I can't fucking believe this, worst punt of 2023 happened on the last day of the year, this was the worst punt by far (no contention). I don't usually leave bad reviews but I just have to this time, avoid her at all cost! (unless all you want out of a session is an average BJ and no penetrative sex).

I was debating earlier whether to go for one final punt to finish off the year, and decided to go for it (biggest mistake), should've gone to my usual place n5m, but the girls I wanted to see were busy or booked so I decided to head to 271 instead, been there a couple of times lately, had some ok sessions, but mostly below average, I was running a tight schedule (had something else planned for the night) so I headed to 271, picked Lucy as she was the only Asian WL available at the time (should've walked).

I'll write a detailed AR when I get some time but basically she was "unfuckable", as soon as she put the dom on me she said "take it easy I'm small down there", I thought to myself ok so she's one of those, I'll go slow at first. She squeezed half a bottle of lube in her vag, as soon as I put my head in she started screaming and started pushing and resisting me with her hands, I barely had my tip in, literally 1/7th way in, I thought what the hell how small is her vag? Just FYI I have a below average sized penis.

I was very patient and went gently with the hope that she will ease up eventually, I also tried to relax her with no use, the entire time I never got more than the tip of my penis in, literally. I should've walked out earlier, I've had "tight" girls before but they usually ease up after a while and I could at least get most of my penis in if I went slow, it's not ideal but I understand some girls are just "super small" down there. This time I hit the jackpot, intercourse was impossible, on top of that she was full of attitude, honestly I couldn't even tell if she was really abnormally small down there (if so she has no business being a WL) or she was just fucking with me, so I walked out after 30 mins of trying (it was a 45m session), went home and rage wanked myself to completion.

I told the reception and left my feedback on my way out but I doubt they give a shit. Avoid at all cost.