Thread: WL screening punters first by CCTV

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

WL screening punters first by CCTV

Quote Originally Posted by Punter View Post
    It is nothing new that the girls do reject guys sometimes when they see them on CCTV
    The higher quality WL and the paranoid K girls must definitely want to know about the punters who have booked them
    Some nationalities definitely don't want to meet their own race in a brothel, Sydney's a small city for some

How do you think the WL finds the opportunity to scan the CCTV? They are often busy, particularly as the day progresses

Perhaps the manager susses the punter first then let's the WL know?
    But at the start of the day or when there is no immediate booking, particularly at less busy places, do the WLs have time to watch the CCTV together

Do you have the inside knowledge about how you are screened by your WL by CCTV?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depends on the shop.
    Some joints where the WL/ ML are fly in fly outs - they wont care so much because they wont bump into anyone they know.
    they usually rely on the masaman to filter out certain ethnicities perhaps

CCTV in these shops stands for Curry Cams

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Depends on the shop.
    Some joints where the WL/ ML are fly in fly outs - they wont care so much because they wont bump into anyone they know.
    they usually rely on the masaman to filter out certain ethnicities perhaps
    What if they have one of those Mission Impossible face changer masks? An Asian guy walks in and has a BBC when he strips.

Banned
    A WL can know who books her by talking to the reception. Your Wechat or SMS is there for her to see.

Standing beside the reception I saw with my own eyes a WL wanted to know who booked her at such a time for an hour. She wanted it to reduce it to 30 minutes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A WL can know who books her by talking to the reception. Your Wechat or SMS is there for her to see.

Standing beside the reception I saw with my own eyes a WL wanted to know who booked her at such a time for an hour. She wanted it to reduce it to 30 minutes.
    So a WL can easily check your WeChat photos and all about you beforehand, if you book by text using WeChat ?

Did that lady check out his photos, including WeChat profile photo ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    So a WL can easily check your WeChat photos and all about you beforehand, if you book by text using WeChat ?

Did that lady check out his photos, including WeChat profile photo ?
    Not everyone uses their actual photos on WeChat, especially if it's intended for making bookings at shop.

I was never a fan of using my actual photo on WeChat ever since I first started using the app to chat with Chinese friends. The first time I had no profile photo, then subsequently I used my travel photos that had no face in it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Not everyone uses their actual photos on WeChat, especially if it's intended for making bookings at shop
    I bet many people have their photos on their WeChat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Not everyone uses their actual photos on WeChat, especially if it's intended for making bookings at shop.

I was never a fan of using my actual photo on WeChat ever since I first started using the app to chat with Chinese friends. The first time I had no profile photo, then subsequently I used my travel photos that had no face in it.
    The ML has seen the punter before and knows his name and phone number. She doesn't need the profile photo.

She knows who he is when the receptionist shows her the message on the phone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    The ML has seen the punter before and knows his name and phone number. She doesn't need the profile photo.
    If the punter is a regular then it makes sense even if he doesn't have his photo on WeChat.

Normally reception would be able to write the phone number or WeChat ID on the booking sheet they've drawn out for the day just in case the person does a no show or is late for his bookings. That's how I know my regular purposely cancelled my booking on her last day of work.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you sinkie?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    The higher quality WL and the paranoid K girls must definitely want to know about the punters who have booked them
    Some nationalities definitely don't want to meet their own race in a brothel, Sydney's a small city for some

How do you think the WL finds the opportunity to scan the CCTV? They are often busy, particularly as the day progresses

Perhaps the manager susses the punter first then let's the WL know?
    But at the start of the day or when there is no immediate booking, particularly at less busy places, do the WLs have time to watch the CCTV together

Do you have the inside knowledge about how you are screened by your WL by CCTV?
    Most of the times the WLs don't know about the clients they'll be seeing.

Most of the shops have CCTV only in the reception areas. One Mamasan could phone up the girls and instructs the MLs when she sees an unsavory character coming into the shop on her mobile.

Another shop installs CCTV on the narrow small laneway leading to the back entrance of its shop so that mamasan and the MLs are aware of who is coming. I always walked into it with a shopping bag over my head as I want to give the girls a surprise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone been denied after being seen at CCTV or during the lineup show?
    For example if the girl saw you, they refuse to show themselves?

I had an interesting experience at 5 alan, I picked a Viet girl and after going into the room she threw a pillow at the bed like she was disappointed being picked by me..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How did the punt go? Dud punt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Has anyone been denied after being seen at CCTV or during the lineup show?
    For example if the girl saw you, they refuse to show themselves?
    I've had receptionists asking me for my nationality because some girls won't take customers of the same nationality. Unfortunately I'm a mixed blood so it makes it really confusing - they can't tell what I am exactly and I'd tell them I have a bit of everything yet I wasn't born or bred in the girl's country of origin. And that's how I get approved for most girls who doesn't take certain nationalities.

I'm also not sure why but every WL from my birth country doesn't seem to care if customers came from the same country as them. Then again maybe it's because they want to broaden the prospects of finding anyone who may have Australian PR or citizenship status as many of them also don't mind dating certain unpopular nationalities.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    CCTV in these shops stands for Curry Cams
    On your next phone booking put on a fake Indian accent and see if you can get a booking with a popular girls that doesn’t accept brownies,
    There reaction would be totally hilarious and its especially funny seeing asians being racists, especially when they are normally on the bottom of the barrel in foreign counties

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    On your next phone booking put on a fake Indian accent and see if you can get a booking with a popular girls that doesn’t accept brownies,
    There reaction would be totally hilarious and its especially funny seeing asians being racists, especially when they are normally on the bottom of the barrel in foreign counties
    Hahah good and bad in every nationality. Unfortunately Indians seem to cop it the worst.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately it's the bad eggs that ruin it for everyone else! Remember when you guys punt that you're repping your race (except for white guys I guess). That's why I always try to be on my best behaviour haha