Thread: Your 2024 New Year's Punting resolutions?

Banned

Your 2024 New Year's Punting resolutions?

For me difinitely a drastic cut down of visits to massage parlours as I think I'm over it after 3 years and also due to the escalating cost of WLs. Punting is not going to be cheaper and the WLs may not be going to get better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a good plan and summary of the economic reality.

My own resolution is to keep punting down to once a month, and to stick to the girl who I know is good for me, so this way I don't waste money experimenting.

The rest of the money would be spent on ever-increasing prices of petrol and groceries.......

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Same resolution as the last 20 years. Enjoy! Enjoy life! Enjoy punting! Enjoy everything! This year could be my last so I live life like it is my last. And if it turns out that it isn't and the gods have granted me another year on this beautiful planet then that's a bonus year! it's like getting a feature on the pokies Maybe a false hope, but a false hope is better than no hope at all Enjoy brothers! Enjoy!
    And remember brothers, those majestic Tyrannosaurus Rexs didn't see the asteroid coming. One minute they were the alpha predator king of the world, eating and fucking and carrying on, and next minute they were gone! Enjoy your life! Even if it is totally meaningless and insignificant, it's still a life and life should be lived and enjoyed to the maximum possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not paying over $320 for 1 hour unless = I’ve seen her before and I know it’s great service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    That's a good plan and summary of the economic reality.

My own resolution is to keep punting down to once a month, and to stick to the girl who I know is good for me, so this way I don't waste money experimenting.

The rest of the money would be spent on ever-increasing prices of petrol and groceries.......
    I'm with you on this cutting down on punting and again sticking to the girls I seen that found good. New girls you just don't know what your going to get. But I will still see my Chinese Lily every week in private, cause who knows what this year will bring. There is a big chance of Nth Korea doing something stupid or Russia escalating the war it include nato. That's really going to fuck things up even further especially as far as prices keep rising. We are in the best country in the world to be in away from all the trouble. Get as much sex as you can but don't accept any that raise their prices too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My advice, just go and enjoy life, if you have the extra funds for a punt, go and enjoy it, but start choosing quality over quantity and don’t be afraid to say no and walk away if the girl is not right for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm seeing the general consensus that a lot of the new girls are not worth paying for, most of us seem to want to stick to the ones we seen before and know are good this year. And not over priced.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Newbie punter here

Definitely want to try for K Rebecca at Ginza(the line is simply too fuckin long right now). Find a affordable regular so i can finally stop getting dud punt once every fortnight. And maybe maybe try BBFS if chances arise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to start trying FS joints. Always end up wanting more and more at RnT, so why not just bite the bullet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm mostly gonna stick with my regular 'tho probably cut down on the frequency a bit.

I've never tried nuru before & keen to try it sometime soon & want to check out Broadway too. Mirage at Petersham seems like a good start on the nuru scene, especially given some of the AR's I have read.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My resolutions are to reduce punting to once a month-2 months. Also, to stick to MLs and protected services maybe the occasional bbbj.
    Last edited by down2fish; 04-01-2024 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Removing personal details

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punt less. Save the punt for a place I've been too rather than trying new places and getting disappointed.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    A word of caution. Your regular lady might give you stellar service when you visited her 1 or 2 times a week, maybe not so much when you cut it down to 1 a month.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    A word of caution. Your regular lady might give you stellar service when you visited her 1 or 2 times a week, maybe not so much when you cut it down to 1 a month.
    This is why I'll cut down on punts and see my regular in private more often this year. Keep the regular bbbjs going.,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seis View Post
    Newbie punter here

Definitely want to try for K Rebecca at Ginza(the line is simply too fuckin long right now). Find a affordable regular so i can finally stop getting dud punt once every fortnight. And maybe maybe try BBFS if chances arise.
    Yeeeah man life too short. Go for it if the opportunity arises and the girl is really nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big value is the 2024 goal for me and probably the theme of 2024 for other punters given other comments i have read on this forum.

Originally got into punting as $90 for 30min NHJ is way better value for money than $120 on a private lap dance at a strip club....plus touching is allowed amd the ML touches you. Well...at least it was when i started.

Fast fwd to 2023, good TT technique is non-existent, most ML's very average looking, the additional fees for just touching bodyslide are infuriating esp when the girl doesn't deliver. If pt1 is bad and pt2 is robotic i have just wasted $120 to $140.

Even if a girl is hot, i mean $120 for an ML for 30mins. I could have bought so many things for that. $180 for ML/WL that's a pair of new shoes ffs!!

I realised how much I'm spending and it makes no sense.

Guess i have becum jaded and tired like a lot of punters with rip offs for those times I'm not interested in FS (which is most time).

For that amount i would rather pay $90 for a legit massage with blueballs TT (no cum) or $120 with a rare unicorn RnT that has awesome professional grade pt1 and ok ish pt2.

So value it is for 2024. No more RnT. Stuff my regulars. Legit massage with blue balls or unicorn RnT with pro level pt1 for me.

May go with occasional expert TT ML's mentioned here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just want to enjoy life this year. I will probably increasing punting and have more frequent R&T.