Thread: J KOTOHA - Thicky Thick Teenager With Milky White Skin

Senior Member(無間使者)

J KOTOHA - Thicky Thick Teenager With Milky White Skin

I was interested in Kotoha mainly because of her natural DD’s and she did not disappoint! In fact they were bigger than DD’s, definitely by Japanese bust standards. One of those huge racks where you want to bury your face in. She was very young as advertised, told me real age 18 and I guess she fits the bill. Just started studying at uni to become a primary school teacher.

Body was very good as long as you’re ok with a thick girl. I went in the mood for one so no complaints. What made it special was how youthful her body was. She was like a chubby teenager. Milky white skin, supple and so smooth. Very nice lips down there so inviting. Face was better than photos, nothing special just a normal young J girl but I didn’t mind because other than dfk I was preoccupied on other parts of her body lol.

Her service is inexperienced but expected considering her age and she’s not a WL back home. I like that about her. Cheery and happy to talk but I had to initiate. Doggy was spectacular with that ass arched up and her p lips look so inviting. And CG trying to catch those big swinging jugs was a highlight too. She’s only here til the 6th Jan as school starts up again for her back home, so a super short stint FYI.

Sounds like many of the J girls that come in for a couple of weeks. When they add all the expenses up, it's barely worth their time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I was interested in Kotoha mainly because of her natural DD’s and she did not disappoint! In fact they were bigger than DD’s, definitely by Japanese bust standards. One of those huge racks where you want to bury your face in. She was very young as advertised, told me real age 18 and I guess she fits the bill. Just started studying at uni to become a primary school teacher.

Body was very good as long as you’re ok with a thick girl. I went in the mood for one so no complaints. What made it special was how youthful her body was. She was like a chubby teenager. Milky white skin, supple and so smooth. Very nice lips down there so inviting. Face was better than photos, nothing special just a normal young J girl but I didn’t mind because other than dfk I was preoccupied on other parts of her body lol.

Her service is inexperienced but expected considering her age and she’s not a WL back home. I like that about her. Cheery and happy to talk but I had to initiate. Doggy was spectacular with that ass arched up and her p lips look so inviting. And CG trying to catch those big swinging jugs was a highlight too. She’s only here til the 6th Jan as school starts up again for her back home, so a super short stint FYI.
    Nice AR Bro. How’s her BBBJ skills? Can’t be with a newbie who don’t know how to suck a cock. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    niceee review Neroo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Sounds like many of the J girls that come in for a couple of weeks. When they add all the expenses up, it's barely worth their time.
    Part of the appeal of coming abroad is the anonymity. Kotoha is not a wl back home so good way to earn some $ during her uni break whilst protecting her identity

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Nice AR Bro. How’s her BBBJ skills? Can’t be with a newbie who don’t know how to suck a cock. Cheers
    Not bad but nothing special. She’s still on her learner plates but she was actively trying haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    niceee review Neroo
    Thanks bro!