Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bareback - Sign of the times ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    i think with older girls, they already menopause so they don't need contraceptives so they natural more.

but younger girls, if you offer more money, they happy to CIP. they think that all diseases are curable. and they are doing it for the money anyways so ...

usually i try to smell them out. if they smell awful down there, it mostly means they got some kind of infection there so better don't do natural.
    unfortunately these assumptions are likely to come unstuck for you.

post-menopausal women you are unlikely to book (mostly 48+)
    all diseases are not curable
    smell test has low accuracy, even if it doesn't smell, they can still have infections.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

sign of the time

yep, sadly it may be a sign of the times. ive had the odd private try the bb with me. and no matter how tidy they are, you never can tell whos clean and whos not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you know of any BB ladies message me. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    If you know of any BB ladies message me. Thanks
    I think everyone knows who offerin bb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee this is a fun one…
    Come on all you old blokes…I know you are dying to comment …
    Ok …I will …
    Well the amount of BB over 10 years…Maybe 50 …
    If they let you fuck them natural they are not trying to get pregnant …ha ha
    They are just having fun and want you to fuck them…
    Usually when you are finished they say things like …crazy or just love being fucked ha
    I always pull out and blow on their guts just so they are ok…
    It is like the bbbj where you promise you will tell them you won’t and then come in their mouth…I have had birds just grab my cock and shove it in there … never had a problem in Australia…
    But I did have an anxious wait last time I was in Thailand…ha …all good just pox …
    Have fun boys….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjones View Post
    I think everyone knows who offerin bb.
    Not me. Not privates or massage girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stay safe, wrap the meat or it might drop off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    bareback is standard in the sugarbabe scene
    Not such a sweet deal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    i think with older girls, they already menopause so they don't need contraceptives so they natural more.

but younger girls, if you offer more money, they happy to CIP. they think that all diseases are curable. and they are doing it for the money anyways so ...

usually i try to smell them out. if they smell awful down there, it mostly means they got some kind of infection there so better don't do natural.
    This is the most retarded shit I've read on here in some time. Clearly old mate here ain't married or in a relationship as he'd be fucked with this philosophy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    This is the most retarded shit I've read on here in some time. Clearly old mate here ain't married or in a relationship as he'd be fucked with this philosophy.
    Or he works in a fish market and really knows his tuna from his flounder

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On Locanto, dozens of them offer BBFS. I made a poor decision last year, but ended up walking out. Advertised as an Aussie 29YO, at the door it was 50+ PRC. Later, pimp texted and said she was the only available girl in the area. Since that, never tried to contact anyone advertise about BBFS.
    Few MLs working in shops, offered eventually. It is a combination of money and being comfortable with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey all, another punter I speak to online has confirmed he has picked up chlamydia. He visited a few massage places in east and south Brisbane.
    Just thought I would let you all know. He doesn't know which one he got it from. But every the girls he saw offered BBFS. Most of the guys that have been on these forums should know where he went potentially.

Make sure you all get tested if you saw the regular girls that offer BBFS. Who knows where he picked it up and who he gave it too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneMassageLover View Post
    Hey all, another punter I speak to online has confirmed he has picked up chlamydia. He visited a few massage places in east and south Brisbane.
    Just thought I would let you all know. He doesn't know which one he got it from. But every the girls he saw offered BBFS. Most of the guys that have been on these forums should know where he went potentially.

Make sure you all get tested if you saw the regular girls that offer BBFS. Who knows where he picked it up and who he gave it too.
    is this curable ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chlamydia is rife at the moment. Easily cured with a 1 g dose of azynthromycin and a week of tetracycline. It can stay hidden for a long time without symptoms…… 80% chance of contracting with unprotected sex and only a very small chance with BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Chlamydia is rife at the moment. Easily cured with a 1 g dose of azynthromycin and a week of tetracycline. It can stay hidden for a long time without symptoms…… 80% chance of contracting with unprotected sex and only a very small chance with BBBJ.
    I think it is preferred a week of tetracycline. Check this link under management

https://sti.guidelines.org.au/sexual...ons/chlamydia/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dr Google lol……

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I smell "it" like a fish, no way for BB. Last person I did BB was in a city joint, at 9am. She got wet and since I was the first customer for the day, I was certain it wasn't someone else's jizz.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my sense of smell has never let me down ...... yet ......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You guys sniffing out viruses, bacteria and disease like beagles crack me up 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lads, if you are partaking in BB activity with multiple ladies then please schedule yourself for regular STI testing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast