Thread: Emma @ North Sydney - First visit in 2024!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma @ North Sydney - First visit in 2024!

Shop: https://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/
    Massage lady: Emma

First day to work after holiday, called and notice that 3 ladies working, Emma, Gigi and another girl named Ada or Mimi, cant really remember, booked Emma as I know her for a while, and shes doing great service and massage.

Arrived to the shop at around 12pm, not many people as usual, maybe some offices still closed. Undressed and waiting for Emma, she wear a short skirt and looks great. Small talk for a while, then we start giving me massage, I was quiet enjoy the service in such dimmed room, then boss turned on some light music, and the atmposphere was excellent. As she knew what I am looking for, and do some trick and play with me in part one. And the warm oil made me felt great. Part 2 start without any words, she knew me, lol.

She gave me nice bliw and strach my back and shoulder, and I quiet enjoy the view from the higher position, everything was done smoothly and amazing with her nice body shape.

At the end, she chrarge me $100, and I tipped her another $20, I would highly recommend Emma, but not really sure her roster, better call before you go. She can do something special for complementry and more if you been there for few times, and talk to her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Patty was amazing as well, I went to the shop today, and she seems working nearby in Crows Nest or St Leonards shop.
    Bjj, Hj together just $90.