Thread: VIP Aspley phone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

VIP Aspley phone

Anyone tried ringing VIP Aspley recently. Been trying for a few days and no one picks up. **** 4052, that's the number on their web page. I did get a return call from that number from a girl with good English. Said a few words, which I didnt catch, and hung up. Wots appnin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't see any cars there yesterday around 4pm. Have you try the sister shop Y&H?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had problems with calls to them as well - they don't publish a roster so makes it very hard to book - I rather not do a walk in - rather pick a girl from a fake description and try my luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Might be closed for the break maybe? I know most shops don't, but most shops have at least a mobile..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Compared to most other shops they are more difficult to deal with in that regard. Often difficult to do a booking in advance and difficulty getting the roster.
    Especially since they don't have a mobile and don't post on wechat etc.

I would end up getting the number of the girls and book them directly instead...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have the days k e l l y works, or her number - been trying to book her
    And no its not because of xmas - they are just poor at communicating

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This shop is not well maintained. Stinky towels, unchanged massage tables cloths with Skin flakes. Hope shop addresses these..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuk18 View Post
    Compared to most other shops they are more difficult to deal with in that regard. Often difficult to do a booking in advance and difficulty getting the roster.
    Especially since they don't have a mobile and don't post on wechat etc.

I would end up getting the number of the girls and book them directly instead...
    Those are the reasons why I visit VIP or YH only very sporadically.....maybe two visits in all of 2023.
    Can't be bothered to call, ask who's on, book a time/ML over the phone etc, just to find out that when I arrive they have no record of my booking and screwed it up.
    ML there told me that the shops are going well regardless, and that hence the owner doesn't see any reason to change anything.

So it's up to you gents: If you keep putting up with this substandard booking procedure, don't complain that nothing is changing.

These days I spend most of my punting money at shops that publish daily rosters, where I can book via text or WeChat, and preferably see some half-way reliable photos of the MLs.
    SSDS ticks all those boxes and then some.

And no, I am not the owner or manager, nor do I have any other affiliations with that shop. Just a happy customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried calling Oriental Bliss around the same place but they are not answering either. Not sure if it is still there or if this is the same place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They definitely look open. Just drove past and Open sign is flashing, towels drying outside and couple of cars in the parking area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree with VF, if shop owners only know what an advantage it is to publish rosters. I exclusively book those MLs or try the newbies in those shops that have good reps, especially if they give Ethnicity as well.
    Just good marketing.
    RTG