Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hanging out with a WL (and maybe free sex?)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Ah ok, so not actual seamen
    What’s long, hard and full of seamen? A submarine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Could just be a naval ship as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Could just be a naval ship as well
    In Cantonese they call masturbation as "shooting airplanes". The motion of the flak gun used back in WWII was the reason for the reference.

Imagine a battle between two dicks like the battleship board game. The loser gets sprayed with the winner's "seamen".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    What's long and hard and has cum in it? A cucumber

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I go to her place on her days off, started with good sex in shop but she left and went to a really upmarket shop and she didn't want me to come because of the prices there ($500+ hour). We would message back and forth about trying to see each other but couldn't due to new job and sexting each other up, become sexually frustrated and then it got to the point where she went back to old shop to see me for one night and after that it was just her place when no room Mates home or in my car when we couldn't get place so we would usually ago to dinner or do something and fuck in the car after..

I wouldn't class her as my GF but more so of a lusting FWB, but she is like me sometimes, keeps her guard up but then soften more often than I do, usually she messages me first and when I don't message for a while she gets shitty but then plays it off as "I'm just another customer"

I'm hooked in the sense that she's a great fuck that I get to raw dog, awesome gym toned body with a good face, surprisingly good sense of humour like mine.

She is Viet and doesnt have a PR here, and no it's not that other Viet girl that was stressing that other guy out before.
    Yes that is an FWB and risky if she hasn't got her PR that's why she is trying to tie you down.. be careful or you may get trapped in the visa thing with her. Its to bad she's still in the industry and doing every other bloke in town. You just don't know how many other regulars she has and there is a strong chance she is not using protection with some of those guys to. You could catch something and what if she gets pregnant from one of the other punters on here then says the kid is yours? An awful lot of risks on your part. Being hooked does not help. One solution is to see some other ladies.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Ah ok, so not actual seamen
    Oh sorry, I didn't pick up on that one, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To clarify I said seamen as in sperm not as in sailors like a whole ship crew was filling up that WLs pussy though that could happen cause apparent that WL of his was still working in an upmarket brothel. Some Viet girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is just like any other relationship mate. Most don't work out for one reason or another. May as well enjoy yourself, don't worry about pr/visa etc. Just don't get her pregnant. I was dating a really popular girl for 6 months, great sex and she was a really good person. Her visa ran out and she had to go back home but she never asked me to do anything or pressured me in to making the relationship more serious. She was really stressed out the last few times we met up and she really wanted to stay. But she ended up leaving. I asked her why she didn't ask me to help her stay and she said she didn't want to put me in that position. Not every girl is like that. But yeh we always used protection and respected each others private lives. She was in 2 long term relationships before. So outside of shop she was a very down to earth and average girl. Enjoy it mate nothing lasts forever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yes that is an FWB and risky if she hasn't got her PR that's why she is trying to tie you down.. be careful or you may get trapped in the visa thing with her. Its to bad she's still in the industry and doing every other bloke in town. You just don't know how many other regulars she has and there is a strong chance she is not using protection with some of those guys to. You could catch something and what if she gets pregnant from one of the other punters on here then says the kid is yours? An awful lot of risks on your part. Being hooked does not help. One solution is to see some other ladies.
    It would be naive to think she doesn't do it with others, but when ever we do she all ways gives me hard time about it and always interrogates me about whether I do it with other girls and if she suspects that I do then she will cut me off, she gets guilty and panicky after we finish. She always makes me wear a condom but halfway through the deed it comes off 🤷*♂️

I walked into this situation only because when ever i click so well and have sexual compatibility with a WL, I see an opportunity to flirt my way in and not have to pay her to fuck her later on, that's it. But I'll agree that I am pushing the limit with her.

The attitude that I have to her and her job is really simple because she fucks guys for a job and I know about it but there are men out there who's partners fuck multiple guys for free and hide it from their husbands/boyfriend, Plus I've had FWB before where we both know we have other people we are fucking as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    It would be naive to think she doesn't do it with others, but when ever we do she all ways gives me hard time about it and always interrogates me about whether I do it with other girls and if she suspects that I do then she will cut me off, she gets guilty and panicky after we finish. She always makes me wear a condom but halfway through the deed it comes off ��*♂️

I walked into this situation only because when ever i click so well and have sexual compatibility with a WL, I see an opportunity to flirt my way in and not have to pay her to fuck her later on, that's it. But I'll agree that I am pushing the limit with her.

The attitude that I have to her and her job is really simple because she fucks guys for a job and I know about it but there are men out there who's partners fuck multiple guys for free and hide it from their husbands/boyfriend, Plus I've had FWB before where we both know we have other people we are fucking as well.
    Wait shes sleeping with multiple dudes a day and your only allowed to sleep with her? I think its time to see some other wls your to hooked on this gal but I suppose its hard to say no if she keeps messaging you.. Taking the condom off half way through is a big risk. How many other guys she does that with? True there are men whose wives are WLs and they don't even know it. Example I heard direct from a WL many Chinese wives are telling their hubbies they are cleaners in hotels in fact their WLs screwing their clients in the hotel rooms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Wait shes sleeping with multiple dudes a day and your only allowed to sleep with her? I think its time to see some other wls your to hooked on this gal but I suppose its hard to say no if she keeps messaging you.. Taking the condom off half way through is a big risk. How many other guys she does that with? True there are men whose wives are WLs and they don't even know it. Example I heard direct from a WL many Chinese wives are telling their hubbies they are cleaners in hotels in fact their WLs screwing their clients in the hotel rooms.
    No, It's not about that I'm not allowed to see other people, what I meant was the no condom part. She gets paranoid that I may be doing no condom with other girls and that's when she freaks out. When she was really annoying me about the whole thing one time i made a backhanded comment about her "maybe" fucking others without a rubber because "tips for more money" and oh boy didnt she lose her absolute shit at me,

The whole no condom started only because after seeing each other for a while I was teasing her clit with my dick and I slipped it in and she wanted me to put one on and I did and used it properly, after a few more tease sessions on her I was able to slip it in , she wanted me to put one on but she gave in and since then she always asks me to put one on which I do but we both know it feels so much better without one that it comes off during the sex.......i finish out side, she gets paranoid "next time we use condom and i will have better self control", gets wild with me again, rubber comes off, rinse and repeat.

Man I aint even talking about wives who are secretly WL, I'm talking about normal wives/girlfriends who just fuck heaps of other men and don't need to be a WL to do it and there partners are none the wiser. I've heard of stories of them fucking guys in their gym, office, "girls night out". My mates work has a hot bimbo receptionist that if you give her a few drinks and say the right things you get to fuck her like other blokes in the office do and she has a BF.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678