Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booked a girl and cancelled on arrival

Senior Member(無間使者)

Booked a girl and cancelled on arrival

Booked nepalese Jeena at 42G today. I got there 20min early and waited inside for a bit, but then the boss came back and said that she isnt in today. They havent updated the roster but I know this girl is notoriously hard to see. Do you think that the excuse was genuine or did she just not want to see me?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When you booked, you were told she was available today?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    When you booked, you were told she was available today?
    Yep, she was on the roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So do you need the forum to go through what constitutes a dud punt, how you should have immediately responded, and how to prevent it happening again?
    It's very easy

There are a few points of note. You were dudded bro. Totally nothing personal. It's all business related

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She doesn't want to see you. Don't dwell on it. Find someone else to fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you ever seen her before? For a session or even an intro? Could possibly be that she saw you on the CCTV and either knows you or has seen you around outside the shop. Have heard of similar scenarios before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you book the first time slot? At the same moment the girl hasn't bothered to tell the shop they weren't turning up. I have that happen a few times over the years.

Its not a professional workplace and girls come & go as long they get away with it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If CCTV is a variable you could also throw the race card into the mix

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    Did you book the first time slot? At the same moment the girl hasn't bothered to tell the shop they weren't turning up. I have that happen a few times over the years.

Its not a professional workplace and girls come & go as long they get away with it.
    But on arrival the manager would have told the punter that excuse, if that's what happened. I doubt that was the reason for OP being dudded

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But on arrival the manager would have told the punter that excuse, if that's what happened. I doubt that was the reason for OP being dudded
    Not necessarily, business decision to keep the customer hanging on in case the girl shows up late. Just a few weeks ago, at an elegant place like Yoko's, I was told to wait 5 minutes... when 5 became 15, I left. Now, one last hail Mary, as I was waiting for my bus, I called, and the lady had FINALLY showed up, 30 minutes late.

Likewise, if it's a wg playing manager, she might be unfamiliar with schedule changes, that the girl has called in sick/abruptly changed work hours, etc.

Or, like has been said, it could be he came, she saw, he didn't conquer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Not necessarily, business decision to keep the customer hanging on in case the girl shows up late. Just a few weeks ago, at an elegant place like Yoko's, I was told to wait 5 minutes... when 5 became 15, I left. Now, one last hail Mary, as I was waiting for my bus, I called, and the lady had FINALLY showed up, 30 minutes late.

Likewise, if it's a wg playing manager, she might be unfamiliar with schedule changes, that the girl has called in sick/abruptly changed work hours, etc.

Or, like has been said, it could be he came, she saw, he didn't conquer.
    That has happened to me too bro. I just went up to the ask the manager, honestly, what is the holdup?
    They then generally understand they can't lie, and it's not their fault directly anyway, and they will tell you the WL is not on the premises.

I left and punted down the road. You could been waiting another 45-60 minutes

You didn't have a car that day, that's why you had no negiotiating leverage. I had car

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    (Sue is not the real name. Some of text detail has been shortened)

Another time I arrived at a shop, I texted the manager from my car. "Is the 10am booking with Sue available as we booked yesterday? I'm at the shop

Reply: No

Me: Is everything OK?

Manager: Maybe later if you are ok. Sue worked very late last night

Me: I may visit another time

Manager (as I am driving to another shop): Can you come in at 1050?

I read that last text as I enter with a new WL into a new room at a new brothel, just up the road, at around 1030

If you know the manager even a tiny amount, they generally need to be honest as it helps noone to lie. Unless it's a really incompetent manager. Those shops I always avoid

I left respectfully from the first address. At these smaller shops, the WLs often sleep in, noones fault. Just move on with your money in your pocket and a Plan B

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That has happened to me too bro. I just went up to the ask the manager, honestly, what is the holdup?
    They then generally understand they can't lie, and it's not their fault directly anyway, and they will tell you the WL is not on the premises.

I left and punted down the road. You could been waiting another 45-60 minutes

You didn't have a car that day, that's why you had no negiotiating leverage. I had car
    No, I had all the leverage I needed - my feet. After 15 minutes, I dressed, and like I've posted before, once my shoes go on, it's DONE. I was a road warrior, and I've been in too many airports where the flight will be delayed by 15 minutes... I don't ever buy it.

I will say I was impressed, the Mamasan gave me my money back, NO problem, full refund, readily handed over. I did complain about losing time; she countered that SHE was losing money because, as she readily admitted, the girl hadn't shown up, something she could NOT control. I did see her point. She offered a substitute but I declined.

It had been a bit of a slog for me to get there via public transport. As I was waiting for a bus, I computed the transit time to my secondary target (I always have one of those), but before I booked the secondary, I figured I'd give it once last shot, called back. She assured me the lady was on-site, so I walked back. Mission complete.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I understand all of the above, just wondering if it is a waste of time to pursue it in future lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    I understand all of the above, just wondering if it is a waste of time to pursue it in future lol
    These days shops are desperate for customers but are not willing to change their shady business practices. If I were you I'd sit in the car texting the nearest shop if there's anyone available that you may be keen. Top Ryde is only 5-10 mins away, another extra 2 mins and you'll reach massage galore West Ryde.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    These days shops are desperate for customers but are not willing to change their shady business practices. If I were you I'd sit in the car texting the nearest shop if there's anyone available that you may be keen. Top Ryde is only 5-10 mins away, another extra 2 mins and you'll reach massage galore West Ryde.
    Excellent advice. Have a Plan B. Some days your Plan B becomes your Plan A

Stay respectful, it's all business.
    Don't take anything personally

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When your booking is stalled, ring the manager and ask if the WL is working today. You may get a lie for an answer, but accept the answer and move on. If they aren't offering you another lady, and don't seem to care, then try rebooking in a few weeks.
    May have been a very busy day and the lady was double booked with a punting VIP. Shit happens

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you considered being honest with the masaman.
    Ask if the reason she didn't see you was because she saw you and didn't want to.
    Make it clear you don't care eitherway.
    If so, you dodged a bullet, it would have been a shit punt anyway.
    If not, then you can always book her at a later date.
    If it was, you ask the masaman to suggest a good girl for you.
    Im sure they don't enjoy customers complaining, especially on here, so I'd be surprised if he didn't suggest the best girl possible and encourage them to give you great service.
    Kind of a win win, you avoided a dud punt and get a good one, while winning the thanks of the masaman who will help you out in the future.
    I realise writing this, I'm going to get all reasons the this wouldn't work, but what if it did.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why not try again, with a SOLID backup plan. Maybe she wasn't there, maybe you were superceeded by a regular, maybe it was her calling the shots. I'd say, if it happened for a 2nd time, label her as one who got away and move on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Have you considered being honest with the masaman
    Disagree
    No sensible mamasan will tell you a WL doesn't want to see you. They need to keep the WL safe and not put her in danger.
    They will lie or tell you or say she is unavailable which you accept as fact and walk
    Some of the busy WLs are just that, so just have a Plan B

No punter in life is able to avoid the dud punt. Move on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast