Thread: J Asumi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Asumi

So Asumi is back at Ginza, and remembering the good time I had previously obviously booked her again.

Door opens and there's that beautiful friendly smile! Chatted a bit and she's also happy to be back, albeit this is unfortunately a short stint for her.

After showering, start off with light kisses, which slowly escalated to passionate dfk. Asumi's cute face coupled with her smoking body is such a potent combo for me. Few more moments and I am exploring her body with both hands and mouth, and she is just so sensitive and receptive!

After eating her out for like forever I asked to be dommed up and proceeded to doggy, which as I already knew was her favourite, and just pounded her at this position. After a while I asked her to suck me off, which eventually moved to her lying on her back, me fingering her as she kept coming one after another, and me FFing her till I finished as the bell was ringing

Ah, dang it Asumi, just writing that and remembering the scene is making me horny again...

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel bro. Did she say for long she staying for this time?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for AR/intel bro. Did she say for long she staying for this time?
    Saw her recently. She mention til 3-4 Jan (roughly mid 1st week of the new year)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Managed to squeeze in a 30 minute session on her last day and it was something else, lol!

As she immediately remembered me she was way warmer than before, immediately jumping in with a tight hug and kisses, which turned heavy quite quickly. Soon enough we were undressing each other and got straight to it (I'm still quite fresh from my morning shower and she was as well).

We went through everything in that steamy half hour and was quite tired after that she curled up against me to rest for a bit, very sweet and girlfriend like.

Good news is she is coming back Feb to March ☺️