Thread: FTM in shop ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

FTM in shop ??

Yesterday a mate had a punt somewhere here in St.George to City area...

He chose a younger looking guy as his "therapist" and proceeded to strip off and laid down for his 60 minute session after leaving an extra $100 out on the side table.
    He says he received plenty of TT and b2b and at around 35 minutes was asked to flip.
    It was at this time he thought something a bit funny as the guy seemed to have some natural boobs but quite a bit of hair, and no cock ??
    The deeper voice was their and facial really looked like a guy with a little facial hair.

Ok, so it turned out that the therapist was FTM, only a few years and on hormones. He asked whether the extra money out was for him and the answer was yes and the session proceeded with everything available.

So its a bit different to finding out that the therapist had a cock stories, this one didn't !!

The question is where is the shop ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Interesting angle. Given that some blokes would never fuck a ladyboy, post/pre op etc I wonder if they'd poke a FTM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean if he laid out the tip in advance he was committing to finishing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Interesting angle. Given that some blokes would never fuck a ladyboy, post/pre op etc I wonder if they'd poke a FTM?
    I wouldn't. FTMs are usually fat and ugly. They're nowhere near a "Chad" or a male person with female attributes like many ladyboys before they undergo transformation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FYI, the clinical procedure component of the FTM change is called a strapadictomy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    FYI, the clinical procedure component of the FTM change is called a strapadictomy.
    You got me there. I actually thought it was an actual term lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was your customer mate disappointed though?

Picked what he thought was a young bloke, left tip money out ahead of time, got the b2b and tt he was after… and then realised no cock?

A bit of a change up from the usual tranny story on this site where the WL is claimed to be a MTF and the customer is irate, eyes on stalks and steam coming out of ears…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Was your customer mate disappointed though?

Picked what he thought was a young bloke, left tip money out ahead of time, got the b2b and tt he was after… and then realised no cock?

A bit of a change up from the usual tranny story on this site where the WL is claimed to be a MTF and the customer is irate, eyes on stalks and steam coming out of ears…
    Actually he was quite happy. If he wasn't I would know the shop, but as he intends to go back, he just wont tell keeping me in suspense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to fuck a private ftm in dulwich hill
    I’d turn up to her place she (he?) would be covered in a sheet with just the pussy sticking out
    I’d put a dom on and pump her pussy holding her hand thru the sheet until I came, it was hot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    I used to fuck a private ftm in dulwich hill
    I’d turn up to her place she (he?) would be covered in a sheet with just the pussy sticking out
    I’d put a dom on and pump her pussy holding her hand thru the sheet until I came, it was hot.
    Probably a good idea for GILFs to rake in more customers - like a gloryhole where you don't know how they look like, what's important is that your Willy gets to pump a meat hole in the end of the day.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    LMFAO, that's a good one!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah. Was weird at first but after a few goes the uniqueness of it turned me on. She told me that she liked it too and used to cum when I did.
    Had no idea what she looked like though. Probably disgusting lol. Pussy was tight too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing against FTMs, but I don’t think we are getting the real story.
    How did she answer the door and let you in while ‘covered in a sheet with just the pussy sticking you out’? Or did you have your own key?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry didn’t explain well. She (he?)was in an apartment complex, a smallish one. So not loads of people ever walking around I guess. I’d buzz the front door and she’d let me up to her level and the front door would be unlocked.