Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    No need for an update of a BS story. You should start a separate forum for people who miss writing BS stories to send to Penthouse
    Looks like we've another butthurt baby here gentlemen - who probably never had any good things come your way, - Be happy mate, be a gent and dont worry more update to come.

@begov94 - Was cold enough for an outerwear imho if you were outdoors 10pm-12am in the sydney cba last night. Doesnt matter which country you're from, it can still be pretty cold if you're person around size 6.
    @Sibon - Don't worry its been on my bucket list for places to see near future.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    2. Women in the sex industry typically are narcissists. At least 1-2 other customers who she thinks are cute text her regularly
    3. She sees you as a distraction and she will tire of you in the medium term.
    Both points are valid for narcissists. They change partners as if they were soiled undies. Not many people would be able to tell whether a girl is borderline narcissistic unless they fall into the thirst trap. My telltale signs are love bombing - if they give you so much attention and sex without boundaries (no protection/pills, BDSM/dragon drilling allowed) then you're in trouble when they start withholding all that goodies.

The best girl to be in a relationship with is one who have personal boundaries from the start and takes things slow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    Looks like we've another butthurt baby here gentlemen - who probably never had any good things come your way, - Be happy mate, be gent and dont worry more update to come.

@begov94 - Was cold enough for an outerwear imho if you were outdoors 10pm-12am last night in the sydney cba last night. Doesnt matter if which country you're from, can still be pretty cold if you're person around size 6. A
    @Sibon - Don't worry its been on my bucket list for places to see near future.
    I'm done questioning people's sanity when it comes to certain stories. Just saying that if you told your story the way it is 12 years ago when you first registered then it can be believable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    The best girl to be in a relationship with is one who have personal boundaries from the start and takes things slow.
    So that theory correctly rules out all MLs and all WLs

If a punter has f_cked a WL at the start of your relationship for money, its generally doomed long-term unless you are both your 30s or 40s with no better offers

Anyone men here in your your 30s or 40s with a decent job and with no better offers? Do better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    did you end up seeing her today or when is your next meet up? Bring her a box of chocolates woo her with gifts. I recommend you catch this girl, just the sex alone will be amazing with a good gf friendship with her.
    No more gifts for now, today got family things to do and work early morn tommorow. Just told her I'll message her when I am free again - no exact dates mentioned. Effective way to keep a lady somewhat curious.

Banned
    So that theory correctly rules out all MLs and all WLs

If you have fucked her at the start of your relationship fir money, is generally doomed long-term unless you are both your 30s or 40s with no better offers

Anyone men here in your your 30s or 40s with a decent job and with no better offers? Do better
    M gives me the best offer so far when compared to both SWs and non-SWs that I know of. That's why I mentioned avoidant attached girls are cute, although I'm hoping that by having a future together she can grow out of it for the sake of the next generation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some punters take some time to learn the basics
    I would treat her respectfully, take the sex because there are many guarantees in your hypothetical situation

Guarantees:
    1. She already has other men to take your place if you say no
    2. Women in the sex industry typically are narcissists. At least 1-2 other customers who she thinks are cute text her regularly
    3. She sees you as a distraction and she will tire of you in the medium term. Otherwise she sees you as her escape, PR etc
    She may want to retire and you earn all the money, while she stays home, and she wants a kid to cement the deal
    4. She has seen more dicks in a month than you have seen in a year. Sex is not objective. Financial security and having a kid is her objective
    5. Always wear condoms
    6. If she gets pregnant, don't be the dumb naive punter. Insist on a DNA test
    Finally a bro here who gets it..thank you

I am for one is known as a narcisist or have learnt this - either nature or nuture..I'll already know once I have an interaction with them.
    the ablity to put yourself ahead of others ONLY when situations call for it in particular situation

I actually get turned on from hearing stories from girls about the guys they're currently with or seeing.
    Having been in a triangle before - I always like to see what makes girls choose a guy in that situation.
    So doesnt bother me, in fact I've become alot more thick skin, street smart and thats comes with age, experience and exposure to unique situations.

End of the day just dont have emotions attached too much to minimise any hurt done to yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And this guy might end up reporting with yet another breakup because he realises that either she's a narcissist or he just couldn't handle a girl with avoidant personality.

Avoidant attachment type personalities are cute if you know how to deal with them.
    She's not my gf, Like I said to her bluntly, Im interested in other girls as well. So never gonna be a break up to begin with loll

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No more gifts for now, today got family things to do and work early morn tommorow. Just told her I'll message her when I am free again - no exact dates mentioned. Effective way to keep a lady somewhat curious.
    Tell her you working very hard tomorrow long hours & you will need a good BJ when you next free he he he,,, your playing hard to get, just let her catch you the moment your free next. Surrender to her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Finally a bro here who gets it..thank you

I am for one is known as a narcisist or have learnt this -either nature or nuture..I'll already know once I have an interaction with them.
    the ablity to put yourself ahead of others ONLY when situations call for it in particular situation

I actually get turned on from hearing stories from girls about the guys they're currently with or seeing.
    Having been in a triangle before - I always like to see what makes girls choose a guy in that situation.
    So doesnt bother me, in fact I've become alot more thick skin, street smart and thats comes with age, experience and exposure to unique situations.

End of the day just dont have emotions attached too much to minimise any hurt done to yourself.
    Your thread sounded like your head is screwed on well. Enjoy it. Don't keep her waiting too long. She has other options, some who will text her tomorrow

She's not a serious GF so move in or miss out on the fun

She will always have more leverage than you do. Shes a young lady and will use that to her advantage every single day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She will always have more leverage than you do. Shes a young lady and will use that to her advantage every single day
    For sure, I know that has always been the case in this industry.

After all, as this is purely a gentlemens catered website - thousands of guys (i know lurkers here reading this and yes you) looking to take situation to the next step outside and ways/best practice to take control of similar scenarios to their advantage best way they can.

And also avoid getting hurt themselves.
    Only here simply to contribute my 2 cents whether you either take it or leave it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I started to date a young chinese massage girl recently. First time took her to a nice lunch in city. Now after she says let's go shopping.
    into Castlereagh St we go straight into La Mer cosmetics. Wanted me to buy 2 small 50g face creams..yeah right @$1300.
    We left and since then I stopped dating her. One other normal girl from wechat I saw insisted I buy a $650 gucci belt. Deal done with a weekend of sex. Worked out to $30hr.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    I started to date a young chinese massage girl recently. First time took her to a nice lunch in city. Now after she says let's go shopping.
    into Castlereagh St we go straight into La Mer cosmetics. Wanted me to buy 2 small 50g face creams..yeah right @$1300.
    We left and since then I stopped dating her. One other normal girl from wechat I saw insisted I buy a $650 gucci belt. Deal done with a weekend of sex. Worked out to $30hr.
    I dated a ML from China. First date we went to a McDonald and I got a HJ from her.

Second time we went to Hunry Jack and I got another HJ from her.

Third time was Pizza Hut and same thing. It worked out to be $12 per HJ.

After that I ran out of fastfood restaurant to bring her to and that was the end of our beautiful relationship.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    What sort of face cream cost that much? The ones with extra concentrated sperm in it?

Can you use the Gucci belt for some sort of BDSM moves?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If you're going to be chasing girls, it pays to know the price of the "gifts" that girls often want. Also goes a long way if you know which brands are currently trendy.

$1300 for 2 60ml bottles of La Mer cream is the ballpark figure for that brand. It's not even the most expensive brand here. That title goes to La Prairie. Literally more expensive than its weight in gold.

I personally find this knowledge of women's products fascinating. They put luxury materials into the La Prairie products, like caviar, platinum, etc. And people actually go on heists to rob truckloads of it to sell on the black market.

Banned
    The problem is that some consumable products such as perfumes and skincare are overly priced because you're buying a brand. Sure, the active ingredients are usually in higher amounts than their cheaper counterparts but only in a rough +-10% ratio.

I remember my first time in Japan, the chemists were selling local Japanese skincare products that were cheap yet as effective as some of the big brands in the market such as SK-II etc.

When it comes to gifting I like to do proper research on the product - if it's leather goods that'll last for decades then I don't mind spending thousands. If it's a consumable then I would like to look up any white paper that comes with it - if the formulation's effectiveness is rapid, the ingredients are rare and good for our body, then I don't mind paying the price.

It's like going to Salt Bae's restaurant to eat a tomahawk steak covered in gold leaf - there's no point in paying thousands for that because his beef grades are not even Wagyu A5, and the gold leaf he uses costs roughly $10-20. Fun fact: our digestive system is only going to poop out all that gold because our body has no nutritional uses for gold particles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fun fact: our digestive system is only going to poop out all that gold because our body has no nutritional uses for gold particles.
    No shit! (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    No shit! (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)
    The next time you eat something covered in gold leaf make sure you bring a bowl with you to collect your own shit, then pan it in running water like how the miners do when they try to separate gold from dirt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know most luxury brands but i didn't know 2 creams cost more than a basic gucci belt. I understand girls want to be pampered and compensated. One young girl said to me recently that she will only fuck for money outside the shop even if it's a young bloke in a bar. Many of her friends do the same. But this is coming from girls who work in this industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't think the belt was strong enough for sexual asphyxiation..lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast