Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    imo shes just using ur for work, that's my feel, i could be wrong.
    I used to have a close connection with one lady, this was a while ago though pre covid
    She was only a massage girl and no FS or Kissing ect.. just Hand job and occasionally CBj, however, after we got to know each other quite well, and i enjoyed her company and beauty i ended is a nice hot body slide and too much oil was used, she was rubbing her shelf of me and i decided to put it in raw just the tip to start, to which she had no problem, and after a 5 seconds, i said to her, "i think its in" her reply was "that's extra and gigled" while i continued to pound her and CIP i didnt even ask if she was on the pill and turns out she wasnt as she had no bf nor did she do this before. She only wanted an extra $50 form me for the bbfs+cip.
    She really didnt like her job and wanted to quit, so i took her number and would try to see her out side of work it was really hard with her uni, second job, and this job plus her normal life and stuff, so it was just easier to go visit her, otherwise id see her at my place. Eventually the visa came up and she left.
    i really dont know what to make of it but she was really young only 19 and i was quite older, so nothing would eventually work in the long run. I just think that the girls do this job to help them while here and arnt inveted much in the guys except the money and occasionally a good time or company.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Get a room I mean in a car is not that comfortable I still say the FWB thing is your best bet see her once a week for friendly sexual meet ups. She sounds like a bit of a nympho. I would not turn this lady away or decline the sex, Stay in control make sure its clear your only good friends and its not a relationship. I think if you do her in private in a cheap hotel room once a week your setup for some great sex and weekly bjs. You cannot beat this kind of FWB arrangement. Some guys would kill for the chance like what you got going. Hook up with her on new years day for a start. Do not cum in her pussy play it safe. If she has PR these are the best FWB as you know they will stay close by.Let us know how this plays out, her reactions to FWB idea etc wait a while before letting her come to your place. Her place or hotel for now.
    Met up with her tonight , she was looking hot, low cut v top, apple bottom
    jeans and boots with a chick baseball jacket and can confirm that she is a nympho. Bought a couple of drinks at a local bar and I initiated touching which turned her on and switch it up to touching her discretly in different places. eventually she just guided her hand to her arse and inner thighs with eye contact still on me.

We left the bar just before the 12am fireworks, walked to a nearby super dark corner and pretty much pashed out in a dark alley way here and there, and pretty much kept our pants on however revealing to her i was fully bricked up, and she proceeded to rub my hard on with cloth on body rub: I thought I may have came abit already. Luckily I had oversize tee to conceal myself as it was pretty much outside in public.

Walked for a bit around, she then gone and talked about her adventures with other clients which didnt bother me but rather turned me on hearing her stories about guys falling in love with her etc. making her first million 5 years ago, unable to get pregnant, can only have baby through IVF and all that in that hot session.

“I enjoy your time, if you are my boyfriend ill keep you horny, drain your balls every single day, suck your dick in the morning etc”. anyways kept at it, Mentioned will see, lets enjoy each others company, just lots of foreplay tonight but pretty much just pashed and kept the meet up short as an couple hours. She ended up asking me if I was free for tmmrw. But I mentioned we will see..I may be busy but will text again when im free.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    Met up with her tonight , she was looking hot, low cut v top, apple bottom jeans
    Dang what era does she live in? Apple bottom jeans is like 20 years ago trend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    jeans and boots with a chick baseball jacket and can confirm that she is a nympho. Bought a couple of drinks at a local bar and I initiated touching which turned her on and switch it up to touching her discretly in different places. eventually she just guided her hand to her arse and inner thighs with eye contact still on me.

We left the bar just before the 12am fireworks, walked to a nearby super dark corner and pretty much pashed out in a dark alley way here and there, and pretty much kept our pants on however revealing to her i was fully bricked up, and she proceeded to rub my hard on with cloth on body rub: I thought I may have came abit already. Luckily I had oversize tee to conceal myself as it was pretty much outside in public.

Walked for a bit around, she then gone and talked about her adventures with other clients which didnt bother me but rather turned me on hearing her stories about guys falling in love with her etc. making her first million 5 years ago, unable to get pregnant, can only have baby through IVF and all that in that hot session.

“I enjoy your time, if you are my boyfriend ill keep you horny, drain your balls every single day, suck your dick in the morning etc”. anyways kept at it, Mentioned will see, lets enjoy each others company, just lots of foreplay tonight but pretty much just pashed and kept the meet up short as an couple hours. She ended up asking me if I was free for tmmrw. But I mentioned we will see..I may be busy but will text again when im free.
    Happy new year bro wow good score, your taking it slow playing hard to get and let her chase you but let her catch you to. In your shoes if shes nympho become her bf for a while and get all the morning BJs you can that sounds totally awesome. Keep this gal around you. You can't get her pregnant that's a good thing. She's made a million already wow, She maybe have a nice place you should get her to invite you over and stay the night. You got nothing to lose here. You don't have to get married these days so just slowly become her BF. Your going to save a lot of money with the free sex and bjs you won't need to punt for a while. Keep us updated see her when ever you can, dam sounds like a great lady to partner with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You've been on this board for almost 12 years, and you haven't seen this question asked and answered dozens of times?
    Registered account in 2012 but first post in 2021...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    Dang what era does she live in? Apple bottom jeans is like 20 years ago trend.
    This was the era when guys wear baggy jeans that hangs halfway down their butts and wearing thick fake gold Cuban chains. I'm surprised if anyone still dresses like this in this era, even Latinas would rather wear miniskirts rather than those unbreathable apple bottoms.

Banned

And everyone reckons Begov is full of $hit.....

Why do you all indulge this same repetitve BS about ML or WL want love, relationship blah blah blah. This is yawnfest material

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And yet another thread on the same bullshit subject. At worst OP is a liar at best a skite.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    And.not sure what the issue there is? Made the account initially when was single and curious at the time for viewing purpose. there wasnt a need for me to visit or post anything on syd99 when I was already in a relationship.

All that changed now, I am free, happy and can do what I want now that I have all the time in the world.

Banned
    And.not sure what the issue there is? Made the account initially when was single and curious at the time for viewing purpose. there wasnt a need for me to visit or post anything on syd99 when I was already in a relationship.

All that changed now, I am free, happy and can do what I want now that I have all the time in the world.
    How did you even remember your own password after 9 years? You wouldn't have any use for the account with 9 years of 0 posts, you can't even receive or send PM to anyone.

Whatever, people amaze me these days with their antics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was the era when guys wear baggy jeans that hangs halfway down their butts and wearing thick fake gold Cuban chains. I'm surprised if anyone still dresses like this in this era, even Latinas would rather wear miniskirts rather than those unbreathable apple bottoms.
    Some people just rock it really old school well, And she does it quite, not sure what the issue is as well . well dang I still got one of my fav cargos shorts that I still keep and still wear back in early 2000.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    And yet another thread on the same bullshit subject. At worst OP is a liar at best a skite.
    You sound quite a young and butt hurt my dude lol, have you bad experience in the past perhaps? No reason for the hate. This can come as valuable information for other bros who is curious to go beyond the punting scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    How did you even remember your own password after 9 years? You wouldn't have any use for the account with 9 years of 0 posts, you can't even receive or send PM to anyone.

Whatever, people amaze me these days with their antics.
    I am old school and keep my passwords written 😉

Banned
    ......All that changed now, I am free, happy and can do what I want now that I have all the time in the world.
    How about go and climb Mount Everest instead of hanging between the legs of a woman?

Banned
    Some people just rock it really old school, And she does it quite, not sure what the issue is as well . well dang I still got one of my fav cargos shorts that I still keep and still wear back in early 2000.
    Also not to forget mentioning "baseball jacket" in the middle of an Australian summer. She's Latina not Southeast Asian. I know many Southeast Asians who wear jumpers on a 28°C day because they're not used to the temperature difference. Latinas on the other hand dress as if covering their bums and tits is a crime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy new year bro wow good score, your taking it slow playing hard to get and let her chase you but let her catch you to. In your shoes if shes nympho become her bf for a while and get all the morning BJs you can that sounds totally awesome. Keep this gal around you. You can't get her pregnant that's a good thing. She's made a million already wow, She maybe have a nice place you should get her to invite you over and stay the night. You got nothing to lose here. You don't have to get married these days so just slowly become her BF. Your going to save a lot of money with the free sex and bjs you won't need to punt for a while. Keep us updated see her when ever you can, dam sounds like a great lady to partner with.
    Happy New Year, thanks Ill keep you guys updated how things progress from here 2024.

Speaking of money mention, never asked how much exactly she has now. not my biz and dont care: Got a gifted an niche fragrance from her in return when we met, up so at least got something back in return without asking.

Banned
    Happy New Year, thanks Ill keep you guys updated how things progress from here 2024.

Speaking of money mention, never asked how much exactly she has now. not my biz and dont care: Got a gifted an niche fragrance from her in return when we met, up so at least got something back in return without asking.
    No need for an update of a BS story. You should start a separate forum for people who miss writing BS stories to send to Penthouse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

did you end up seeing her today or when is your next meet up? Bring her a box of chocolates woo her with gifts. I recommend you catch this girl, just the sex alone will be amazing with a good gf friendship with her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    12 years is a fucken long time....it took voyager2, the same amount of time to get to Uranus.
    Some punters take some time to learn the basics
    I would treat her respectfully, take the sex because there are many guarantees in your hypothetical situation

Guarantees:
    1. She already has other men to take your place if you say no
    2. Women in the sex industry typically are narcissists. At least 1-2 other customers who she thinks are cute text her regularly
    3. She sees you as a distraction and she will tire of you in the medium term. Otherwise she sees you as her escape, PR etc
    She may want to retire and you earn all the money, while she stays home, and she wants a kid to cement the deal
    4. She has seen more dicks in a month than you have seen in a year. Sex is not an objective. She can get sex free 7 days, 52 weeke a year from several choices. Financial security and having a kid is her objective
    5. Always wear condoms
    6. If she gets pregnant, don't be the dumb naive punter. Insist on a DNA test

Banned
    did you end up seeing her today or when is your next meet up? Bring her a box of chocolates woo her with gifts. I recommend you catch this girl, just the sex alone will be amazing with a good gf friendship with her.
    And this guy might end up reporting with yet another breakup because he realises that either she's a narcissist or he just couldn't handle a girl with avoidant personality.

Avoidant attachment type personalities are cute if you know how to deal with them.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast