Thread: K Pink. 10/10 view from CG. Don't miss out 😍

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

K Pink. 10/10 view from CG. Don't miss out 😍

It was a tough choice very hard to chose, Pink is available at 1.45pm J Natsumi is free at 2.00 pm . Both photo is mouth watering( photo is pink is real ) . I'm a sucker for korean plus she has a more cuvry so Pinky it is.

Pink looks better nd better as time go on. She has many features , her sexy shoulder, beautiful thick shining hair, her small nipples, her beautiful silky skin, fml is amazing smooth I can't describe it. You got to feel it yourself to appreciate it. There also her beautiful shaped C cup is good size not too big, not too small . I think it is fake, but I could wrong that doesn't matters it feels so good so real and great to look at. Strong looking lower back, nice looking ass what a body ( tight cuvry toned at the same time ) ..what a body for sex.

The highlight is CG..she looks 10 times better In that position and you're inside her The boobs, the abs lines running on each side. Got to finished doggy!

I didn't do diamond so I got no idea what's her services is like . But I'm pretty sure she can deliver no problems. Good attitude !
    Shes very accommodating in sex we did many positions, nice tight pussy feel so good.

Pink is a smaller version of the famous K Summer from Kyoto . Let's name her Baby Summer
    I Rarely repeat with a wl but with Pink I definitely go back for more..she's quite special my type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    '''Pink is a smaller version of the famous K Summer from Kyoto . Let's name her Baby Summer''' ... nice comparison.
    Yes Natsumi is great!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It was a tough choice very hard to chose, Pink is available at 1.45pm J Natsumi is free at 2.00 pm . Both photo is mouth watering( photo is pink is real ) . I'm a sucker for korean plus she has a more cuvry so Pinky it is.

Pink looks better nd better as time go on. She has many features , her sexy shoulder, beautiful thick shining hair, her small nipples, her beautiful silky skin, fml is amazing smooth I can't describe it. You got to feel it yourself to appreciate it. There also her beautiful shaped C cup is good size not too big, not too small . I think it is fake, but I could wrong that doesn't matters it feels so good so real and great to look at. Strong looking lower back, nice looking ass what a body ( tight cuvry toned at the same time ) ..what a body for sex.

The highlight is CG..she looks 10 times better In that position and you're inside her The boobs, the abs lines running on each side. Got to finished doggy!

I didn't do diamond so I got no idea what's her services is like . But I'm pretty sure she can deliver no problems. Good attitude !
    Shes very accommodating in sex we did many positions, nice tight pussy feel so good.

Pink is a smaller version of the famous K Summer from Kyoto . Let's name her Baby Summer
    I Rarely repeat with a wl but with Pink I definitely go back for more..she's quite special my type.
    Thx Woods. The Summer comparison gives good insight.

K Summer from Kyoto was my 1st punt on returning to Sydney in late 2019.
    She set the bar high!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didnt think there was tiering at N5 for the girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't do diamond service? How much did you pay?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Didnt think there was tiering at N5 for the girls
    Knew there is Western.

Yes. It's diamond only at M5. Pink is $230 30mins! Worth every cents to me diamond or not.( pretty much the same price at rnt included fs) I think she’s the most expensive girl there . I got room 10 is a bonus with large mirrors every where.

Summer is my favorite saw her like 10+ till she retired. The next closest girl like 3 times. Pink's body is just as good, she has a nice face too.My replacement for Summer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Yes. It's diamond only at M5. Pink is $230 30mins! Worth every cents to me diamond or not.( pretty much the same price at rnt included fs) I think she’s the most expensive girl there . I got room 10 is a bonus large mirrors every where.

Summer is my favorite saw her like 10+ till she retired. The next closest girl like 3 times. Pink's body is just as good, she has a nice face too.
    U said u didn’t do diamond though? You mean you didn’t dfk daty etc? But u paid $230 for 30 mins. That is diamond. So what u mean u didn’t experience her services. Just want to know so if I book her what happens.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. How was her general demeanour? Did she have a cold personality?

I saw her at the line up the other day, but didn't go with her because she kinda rushed through her introduction, but I was so keen to book some time with her anyways

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am I correct in assuming Pink is formerly K Emma from Ginza?

Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    U said u didn’t do diamond though? You mean you didn’t dfk daty etc? But u paid $230 for 30 mins. That is diamond. So what u mean u didn’t experience her services. Just want to know so if I book her what happens.
    I don't do diamond service with any wl but happy to pay full price. I always tell the girls I won't be doing diamond before we heading to the shower. Pretty sure she do bbbj as when went for bbbj I stopped her md told her to lick my balls...I got RCG pussy slide . As for DATY , I think she does no problem ( who doesn't? Is time wasting for the girls) DFK? I can't answer that is more personal for the girls is more Ymmv. I'm a simple guy if the girls looks hot I just go in for a try. I got lucky she very my type!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    Thanks for the review. How was her general demeanour? Did she have a cold personality?

I saw her at the line up the other day, but didn't go with her because she kinda rushed through her introduction, but I was so keen to book some time with her anyways
    Pink is a quite girl but not cold at all. She have a beautiful smile, polite manners , no kps zero ! She not those loud out going girl will ask all sorts of questions. She very professional know what's she doing. I be very surprised if you don't have a good time with her. That's my own personal opinion!

I might biased don't shoot me if I'm wrong.
    I'm still thinking of the session..a good memorable session will last for weeks....Pinky is one of them.

Beautiful Pink is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com