Thread: sydney platinum

Senior Member(無間使者)

sydney platinum

has anyone tried this joint?
    https://sydplatinum.com/home/
    i cant read chinese but they have text me some nice pics. between them and their sister shop.
    but at $800 per hr. i gotta think twice. they reckon the pics are real though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there are better chinese agencies on catchgod. MOC or KMP or jfaux are the go to ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i cant read chinese but they have text me some nice pics. between them and their sister shop.
    $800 an hour is dam highway robbery. I bet its bait and switch to where none of the actual girls you would see match the photos they sent you. You can do better esp with price. Avoid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    $800 an hour is dam highway robbery. I bet its bait and switch to where none of the actual girls you would see match the photos they sent you. You can do better esp with price. Avoid.
    Exactly. He lost me as soon as he quoted $800/hour. Although the website does have women in Sydney for $500/hour and possibly less

I would listening to woodland and posting a review

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    but at $800 per hr. i gotta think twice.
    I'd think twice, laugh, then forget about it. Just because it's more expensive doesn't mean better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $800 must include a dozen oysters and a bottle of Aussie champagne or I am walking

Very seriously

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Exactly. He lost me as soon as he quoted $800/hour. Although the website dies have women in Sydney for $500/hour and possibly less

I would listening to woodland and posting a review
    So say someone pays $800 for a girl pic they liked from them, get the address & turns up and its an Asian granny with no teeth opening the door ready to give good sucky sucky what does he do?

A take the $800 BJ
    B Run for the hills making sure you didn't pay already

Dang even $500 bucks is too much you should be able to get four Asian grannies for that price. foursome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Scam artist. Don't bother even contacting them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    So say someone pays $800 for a girl pic they liked from them, get the address & turns up and its an Asian granny with no teeth opening the door ready to give good sucky sucky
    Bro, this scenario plays out every single day in the big city of Sydney. The OP mentions the pricing out there

Most punters aren't in a forum and just get ripped off, being too polite to use the strongest ploy in negotiations - walking away ASAP

Btw, no photos of complementary oysters or chocolate or champagne? No thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You guys are reading too much into this, the photos is representative of what you might get ie a female with two tits, an ass and a pussy. Age, skin colour, size, height, nationality etc they are just minor details.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You guys are reading too much into this, the photos is representative of what you might get ie a female with two tits, an ass and a pussy. Age, skin colour, size, height, nationality etc they are just minor details.
    Definitely. Show the average desperate guy who has little local knowledge, something with t_ts and a p_ssy and they will spend the $800. Easy sale.

It's really that easy, so many fools in the marketplace

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Definitely. Show the average desperate guy who has little local knowledge, something with t_ts and a p_ssy and they will spend the $800. Easy sale.

It's really that easy, so many fools in the marketplace
    +1

Don't use the word 'marketplace' as some of the pussy whipped betas on this forum are easily offended.

Anyway, there's lots of free pussy out there you just gotta know when and where to look. NYE celebrations is the best time of the year to pick up. I did a 6hr NYE cruise on Sydney harbour with all the grog you could drink, food, DJ, dancing the works. I met a few stunners, a few MILFs, grannies, and some divorcées and eventually ended up taking one of the chicks back to my hotel room for some additional fireworks. Her tits were apocalyptic !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Eventually ended up taking one of the chicks back to my hotel room for some additional fireworks. Her tits were apocalyptic !
    Well done. Night well spent.
    Aussie or tourist?

I wasn't referring to Sydney Harbour Cruises on NYE when I discussed overseas bachelors visiting Sydney

You were lucky the cruise wasn't a sausage factory which sometimes can happen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was a tourist. I also exchanged details with a MILF and a divorcee. Potential roots for AD and VD... you always gotta be thinking and planning ahead of time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was a tourist. I also exchanged details with a MILF and a divorcee. Potential roots for AD and VD... you always gotta be thinking and planning ahead of time
    Absolutely. If the divorcee has her own place there's a FwB right there
    Both sound like they were on the prowl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Absolutely. If the divorcee has her own place there's a FwB right there
    Both sound like they were on the prowl
    Spot on Bro you sound like a seasoned playa! This is the main reason why punting is so fucken important and should be part of every man's development. Punting should not just be about getting your kicks or releasing unresolved tension but should be used to hone in your skills in pleasuring women, developing a tight a game, working on your stamina and staying power, practicing sexual positions, thrusting and breathing techniques, trying romantic and erotic moves, learning how to unlock the 3 gates and access the three waters etc etc. It's proven and guaranteed and you'll be the first guy she'll call when she needs a fix.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Spot on Bro you sound like a seasoned playa!
    Punting is a must if there are no eligible women of great quality in your workplace and social life.

You need to focus on your career when you are young, and not be wasting time with faux relationships which are headed nowhere (you know that gf won't ever meet your family). Too many hearts broken and days wasted. See a ML or WL and keep it business

More importantly you need to think more logically when choosing a life partner, and extinguish male lust with the working women