Thread: New Year's Eve punt = Lucy (271 Vixens) = Worst punt of 2023 FML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

New Year's Eve punt = Lucy (271 Vixens) = Worst punt of 2023 FML

I can't fucking believe this, worst punt of 2023 happened on the last day of the year, this was the worst punt by far (no contention). I don't usually leave bad reviews but I just have to this time, avoid her at all cost! (unless all you want out of a session is an average BJ and no penetrative sex).

I was debating earlier whether to go for one final punt to finish off the year, and decided to go for it (biggest mistake), should've gone to my usual place n5m, but the girls I wanted to see were busy or booked so I decided to head to 271 instead, been there a couple of times lately, had some ok sessions, but mostly below average, I was running a tight schedule (had something else planned for the night) so I headed to 271, picked Lucy as she was the only Asian WL available at the time (should've walked).

I'll write a detailed AR when I get some time but basically she was "unfuckable", as soon as she put the dom on me she said "take it easy I'm small down there", I thought to myself ok so she's one of those, I'll go slow at first. She squeezed half a bottle of lube in her vag, as soon as I put my head in she started screaming and started pushing and resisting me with her hands, I barely had my tip in, literally 1/7th way in, I thought what the hell how small is her vag? Just FYI I have a below average sized penis.

I was very patient and went gently with the hope that she will ease up eventually, I also tried to relax her with no use, the entire time I never got more than the tip of my penis in, literally. I should've walked out earlier, I've had "tight" girls before but they usually ease up after a while and I could at least get most of my penis in if I went slow, it's not ideal but I understand some girls are just "super small" down there. This time I hit the jackpot, intercourse was impossible, on top of that she was full of attitude, honestly I couldn't even tell if she was really abnormally small down there (if so she has no business being a WL) or she was just fucking with me, so I walked out after 30 mins of trying (it was a 45m session), went home and rage wanked myself to completion.

I told the reception and left my feedback on my way out but I doubt they give a shit. Avoid at all cost.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you end up going to the something else you had planned for the night?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I can't fucking believe this, worst punt of 2023 happened on the last day of the year, this was the worst punt by far (no contention). I don't usually leave bad reviews but I just have to this time, avoid her at all cost! (unless all you want out of a session is an average BJ and no penetrative sex).

I was debating earlier whether to go for one final punt to finish off the year, and decided to go for it (biggest mistake), should've gone to my usual place n5m, but the girls I wanted to see were busy or booked so I decided to head to 271 instead, been there a couple of times lately, had some ok sessions, but mostly below average, I was running a tight schedule (had something else planned for the night) so I headed to 271, picked Lucy as she was the only Asian WL available at the time (should've walked).

I'll write a detailed AR when I get some time but basically she was "unfuckable", as soon as she put the dom on me she said "take it easy I'm small down there", I thought to myself ok so she's one of those, I'll go slow at first. She squeezed half a bottle of lube in her vag, as soon as I put my head in she started screaming and started pushing and resisting me with her hands, I barely had my tip in, literally 1/7th way in, I thought what the hell how small is her vag? Just FYI I have a below average sized penis.

I was very patient and went gently with the hope that she will ease up eventually, I also tried to relax her with no use, the entire time I never got more than the tip of my penis in, literally. I should've walked out earlier, I've had "tight" girls before but they usually ease up after a while and I could at least get most of my penis in if I went slow, it's not ideal but I understand some girls are just "super small" down there. This time I hit the jackpot, intercourse was impossible, on top of that she was full of attitude, honestly I couldn't even tell if she was really abnormally small down there (if so she has no business being a WL) or she was just fucking with me, so I walked out after 30 mins of trying (it was a 45m session), went home and rage wanked myself to completion.

I told the reception and left my feedback on my way out but I doubt they give a shit. Avoid at all cost.
    Moral of the story is:

Never punt on the last day of the year.

Fungsui is against you.

You'll find majority of the punters are in the backyard having a barbecue party with the families.

God looks kindly at these loving and caring family men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Moral of the story is:

Fungsui is against you.

You'll find majority of the punters are in the backyard having a barbecue party with the families.

Wise words Sibon.
    Tonight I had one of my worst punts for 2023
    Bring on 2024

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe her mind is on the fire work but have to earn money to pay rent and food maybe the mamasan what her to work. That is the danger in trying a new girl especially on a special day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry but isn't that place well known as a henhouse?
    It's all about looking after the hens, over the client

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Honestly I couldn't even tell if she was really abnormally small down there (if so she has no business being a WL) or she was just fucking with me, so I walked out after 30 mins of trying (it was a 45m session), went home and rage wanked myself to completion
    Bro. Thanks for the review
    Wtf you were there for 30 minutes? No! I've never had to rage fuck in my life and this better be your last time dong it

Here are the principles
    Always assume when a lady says it hurts, that it hurts
    Always assume when a WL says it hurts, and you have a small to average c_ck size, that the WL is not fit for purpose. You go straight to the manager and get a substitute

As soon as you get
    1)'I'm very small'
    AND
    2)'No, stop, don't go in, it's hurting'
    AND
    3)You are low to average size, not a 8 inch cock

THEN:
    Immediately stop the transaction
    Immediately get dressed and go to the front desk
    Ask to talk to who is in charge of the shop
    State that the lady stated she cannot have sex with you
    You have left within 10 minutes of the service starting
    Ask for a replacement lady

I have done this many times if I have had to. It's your hard earned money

Rules dont apply if you have an 8 inch c_ck or you are a rude pr_ck who bangs too hard

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro. Thanks for the review
    Wtf you were there for 30 minutes? No! I've never had to rage fuck in my life and this better be your last time dong it

Here are the principles
    Always assume when a lady says it hurts, that it hurts
    Always assume when a WL says it hurts, and you have a small to average c_ck size, that the WL is not fit for purpose. You go straight to the manager and get a substitute

As soon as you get
    1)'I'm very small'
    AND
    2)'No, stop, don't go in, it's hurting'
    AND
    3)You are low to average size, not a 8 inch cock

THEN:
    Immediately stop the transaction
    Immediately get dressed and go to the front desk
    Ask to talk to who is in charge of the shop
    State that the lady stated she cannot have sex with you
    You have left within 10 minutes of the service starting
    Ask for a replacement lady

I have done this many times if I have had to. It's your hard earned money

Rules dont apply if you have an 8 inch c_ck or you are a rude pr_ck who bangs too hard
    So true!
    Have walked once but shuda been a few more times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    So true!
    Have walked once but shuda been a few more times.
    Because men go all irrational in the presence of a naked woman, their business acumen goes out the door
    In 2024, how important is every dollar and cent to you?
    How important is it to pay for a service that costs $250-350 and leave without receive an adequate service

Basic questions

Don't ever be shortchanged. Sure the lady may not be suited to her job - not fit for your purpose. That's her prerogative. You can't change that

But you tell the manager within 10 minutes that you refuse to pay for that

Every manager definitely needs to hear what is happening, and they need to know quickly, so reimbursement is possible

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The cbj and catbath lasted for about 10-15 mins which wasn't too bad tbh, I opted for the standard service so luckily the damage wasn't too high. Like I said the reason I didn't walk out sooner is because I've seen this all too often, but pretty much every time the girls ease up after a while once they become more relaxed (like I said I don't have a big one like they said). This one takes the cake.

Moral of the story is:

Fungsui is against you.

Not all punters are married with family, I'm single/divorced so no family, no wife, no parents Actually most of the shops were packed full of punters last night, I messaged n5m they said they were super busy and most girls were booked out, and when I went to 271 Vixens I bumped into at least 4 punters on the way in/out, which was a first for me.

So yea I'm afraid your statement is false, but good for you if you are with your family. God my not look at you but at least you have your conscience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Did you end up going to the something else you had planned for the night?
    Yea I met up with my mates later after I went home, jerked off and emptied my balls, and had a shower.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Sorry but isn't that place well known as a henhouse?
    It's all about looking after the hens, over the client
    Yes they do look after the hens first before looking after the cocks.

Banned
    Yea I met up with my mates later after I went home, jerked off and emptied my balls, and had a shower.
    The moral of the story is:

Self-fullfillment is alway holier than paying a WL $100 to do it for you.

Seek self-enlightenment and purify your body.

Good Karma may then can be with you.

Banned
    The moral of the story is:

Self-fullfillment is alway holier than paying a WL $100 to do it for you.

Seek self-enlightenment and be good to your family.

Good Karma may then can be with you.
    My New Year's Eve is basically that - I was at home all day deep cleaning the house, washing the sheets, dusted the altar and an hour before the fireworks I light up candles for all my ancestors and Buddhas to create merits. Chanted mantras for a good year in 2024, wishing I can finally settle down one day. Also prayed for M, hoping that whatever she's wishing for is fulfilled as well as she has some of her own merits.

Was given a sign immediately to look at the clock at exactly 11.11am this morning. Not sure what is coming but many people say it's auspicious.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its more than likely a white van and a special jacket that ties up at the back.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Its more than likely a white van and a special jacket that ties up at the back.
    Is that what you had to experience? No wonder you know so much

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Product isn't "fit for purpose". Maybe this woman should have declared she is "small down there" right at the start before you got undressed and before the session started!!!

I wonder how small a man's pr-ck has to be to fit in...... no doubt she would make micro-men proud.