these MLs have major emotional issues which would be difficult to live with.
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    If the punter trully didn’t understand that he is screwed in more ways than one
    I am well aware of the risks, its not my first rodeo on pulling out of a woman.

Yea most likely wants to tie me down but I think she genuinely likes me as I push her away all the time and has said im selfish and yet she keeps coming back where as if she wants the easy trap she could easily get some gullible punter as she is top notch, but I still don't want to get involved too much with her that way as we just hit it off the first time we met in the shop.

Mental health checks out as she is very health conscious with her gym routine and healthy eating.

She Hasn't accused me of anything out of paranoia yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Precum is a thing it just takes one sperm cell to get her pregnant if the punter JJBlows is going bareback and shes not on the pill need I say more about the risk? If the WL is looking for a visa then there is even more risk if the punter is single. He should be using a condom. If hes single and regularly having bareback sex with this WL and hes not paying for a transaction is it considered a casual girlfriend relationship? His WL seems to be wanting to hook up with him for serious relations?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am well aware of the risks, its not my first rodeo on pulling out of a woman.

Yea most likely wants to tie me down but I think she genuinely likes me as I push her away all the time and has said im selfish and yet she keeps coming back where as if she wants the easy trap she could easily get some gullible punter as she is top notch, but I still don't want to get involved too much with her that way as we just hit it off the first time we met in the shop.

Mental health checks out as she is very health conscious with her gym routine and healthy eating.

She Hasn't accused me of anything out of paranoia yet.
    Is she coming back to your place to see you outside of the shop? I think shes now classed as your girlfriend even if your not going on dates. Because your not paying her its more of a romance friendship. And she wants to go further with you. Do you feel hooked on her? Again what is her resident status is she Asian?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah ok, so not actual seamen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That sounds like physical health to me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ie unless the bro has a low sperm count then the above is a moot point.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she coming back to your place to see you outside of the shop? I think shes now classed as your girlfriend even if your not going on dates. Because your not paying her its more of a romance friendship. And she wants to go further with you. Do you feel hooked on her? Again what is her resident status is she Asian?
    I go to her place on her days off, started with good sex in shop but she left and went to a really upmarket shop and she didn't want me to come because of the prices there ($500+ hour). We would message back and forth about trying to see each other but couldn't due to new job and sexting each other up, become sexually frustrated and then it got to the point where she went back to old shop to see me for one night and after that it was just her place when no room Mates home or in my car when we couldn't get place so we would usually ago to dinner or do something and fuck in the car after..

I wouldn't class her as my GF but more so of a lusting FWB, but she is like me sometimes, keeps her guard up but then soften more often than I do, usually she messages me first and when I don't message for a while she gets shitty but then plays it off as "I'm just another customer"

I'm hooked in the sense that she's a great fuck that I get to raw dog, awesome gym toned body with a good face, surprisingly good sense of humour like mine.

She is Viet and doesnt have a PR here, and no it's not that other Viet girl that was stressing that other guy out before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    That sounds like physical health to me
    Yes true, but I meant it as because she is extremely disciplined and motivated in her health, means she has good mental health as well.

They both go hand in hand together

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast