Thread: “French” Lea

Senior Member(無間使者)

“French” Lea

Saw Lea pop up on the roster late in the day and was very enticed by the photos. If you haven’t seen the photos, they depict someone of mixed race - Ive been meaning to find someone like this for a while.

Anyway, on to the booking. I has arrived on time and was made to wait an additional 15 min (which I dont mind because Ginza’s waiting area is nice). Eventually, I’m called into the room where Lea is waiting.

Lea is beautiful and has a cracking body. She’s probably like 5’6 and all of 45kg (size 6). Perky little B cups and a great bum. However, she does not appear mixed race, in fact id say Lea is 100% African. So, if you’re after an African girl (lookswise) Id say this is the one. Otherwise, keep searching.

Anyway, we greet and she gives a great hug. A bit of chatting and into the shower, this is the start of a steamy session. After washing up, we begin feeling eachother up and she eventually makes her way down to my cock, supporting herself on her knees, then proceeds to give me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had. Not a hint of teeth and taking me all the way, while gagging and slobbering on my cock. I pull her up for a kiss, and we decide to call it quits in the shower and move over to the bed.

The fun continues with Lea moving once again to my cock and continuing the amazing bj. Im quite large (length and girth) and she was making my entire cock disappear, all without me prompting. Lea was bobbing up and down, and pushing her head into my cock until the tip was hitting the back of the throat. Even then, she’d force herself further down. When coming up, she would spit all over my cock. You get the idea.

At this point Im extremely aroused, so I pull her up and then start returning the favour. Her hips started thrusting, I could tell she liked it. Eventually, she was wet enough - so I came up for a kiss. This is when we threw on a condom and entered her. We started in side doggy, me pulling her back so that I could kiss her while fucking. After some time, we moved to actual doggy, this is where Lea excelled. She was pushing her ass into my cock so that we were smashing into eachother. At the same time, Lea was rubbing her clit. Eventually, she came to a climax and squirted everywhere, with me blowing in the packet shortly after. Wow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She sounds like the other French African Cecile that used to wirk at GE. Was wondering if Lea and Cecile are one and the same.