Establishment :Lalabell's

Month/Year of Visit : January 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.granvillebrothel.com.au

Phone : 0452 178168

Hours of Business : 10:00 to 20:00

Rates : $210/45min (Diamond Service)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, HJ

Size/shape : Attractive face, nice curvy figure, lovely pert D-cups, landing strip

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments : I had a booking at another shop but I received a text message this morning saying the girl’s period had started so I called Lalabell’s and asked which girls were working – Emma, Ella and Roxy. I booked Emma as I liked the photos and roster listed that she did CIM.

Turned up and was met by a cheerful and chatty bloke. I asked whether Jenny was still the owner and he said “Yes” and told me that Jenny was his sister.

I paid, checked that the girl knew I’d paid for Diamond Service and was led to the room. I was immediately joined by Emma.

The photos are real and she was even wearing the false ears shown in the photos.

Emma is attractive and was wearing a black bra and a short, tight dress but she was not at all engaging – it seemed like she was tired or in a bad mood.

She stripped to reveal a lovely curvy figure (not at all fat) with a fine, pert pair of D-cups and a nice round butt. She was shaved with a landing strip and had several tatts. Emma told me she was from Hanoi.

We went to the shower and she gave me a good washing before I dried myself and went to the bed.

Emma knelt between my legs and dried my groin with a load of tissues before a quick catbath.

She soon started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ with no teeth, plenty of saliva and good hand-action but a few tissue-breaks.

I let this go on for a good while before asking for some 69 and she moved round.

Emma was quiet at first but later got quite loud a couple of times and eventually she squirmed around and pulled away – she was very wet. No FIV was permitted.

She wanted to fuck but I asked for a bit more BJ but Emma was saying something about the time remaining so I agreed and said I’d later cum in her mouth.

Then it all went wrong. Emma asked for a $50 tip for the CIM. I said “No, I paid for Diamond which includes CIM”. She still refused so I wrapped a towel around my waist, called down the corridor for the receptionist and turned on my phone.

I told him that she’d asked for a tip for the CIM which I’d paid for and showed him the website. He said that was an old website so I scrolled up the page and showed him it said “Today’s Roster – 1st January 2024”.

He produced a laminated sheet that said that Diamond included 69 but there was no mention of CIM so I asked for a $30 refund because I was paying for the Gold Service. He mentioned this to girl but she refused saying that we’d already had 69 which was not included in Gold.

I told the bloke that I would talk to Jenny about this and that I was a member of Australian XXX and Syd99 and I would be writing about this.

I just wanted to get on with it so I asked Emma to suck me some more and then we’d fuck (I’d gone soft). Emma again said something about the time remaining (too much clock-watching) but agreed.

After about five minutes I said “We fuck” and she dressed me, applied some lube and climbed aboard for some cowgirl.

It was good watching her lovely tits bouncing up and down but there was too much FOAMing and an argument mid-session is not conducive to a good fuck so I soon realised I wasn’t going to cum like that and asked her to finish me off with a HJ.

We showered separately and dressed without a word and I left.

I had another word with the bloke on my way out but he still refused to accept any responsibility and just blamed someone called Richard who apparently maintains their website. I also pointed out that all three of the Asian girls listed on today’s roster had CIM listed as a service.

Dreadful customer service. The conversation was going nowhere so I just left.

If you have to pay for Diamond Service to get 69 here and CIM is not included, this shop is $20 or $30 over-priced.

That’s three times I’ve been here – one good session but the other two were marred by confusion about what services were included.

PS – just before posting this I rechecked their website and saw that CIM has now been removed from the list of Emma’s services (which is good) but it still says that Yoyo and Ella do CIM – I’d take that with a pinch of salt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for standing up for punters all over Sydney

These rorts and tricks and exclusions will get worse as I suspect everyone tries to grab a bit more money out of you in 2024

One of the lessons of your punt you have introduced to Syd99, is that you have to ask the manager before you go in:
    'Is (my desired service, eg CIM) available AND if so it an extra cost?'
    Sad but true brothers
    If others shops starting doing this to their price listing, let everyone on syd99 know. What are we getting for the extra price hike?

I predict in 2025 we will need to bring a lawyer to the punt to read the fine print of a brothels price list

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You should always check with the receptionist if CIM is included in the fee don't assume that it will be part of the service. And telling the shop that you are going to give them a negative review won't earn you any browny points lol

Also, it's sad that some people think they have some sort of entitlement because they are members of a forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What a lot of bullshit jamil, are you the male receptionist fred was talking to cause you defend this shop like your wage depends on it.

He asked BEFORE he payed that the girl was made aware he wanted diamond service and CIM was included in the girls bio on the shop's forum. It was only removed AFTER fred complained about being ripped off.

Fred is actually doing the forum a valuable service by shaming the shops that lie about a service to get punters through the door and then don't give a shit about us once they have our money.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s a shame. This shop was good when run by previous Thai girl( I think named Jennifer whom speak good English and Chinese), haven’t been in since changed management.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamilAz View Post
    You should always check with the receptionist if CIM is included in the fee don't assume that it will be part of the service. And telling the shop that you are going to give them a negative review won't earn you any browny points lol

Also, it's sad that some people think they have some sort of entitlement because they are members of a forum.
    If that's a manager of the shop, then credit to you for giving feedback

But Fred made the complaint, so we all know about your shop now

There is no entitlement in an anonymous free forum for many of us. It's all about raising awareness of price gouging behaviour to everyone else

I never mention a forum in a shop. I just say up front with the manager what services I desire, and enquire to understand what my money covers

Emma sounded like a nice lady

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    NO entitlement, just a statement of fact.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I know, just like Fight Club hey!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there actually a receptionist here? Last time I went it was managed all by the WL. Dam was the one that opened the door for me and showed me a lineup of the girls?

Overall, I probs won’t go back. Quality is lacking. Shit tonne of girls moving in and out as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to see Lucy today and can confirm the Islander receptionist is back. Good to see most of the good girls are returning I've missed them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrML202 View Post
    I went to see Lucy today and can confirm the Islander receptionist is back. Good to see most of the good girls are returning I've missed them.
    Thanks for updating
    IMHO this shop has great location very clean as new

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1) I don't work or have any affiliation with Lalabells and am purely just a regular there. 2) not all shops that offer diamond service include CIM this usually depends on the girl. 3) if you go on the website and see their pricing for Diamond it states what services are included. 4) They should have never removed CIM from her profile because on their website when you look at the roster each girl states the services or sexual acts they perform. 5) The current male Chinese receptionist they have working there would 100% be the root of all the shit that's going down there at the moment. 6) This brothel is a hit or miss my good friend lives 10 minutes from this place so it's convenient for us hence why we frequent there a lot. 7) I apologize if I have offended any fellow punters with my recent comments on this post.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Emma

Establishment :Lalabell's

Month/Year of Visit : January 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.granvillebrothel.com.au

Phone : 0452 178168

Hours of Business : 10:00 to 20:00

Rates : $210/45min (Diamond Service)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, HJ

Size/shape : Attractive face, nice curvy figure, lovely pert D-cups, landing strip

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments : I had a booking at another shop but I received a text message this morning saying the girl’s period had started so I called Lalabell’s and asked which girls were working – Emma, Ella and Roxy. I booked Emma as I liked the photos and roster listed that she did CIM.

Turned up and was met by a cheerful and chatty bloke. I asked whether Jenny was still the owner and he said “Yes” and told me that Jenny was his sister.

I paid, checked that the girl knew I’d paid for Diamond Service and was led to the room. I was immediately joined by Emma.

The photos are real and she was even wearing the false ears shown in the photos.

Emma is attractive and was wearing a black bra and a short, tight dress but she was not at all engaging – it seemed like she was tired or in a bad mood.

She stripped to reveal a lovely curvy figure (not at all fat) with a fine, pert pair of D-cups and a nice round butt. She was shaved with a landing strip and had several tatts. Emma told me she was from Hanoi.

We went to the shower and she gave me a good washing before I dried myself and went to the bed.

Emma knelt between my legs and dried my groin with a load of tissues before a quick catbath.

She soon started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ with no teeth, plenty of saliva and good hand-action but a few tissue-breaks.

I let this go on for a good while before asking for some 69 and she moved round.

Emma was quiet at first but later got quite loud a couple of times and eventually she squirmed around and pulled away – she was very wet. No FIV was permitted.

She wanted to fuck but I asked for a bit more BJ but Emma was saying something about the time remaining so I agreed and said I’d later cum in her mouth.

Then it all went wrong. Emma asked for a $50 tip for the CIM. I said “No, I paid for Diamond which includes CIM”. She still refused so I wrapped a towel around my waist, called down the corridor for the receptionist and turned on my phone.

I told him that she’d asked for a tip for the CIM which I’d paid for and showed him the website. He said that was an old website so I scrolled up the page and showed him it said “Today’s Roster – 1st January 2024”.

He produced a laminated sheet that said that Diamond included 69 but there was no mention of CIM so I asked for a $30 refund because I was paying for the Gold Service. He mentioned this to girl but she refused saying that we’d already had 69 which was not included in Gold.

I told the bloke that I would talk to Jenny about this and that I was a member of Australian XXX and Syd99 and I would be writing about this.

I just wanted to get on with it so I asked Emma to suck me some more and then we’d fuck (I’d gone soft). Emma again said something about the time remaining (too much clock-watching) but agreed.

After about five minutes I said “We fuck” and she dressed me, applied some lube and climbed aboard for some cowgirl.

It was good watching her lovely tits bouncing up and down but there was too much FOAMing and an argument mid-session is not conducive to a good fuck so I soon realised I wasn’t going to cum like that and asked her to finish me off with a HJ.

We showered separately and dressed without a word and I left.

I had another word with the bloke on my way out but he still refused to accept any responsibility and just blamed someone called Richard who apparently maintains their website. I also pointed out that all three of the Asian girls listed on today’s roster had CIM listed as a service.

Dreadful customer service. The conversation was going nowhere so I just left.

If you have to pay for Diamond Service to get 69 here and CIM is not included, this shop is $20 or $30 over-priced.

That’s three times I’ve been here – one good session but the other two were marred by confusion about what services were included.

PS – just before posting this I rechecked their website and saw that CIM has now been removed from the list of Emma’s services (which is good) but it still says that Yoyo and Ella do CIM – I’d take that with a pinch of salt.
    Thanks for the review mate, and good work standing up for your self. We all need to do this the prices have continually gone up since covid and it's not on! The more we refuse to pay the increased prices the girls are asking these days the sooner they will learn and stop trying to rip us off. The massage girls are trying it on the last couple of months. Asking $70 for nhj $120 for bj claiming prices have gone up! No, Sorry I will see someone else is my response and the girl quickly goes back to the standard $50, $100.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    horshit, they just bought them self some poor PR for that $20