Thread: Rossi at Fireflies 382A: Cute, Sexy, Experienced V girl with no panties – what a combination!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rossi at Fireflies 382A: Cute, Sexy, Experienced V girl with no panties – what a combination!

Finally got to see Rossi at Fireflies on Monday (NYD) after seeing her in Reception a few times, exchanged pleasantries, but only to be snapped up by some lucky punter ahead of me in the queue. After seeing a change in the roster with Rossi suddenly appearing late in the day, I booked ahead to avoid disappointment. Also, while paying the damage, I couldn’t help but notice tall, gorgeous, slender Kitty, who happened to be doing ‘Say Hello’ to other punters at Reception and is NTI and very pretty. Wearing see-through black lingerie that hid almost nothing, I was pretty impressed and mentally added her to my list, which never seems to get shorter- only longer…. Maybe next time. Hopefully soon!

Up to Room 11 to see Rossi who is cute, sexy, pretty, slim with well-shaped legs and thighs. I was impressed that she recognised me from our earlier encounters and after exchanging pleasantries, she began caressing my arms, shoulders and chest. I think this is a much better way to start a session, than the immediate request for a shower upon entering the room. So, two ticks of approval already for Rossi.

At c.160cm (Sorry, I didn't take my tape measure to check the accuracy of her height) and and not quite as leggy as shown in her pics, I had to lean over for a kiss, which by the way, was delightful as Rossi has relatively full pouting lips. I was sure these would come in handy later. While she continues to kiss and caress me, my arms caress her back and venture down to her full firm (but not large or fat) arse. I slip my hand under her dress to find to my delight, Rossi is not wearing panties – ok, third ‘tick’ for Rossi. Obviously, this is an opportunity too good to let pass by and I slide my hand around to the front to start to gently rub her slit. I am her first customer for the day and her slit is dry on the outside and between her lips. I add some saliva to my fingers, caress her lips, then up and down her slit. Adding more saliva, I start to flick her clit resulting in a little moan clinching of her hands on my shirt as her little slit gets wet.

Now it’s time for a shower and Rossi removes her dress in a flash, to reveal her fantastic body with very cute Acups, or even AAcups, which I love. Rossi takes control in the shower and so I let her do her thing, stroking and washing my cock, which progressed to her kneeling in front of me for a delightful BBBJ in the shower. Rossi made a comment, about me having a big boy and her having a small girl, at which I chuckled at the time, but as you read on, at least the second part of her sentence is true.

After several minutes, we towel off and I lay back on Room 11’s crazy round bed. Rossi continues her BBBJ and I can feel her tongue rotating around the head of my cock as she sucks up and down. It has been a busy Christmas/New Year, with no time for any desert, so I’m enjoying the attention, for sure. Rossi changes position to lick the shaft and then my balls, then returning to sucking as her little pussy suddenly appears on top of me for some 69. I accept the invitation and start to lick her beautiful little slit, lips and clit. Again, I get some small ‘groans of approval’ and so I keep going.

Rossi is small enough for my tongue to explore anywhere between her legs and so my tongue starts to poke inside her tight pussy. I then lubricate my finger and gently push it insider her, which is quite a job, being her first customer for the day. In fact, i think it may be longer as se mentioned she hadn't worked over the Christmas Holiday period. I have not checked the historical WeChat feeds and happy to be corrected if this is not the case, (yawn!). Whatever the reason, her pussy was unusually tight and I had to lubricate my finger several times to push inside her. I am sure this was as a result of being her first fuck for a couple of days and, after more lubrication plus several insertions, she opened up. However, it was a very nice sensation slowly working my finger inside her.

I suggested we change position so I could lick her properly and Rossi laid back on the pillows and spread her legs. I asked her to spread them wider just for the hell of it. I started licking her slit and then moved up to concentrate on her clit. Rossi was quite vocal during DATY, which creates something of a PSE atmosphere as she was happy to let me know when she was getting close to orgasm and wanted me to continue what I was doing at the time. There were also a number of expletives added as she continued to voice her approval of what I was doing. Towards the end of DATY, after she was really wet, I did manage to insert one finger and then two inside and … it was still a rather delightful struggle. This girl is small inside.

Two cums later and I thought I could have continued licking her all night, but regret, only booked an hour. So we moved into missionary, dommed up and pushed inside. Fark, nice feeling as I slowly filled her small cavity and the real PSE show began as Rossi is very vocal during sex and seemingly, loves to fuck. It was a delight to combine the sensual experience of being inside her tiny pussy, while enjoying the visual experience of this pretty, sexy, relatively small girl with lovely A cups getting off on me fucking her. Despite her small size, Rossi can take it deep and is a very energetic fuck, so on and on it went.

We may have spent a little too much time licking each other and so I did a time check on my phone. With only five minutes to go, we didn’t really have enough time for other positions and so I asked if I could cum in her mouth. “Sure” was her answer and so we changed positions so I could cum in the remaining few minutes. Again, Rossi rotated her tongue around the head of my cock as I squirted into her mouth, which is a technique I have passed on to some girls and more should learn. Rossi, on the other hand, does not need any remedial training in this regard.

Quick shower as the phone in the room is ringing a couple of times from Reception. We said our goodbyes as we thanked each other for the mutual pleasure we had given and received. WIR? Hope so!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another Fireflies promotion from @Asiaaddict.

My experiences have been anything but as described.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post

Can you please elaborate??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Can you please elaborate??
    I can only see him posting about this joint

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any pussy sliding going on? and are the photos fake? he description is 90% looks like lucy lu, i take that as fake too then?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    I can only see him posting about this joint
    Ooops eazylove4u,

When making statements like this, ...... it's always best to check first. This however, does require reading skills.

Take a look at my posts and you can see ARs for the following girls at CBD (mostly 360): Hika, Airi, Karin, Anna and Moca. My ARs for these lovely girls are all written in the same style as my ARs for 382A. No change for 382A at all.

Note, I have also commented on other punters ARs for Aimi, Jisu and Kumi, having also seen them. Kumi, a number of times.

You will note there is an overlap in timing of ARs between CBD and 382A/Fireflies in October '23 as I started to try girls at Fireflies/382.

Why no more ARs from me on girls at CBD??

Quite simple: they fucked up my last three bookings in a row. Once is understandable - everyone makes mistakes. Twice is a concern, but three times in a row, was too much to put up with. Especially without any remediation from the business.

After the last fuck up, I walked out of the shop after my booking and saw one of the Managers having a smoke with a friend. He asked how was my booking and I told him (very politely). He said 'sorry' and I mentioned, this was the 3rd mistake with my booking in a row. He made no effort to make it right. They have my contact details, but I have never received any contact from CBD asking me to come back, or if there is an issue?

So, I never went back. Sorry, but I prefer to be treated as a customer and not a piece of shit. It's weird of me, I know.

Contrast this with No5 and it's night and day. Jacinda, Sarah, Mina and Jason know my preferences and I get regular contact. To my regret, I have not had the time to visit over the last two months. 382A is similar with regular update on new girls that suit my taste - or that are worth trying (in Jesse's view, anyway).

I did not write about this at the time because there was already a lot of similar chat on the General Discussion for this shop. Plus, I tend not to write negative reviews. It's not my thing to whinge and moan and complain like a spoiled little bitch on this website. So, if I have a bad experience with a WL, I have no interest in roasting her on the spit on this Forum.

It is also not my style to make unfounded and inaccurate accusations about other Forum members.

You will see no AR on my final booking (Sakura on 20th Nov '23) and no further ARs at CBD for the above reason.

Look further and you will see ARs on other girls and shops, too. But the two Pitt St locations (CBD and 382) were very convenient for me last year and to some extent, still are.

Mid December to end January have been a little busy for me and I haven't spent much time on Aus99 plus only minimal punting. Very little time to write ARs.

Stay tuned and you will see ARs for Uee and Minami at No5 soon. Both are overdue. Shock, horror, there is also an AR coming for another girl at 382A!!!

If you don't like my writing style, then don't read my ARs.

They will only be positive and provide a mostly glowing account of my time with the girl of exactly what happened during my one to 1.5 hours with her.

Good luck with your research in the future! Best to do the research before making the accusation.

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hi Niisato

Thanks for sharing your disappointing experience with Rossi. I have looked over your posts over the last few years and I 100% agree with you!

There is no way you will have the same experience as me with the WLs that I see. No way at all. Impossible!

We act and respond totally different in the room with the girl. This is not a criticism, but rather an observation and conclusion. You have paid your $100+ to $300 for half an hour, or maybe more, to receive service from the girl. That is a totally fair and reasonable expectation. You expect the girl to deliver a service commensurate with the price paid - which is also totally fair. This is the basis of the 'value equation' which underpins our everyday transactions and our global commercial 'system'.

Where we differ starts with the duration of the booking. I never book 30 minutes. I start with one hour and often extend to 1.5 hours. Occasionally 2 hours. No5 and 382A can confirm both these durations are correct, plus also at CBD 360. Booking durations are recorded, obviously. Sometimes 60 minutes is just not enough time for me to do what I want to do with the girl.

Second (obviously) is what happens in the room. As you may gather from my ARs, I focus much more on the girl's pleasure than my own. I didn't pick this up in any of your reviews or posts. In fact, I didn't see any reference to you giving the girl pleasure - but I may have missed it, as I didn't read all your posts. I am happy for you to provide examples, of where you have taken girls to a (sensual) place that the girls have never been to before as I didn't see that in any of your posts that I read.

For me, giving Hika (CBD 360) her first ever orgasm at the tender age of 21 is far more delightful than a ten minute longer BBBJ or a second shot for me. Giving (J) Sana (No5) her first time to have 2 orgasms in one hour and on the next visit, three orgasms in 1.5 hours is more fun than leaving after 30 minutes having shot my load in her mouth, or in the condom. I will do that in the 55th minute or the 85th minute. Bringing an experienced WL like (SG/CH) Nana an orgasm that has her convulsing and shaking on the bed is much more satisfying than using up the extra minutes with an obligatory massage. Plus giving (C) Mimi acceptance that it is ok to squirt (in fact I like it) for the first time in her life all those years ago at 42G is a gift, rather than a transaction.

These girls will remember these moments for a long time, because it was a moment in their life when some random guy put them and their pleasure first! I take some satisfaction out of that.

I recently saw (J) Minami, a very experienced WL from Osaka, occasionally working at No5. I explained to her, that "although she is there to service customers, tonight, I will be servicing her". Her reaction was basically the Japanese equivalent of 'WTF?'. But she laid back on the bed, opened her legs slightly and I went to work. Minami is interesting, as she (almost) never cums with customers (her words) which is due to her requiring an extended time to reach orgasm (my observation). But she got there in the end with a very big cum and I am glad my tongue could last the distance after the near-hiatus in January.

My point is - that you should expect value for money in the service from the WLs you see for the price you have paid. But, don't expect you are always going to get the same sensual, intimate and passionate response that I get, without placing some emphasis on the girl's pleasure rather than just your own. You definitely will get great service some of the time - maybe most of the time (I dunno, I never tried that passive approach. That's impossible for me to do).

I understand my approach is counter-intuitive and I know (from the girls) it is rare.

The second point is your reference to me providing advertising or promotion for 382A. I am quite happy that:
    1)Punters like Meng, Fugly, BigDipper, Rickyon and Ludwig have all seen and had similar experiences with some of the girls I have reviewed at 382A. Their ARs are published on this site, so it's easy to check. Other punters have also confirmed similar experiences, but are less well known on this Forum.
    2)My ARs of Hika, Airi, Karin, Anna and Moca at CBD360 are 100% consistent in style as my ARs at 382A. I haven't changed my writing style or content inclusions specifically for 382A. It is how I wish to write about and record the (almost always) wonderful 60 to 90 minutes of pleasure with a pretty young girl less than half my age at one of these shops.

Rather than spend 30 seconds writing about how good (or not) was her BBBJ, my writing style aims, to inform, entertain and even educate the readers on this Forum. Some Forum members have PM'd me to ask "what's that thang you do?"

BigDipper has a similar writing style and seems to have similar taste as me. Although we have never met, we appeared to be following one or other around the same shops and girls last year.

To suggest that somehow I am now providing fake reviews and false advertising for 382A, when this has been my writing style prior to 382A even opening, is incorrect and ignores the facts - plus ARs published on this Forum. Similarly, as above, to hope or even expect, that you will have the same experience with the girl for 30 minutes that I have in 60 to 90 minutes, after pleasuring her for more than 50 to 60% of the duration of the booking, may be aiming too high.

You have your value equation for bookings at these shops which (rightly so) appears to be mostly focused on you receiving pleasure from the girl. I have my value equation which (unusually) is mostly focused on giving the girl pleasure. However, as a consequence of this 'investment' in the girl for the first half of the booking, I most often receive a very nice payback in return.

This whole discussion reminds me of an old saying..... "Those who can... do" (i.e 'do it'). Those who cannot, criticise."

Strangely, girls are human beings, too. Even WLs. They are not just vessels for our cum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Ooops eazylove4u,

When making statements like this, ...... it's always best to check first. This however, does require reading skills.

Take a look at my posts and you can see ARs for the following girls at CBD (mostly 360): Hika, Airi, Karin, Anna and Moca. My ARs for these lovely girls are all written in the same style as my ARs for 382A. No change for 382A at all.

Note, I have also commented on other punters ARs for Aimi, Jisu and Kumi, having also seen them. Kumi, a number of times.

You will note there is an overlap in timing of ARs between CBD and 382A/Fireflies in October '23 as I started to try girls at Fireflies/382.

Why no more ARs from me on girls at CBD??

Quite simple: they fucked up my last three bookings in a row. Once is understandable - everyone makes mistakes. Twice is a concern, but three times in a row, was too much to put up with. Especially without any remediation from the business.

After the last fuck up, I walked out of the shop after my booking and saw one of the Managers having a smoke with a friend. He asked how was my booking and I told him (very politely). He said 'sorry' and I mentioned, this was the 3rd mistake with my booking in a row. He made no effort to make it right. They have my contact details, but I have never received any contact from CBD asking me to come back, or if there is an issue?

So, I never went back. Sorry, but I prefer to be treated as a customer and not a piece of shit. It's weird of me, I know.

Contrast this with No5 and it's night and day. Jacinda, Sarah, Mina and Jason know my preferences and I get regular contact. To my regret, I have not had the time to visit over the last two months. 382A is similar with regular update on new girls that suit my taste - or that are worth trying (in Jesse's view, anyway).

I did not write about this at the time because there was already a lot of similar chat on the General Discussion for this shop. Plus, I tend not to write negative reviews. It's not my thing to whinge and moan and complain like a spoiled little bitch on this website. So, if I have a bad experience with a WL, I have no interest in roasting her on the spit on this Forum.

It is also not my style to make unfounded and inaccurate accusations about other Forum members.

You will see no AR on my final booking (Sakura on 20th Nov '23) and no further ARs at CBD for the above reason.

Look further and you will see ARs on other girls and shops, too. But the two Pitt St locations (CBD and 382) were very convenient for me last year and to some extent, still are.

Mid December to end January have been a little busy for me and I haven't spent much time on Aus99 plus only minimal punting. Very little time to write ARs.

Stay tuned and you will see ARs for Uee and Minami at No5 soon. Both are overdue. Shock, horror, there is also an AR coming for another girl at 382A!!!

If you don't like my writing style, then don't read my ARs.

They will only be positive and provide a mostly glowing account of my time with the girl of exactly what happened during my one to 1.5 hours with her.

Good luck with your research in the future! Best to do the research before making the accusation.

AA
    Let me get this right....

eazylove4u accused you of only posting ARs for 382A without actually checking your posts?

And there were similar ARs for CBD360 from you in the same time period???

What a f...wit

I think an apology is in order.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Finally got to see Rossi at Fireflies on Monday (NYD) after seeing her in Reception a few times, exchanged pleasantries, but only to be snapped up by some lucky punter ahead of me in the queue. After seeing a change in the roster with Rossi suddenly appearing late in the day, I booked ahead to avoid disappointment. Also, while paying the damage, I couldn’t help but notice tall, gorgeous, slender Kitty, who happened to be doing ‘Say Hello’ to other punters at Reception and is NTI and very pretty. Wearing see-through black lingerie that hid almost nothing, I was pretty impressed and mentally added her to my list, which never seems to get shorter- only longer…. Maybe next time. Hopefully soon!

Up to Room 11 to see Rossi who is cute, sexy, pretty, slim with well-shaped legs and thighs. I was impressed that she recognised me from our earlier encounters and after exchanging pleasantries, she began caressing my arms, shoulders and chest. I think this is a much better way to start a session, than the immediate request for a shower upon entering the room. So, two ticks of approval already for Rossi.

At c.160cm (Sorry, I didn't take my tape measure to check the accuracy of her height) and and not quite as leggy as shown in her pics, I had to lean over for a kiss, which by the way, was delightful as Rossi has relatively full pouting lips. I was sure these would come in handy later. While she continues to kiss and caress me, my arms caress her back and venture down to her full firm (but not large or fat) arse. I slip my hand under her dress to find to my delight, Rossi is not wearing panties – ok, third ‘tick’ for Rossi. Obviously, this is an opportunity too good to let pass by and I slide my hand around to the front to start to gently rub her slit. I am her first customer for the day and her slit is dry on the outside and between her lips. I add some saliva to my fingers, caress her lips, then up and down her slit. Adding more saliva, I start to flick her clit resulting in a little moan clinching of her hands on my shirt as her little slit gets wet.

Now it’s time for a shower and Rossi removes her dress in a flash, to reveal her fantastic body with very cute Acups, or even AAcups, which I love. Rossi takes control in the shower and so I let her do her thing, stroking and washing my cock, which progressed to her kneeling in front of me for a delightful BBBJ in the shower. Rossi made a comment, about me having a big boy and her having a small girl, at which I chuckled at the time, but as you read on, at least the second part of her sentence is true.

After several minutes, we towel off and I lay back on Room 11’s crazy round bed. Rossi continues her BBBJ and I can feel her tongue rotating around the head of my cock as she sucks up and down. It has been a busy Christmas/New Year, with no time for any desert, so I’m enjoying the attention, for sure. Rossi changes position to lick the shaft and then my balls, then returning to sucking as her little pussy suddenly appears on top of me for some 69. I accept the invitation and start to lick her beautiful little slit, lips and clit. Again, I get some small ‘groans of approval’ and so I keep going.

Rossi is small enough for my tongue to explore anywhere between her legs and so my tongue starts to poke inside her tight pussy. I then lubricate my finger and gently push it insider her, which is quite a job, being her first customer for the day. In fact, i think it may be longer as se mentioned she hadn't worked over the Christmas Holiday period. I have not checked the historical WeChat feeds and happy to be corrected if this is not the case, (yawn!). Whatever the reason, her pussy was unusually tight and I had to lubricate my finger several times to push inside her. I am sure this was as a result of being her first fuck for a couple of days and, after more lubrication plus several insertions, she opened up. However, it was a very nice sensation slowly working my finger inside her.

I suggested we change position so I could lick her properly and Rossi laid back on the pillows and spread her legs. I asked her to spread them wider just for the hell of it. I started licking her slit and then moved up to concentrate on her clit. Rossi was quite vocal during DATY, which creates something of a PSE atmosphere as she was happy to let me know when she was getting close to orgasm and wanted me to continue what I was doing at the time. There were also a number of expletives added as she continued to voice her approval of what I was doing. Towards the end of DATY, after she was really wet, I did manage to insert one finger and then two inside and … it was still a rather delightful struggle. This girl is small inside.

Two cums later and I thought I could have continued licking her all night, but regret, only booked an hour. So we moved into missionary, dommed up and pushed inside. Fark, nice feeling as I slowly filled her small cavity and the real PSE show began as Rossi is very vocal during sex and seemingly, loves to fuck. It was a delight to combine the sensual experience of being inside her tiny pussy, while enjoying the visual experience of this pretty, sexy, relatively small girl with lovely A cups getting off on me fucking her. Despite her small size, Rossi can take it deep and is a very energetic fuck, so on and on it went.

We may have spent a little too much time licking each other and so I did a time check on my phone. With only five minutes to go, we didn’t really have enough time for other positions and so I asked if I could cum in her mouth. “Sure” was her answer and so we changed positions so I could cum in the remaining few minutes. Again, Rossi rotated her tongue around the head of my cock as I squirted into her mouth, which is a technique I have passed on to some girls and more should learn. Rossi, on the other hand, does not need any remedial training in this regard.

Quick shower as the phone in the room is ringing a couple of times from Reception. We said our goodbyes as we thanked each other for the mutual pleasure we had given and received. WIR? Hope so!!
    "Rossi" wouldn't have a prominent tattoo on her lower back by any chance would she ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    "Rossi" wouldn't have a prominent tattoo on her lower back by any chance would she ?
    Sorry for the late reply. I think she does have a tattoo there - but can't remember 100%. So,happy to be corrected. But I think she does.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry for the late reply. I think she does have a tattoo there - but can't remember 100%. So,happy to be corrected. But I think she does.
    Thanks AA. By your description Rossi sounds very familiar. Well reviewed too!!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can confirm your suspicions haha. but keep it on the downlow :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the compliment Axeman. You obviously know the girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bad news Niisato! Another punter has verified my AR and this time it's for Rossi.

So that brings the total to six or seven other punters providing positive ARs or verifying my ARs at this shop.

Didn't you do any research on other punters' ARs for this shop before you started making false allegations about my ARs?

Apparently not. Just like easylove4u.

Ridiculous.